Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Makeouts with strangers within 15 minutes
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Makeouts with strangers within 15 minutes
06-30-2017 12:07 AM

(06-29-2017 10:45 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I am 49.

Nobody ever guesses anywhere near that though. Usually guess mid, sometimes late 30s. I have had real young uns guess like 32 Hahah! Cmon.

But LAL says to wear it like cologne. I thought 4 drops was good for afternoon. I could see using more in a bar at night. I have a bulb dropper on the one I'm using. I actually have a backup roll-on too that I haven't opened. I went all-in when I bought my stash. I have so fricking many it's ridiculous. I'm super-charged to see the AV vibing with me though. Like I said earlier, I had never seen anything from it.

The take away here is to just try things on your own. There are threads that say what is and isn't good for dates or daytime, or night, etc. Fuck it. Just give it a whirl and see. What is the worse thing that can happen? You still have your load in your sack? Well, that's where you were before you tried something.

I could be wrong, but I don't recall anyone saying AV is for day. Most say it's for the prowl at night. Could be wrong. But in this situation it was perfect as some foundation of flirting was already laid. LAID

If the guy would make sexual advances on first date then its perfect for first dates(regardless day or night)! It's not the best for bonding and comfort though...AV is perfect for first date in my opinion and always my number one choice.Asians love it too.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 12:08 AM by purpleblood.)
06-30-2017 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-30-2017 10:18 PM

(06-30-2017 12:07 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  If the guy would make sexual advances on first date then its perfect for first dates(regardless day or night)! It's not the best for bonding and comfort though...AV is perfect for first date in my opinion and always my number one choice.Asians love it too.

What dosage gave you your findings, P?

THanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-30-2017 10:18 PM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2017 6:52 AM

(06-30-2017 10:18 PM)MMM Wrote:  What dosage gave you your findings, P?

THanks!

In day time or on a date I wear 2 drops. In clubs I wear 4...
07-01-2017 6:52 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-16-2017 12:42 PM

Add SOB Spray to the list.

2 Sprays to the stomach. Girl in her 20s stood right in front of me staring at me and said hi to me. We started making out within 10 seconds. Application was about 4 hours old when this happened.

Seriously, this never happens to me like this. I hope this is not a fluke.
07-16-2017 12:42 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2017 4:47 PM

(07-16-2017 12:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Add SOB Spray to the list.

2 Sprays to the stomach. Girl in her 20s stood right in front of me staring at me and said hi to me. We started making out within 10 seconds. Application was about 4 hours old when this happened.

Seriously, this never happens to me like this. I hope this is not a fluke.

SOB contains quite a lot of cops. I've found that applying cops on my tool as a combo with BW, AV, etc, is a knockout method for grabbing attention from females. So it might be that the SOB applied to your stomach area was relevant.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-16-2017 4:47 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-16-2017 5:02 PM

(07-16-2017 4:47 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  SOB contains quite a lot of cops. I've found that applying cops on my tool as a combo with BW, AV, etc, is a knockout method for grabbing attention from females. So it might be that the SOB applied to your stomach area was relevant.

I second this. Cops added to anything accelerates everything by the looks of it.

IMHO it's a good add on for initial attraction. I haven't tested it practically yet, but I think on a date (especially if it's a date that can lead to long term plans) could be a massive no no. But after a good sexual encounter, judging from a lot of other reports, cops is good after that too.

So initial and after is good but in the middle is bad IMHO.

Cops + Die-None raw seems to be bad with the little experience I've been having so far. But cops + Die-None + (plus) many other molecules and/or products could be good. That's what am seeing so far. I'll keep ya's posted in the near future.
07-16-2017 5:02 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2017 5:24 PM

(07-16-2017 5:02 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Cops + Die-None raw seems to be bad with the little experience I've been having so far. But cops + Die-None + (plus) many other molecules and/or products could be good. That's what am seeing so far. I'll keep ya's posted in the near future.

Ascend with cops contains Androstadienone , with other molecules so you may have a point. Past discussions I have heard that cops and Androstadienone do not mix, but some products contain both. Let's see what happens when we try.
07-16-2017 5:24 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-16-2017 5:35 PM

(07-16-2017 5:24 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Ascend with cops contains Androstadienone , with other molecules so you may have a point. Past discussions I have heard that cops and Androstadienone do not mix, but some products contain both. Let's see what happens when we try.

Tried to rep ya's both L.I.Spain and Fedora but I gotta spread love and love am spreading indeed.

So far what I've done is, I've layered a layer of Attars (moneless scents from aromatic attars) and on top of that I've dropped raw cops in Desire me oil form and Androstadienone raw in 20mcg per drop concentration (1 drop) from PSX. And what am seeing is complete silence from me targets. I'll keep testing and let ya's all know.

Apologies for derailing this thread. But I thought that cops addition CAN infact get the initial make out with strangers in the first 15 minutes. Cops + Die-None was a by-subject that came up in me head. And it's a no no so far on people I already know. I need to test it on a few ride shares next time I get a chance. Smile
07-16-2017 5:35 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2017 6:05 PM

IDK about making out within 15 minutes but I've definitely been laid within 30 minutes of first meeting with 3 drops A314/3 drops Alter Ego/2 sprays of 2x IO/3 sprays of 2x IS.
07-16-2017 6:05 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2017 7:36 PM

I'll elaborate more when I have more time, but through hands on experience, cops DO NOT make your dates or partners consciously jealous. If you ever encounter rejection whilst wearing cops, it's simply because they stink. The "competition" trigger works on a deep subconscious level. Don't hold back using cops, but apply down below for best results. The stink is not too close to her face (at first Smile ), and it originates from the genital area as nature intended.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-16-2017 7:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I think sex was made for strangers... dsouza 8 3,805 12-17-2013 2:32 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  Turning strangers into chatterboxes Aroman 1 1,194 05-03-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: Blade