Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manimalistic (Manimal 3)
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Manimalistic (Manimal 3)
04-10-2018 4:18 PM

Ok, so I've put this through some tests with some baseline targets, and I can now post my thoughts.
The scent is pleasant from the start, but is most prominent after about 2 hours. It's similar to that of PA, a mature, comforting fragrance.
Dosage is tricky. From the roller, my sweet spot seems to be 40 to 60cm, forearms and neck. Less has very little side effects or on targets, more has an impressive impact on female targets, though the self effects are negative; anger, impatience and restlessness. This is not as well buffered as BW, for example, but is equally or more sexual in most circumstances.
Effects on unknown females is very fast and apparent. They often just stop what they are doing and stare at you. If you engage them, they become submissive and look away, mostly down. This is a very strong pattern with this mix.
Effects on FF or F colleagues is varied, there is kino, flirting and pupil dilation. Upon initial exposure, they show submitted body language, then after a few minutes the hair twirling, boob adjustment, etc, begins.
Bedtime it doesn't seem to have much impact, either positive or negative. I've tested on just 2 ladies in action, so this isn't conclusive.
I love this mix, it is one of the most powerful sexual attention grabbers which I've tested. I'll shortly be testing it in combos with Cops, GOA, Imprint and NA (not all at once).

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-10-2018 4:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Manimalistic (Manimal 3)
04-10-2018 5:38 PM

Thanks for the report! My bride broke her ankle and hasn't exactly been in the mood for love so a lot of my testing plans got put on hiatus. I've been using a lot of socials to keep her upbeat while she heals. This is on my list to use out and about, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-10-2018 5:38 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-10-2018 9:27 PM

Thanks for this report L.I.S. much ablidged.

Repped. Smile
04-10-2018 9:27 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2018 5:10 PM

(04-10-2018 5:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thanks for the report! My bride broke her ankle and hasn't exactly been in the mood for love so a lot of my testing plans got put on hiatus. I've been using a lot of socials to keep her upbeat while she heals. This is on my list to use out and about, however.
I'm sorry to hear about your bride, Snoopy. I'm sure that you'll get time to catch up in the future and I look forward to your expert take on this mix.

04-14-2018 5:10 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2018 5:15 PM

(04-10-2018 9:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks for this report L.I.S. much ablidged.

Repped. Smile

You are very welcome, Dr.C. I'm starting to test this blend as combo's. It's far from conclusive, but so far Manimalistic works best solo. Even cops don't seem to enhance it much. Si far tested with BW, PA, M3X, Imprint, DM.
But it's such a strong product on its own....

04-14-2018 5:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal oil!!! doctorlove 5 2,674 10-11-2016 7:56 AM
Last Post: doctorlove