Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make your own custom fragrance!
halo0073
Nominated

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1133
Thanks received:
2179 thanks in 1091 posts

Make your own custom fragrance!
01-22-2013 10:40 AM

I want to tell you guys about a program Love Potion has called Private Editions (PEs). You get to design your own custom fragrance that Mara will then brew for you. You get to pick 4 notes essentially. When you order there is a dropdown menu with all kinds of notes, for example : Vetiver, smoke, leather or cedar. If you are uncertain if your notes will work together you can always email or call Mara. She is a master at blending fragrances and she won't let you put things together that won't work.

I have made two PEs and they are my favorite LPs. It is a great option if you want to smell unique and not like every other guy out there wearing One Million or girl wearing Pink Sugar.I get more compliments on my PE Halo's Angelique than any other fragrance I have ever worn, including commercial scents.

The price for one bottle is $34.95 or you can get two bottles for $50 which is obviously a much better deal. It's pretty cool to have your own private stash of customized fragrance! The fragrances come in roller bottles witha DPG base. For $15 more you can get it made into an alcohol spray.

If you need help picking out notes, feel free to PM me. I am happy to help. I have a lot of fragrance experience including working in the fragrance dept at Nordstoms.

Here is the link:

second option on the page.

Good luck!
01-22-2013 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, LV77, thundr, Isis, F/2.8, paradigmshift, Pheroman, goddesslynne, D_Darko, AlternativeGirl, bored4life, CanadianGuy45, NuTrix, Mara ~ Love Potion

Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 347
Thanks received:
275 thanks in 107 posts

RE: Make your own custom fragrance!
01-22-2013 3:57 PM

I get so many compliments wearing your PE also. It's all sold out though and Halos Angelique looks like a more complicated blend than what's offered on the PE page. Have you had it remade ? Or do you have to dish out a couple more dollars for the extra notes?
01-22-2013 3:57 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-22-2013 4:13 PM

Halo's Angelique was indeed a PE. Mara added a tiny bit of almond because she knew I had been thinking of that as a possible ingredient when I made it. That was her just being nice. And she's prone to doing stuff like that if it's just a touch of an extra ingredient. She really wants you to be happy.

Are you going to make one Isis?
01-22-2013 4:13 PM
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
275 thanks in 107 posts

01-22-2013 4:19 PM

I was thinking about it. I'd like a scent that is a blend of your PE and Carolyn's man nip. But I think the PE restricts you to a couple of notes? So I may just have to be content with applying Carolyn's man nip and halos Angelique together. Though I only have one bottle of your PE!
01-22-2013 4:19 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-22-2013 4:22 PM

It's meant to be 3 notes plus a sugar (sweetener) but you can loosely do just 4 notes.
01-22-2013 4:22 PM

thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1925
Thanks received:
3114 thanks in 633 posts

01-22-2013 4:26 PM

Great post Halo.
Thanks for the reminder I forgot all about the ability to make a private edition at Love Potion.

I have had a scent blend Ive been wanting to mix but slipped my mind. Ive tried a few of my sample vials and I think I have a good understanding of what notes smell good on me and what doesnt. I still don't really have a clue what Im doing but I think Ill call Mara and get her advice on it when I decide to bottle some notes together. She is a gal after all and she will be able to tell me if Im matching things up poorly. I dont want to be the stinky guy who thought he knew what he was mixing together.

That actually brings me to a topic Ive been wanting to reiterate here..

Pay attention GUYS: I dove into Love Potion bc I was getting tired of wearing the same stuff everyone was wearing at the clubs or on my trips out. I switched it up a bit when my fav 1 mil started gaining popularity. Then I came across Love Potion and decided it was in my best interest to come off with a unique smell. NOTHING beats when a girl gets a whiff of you on one of her friends you just had your arm around and says it smells like you. Not a brand bc YOU are the brand. Actually its Love Potion but they dont know that. True story.

My thinking awhile back was that I needed something that stands out. Wanna know how many guys out there are rocking green irish tweed now? About as many as the guys who approach her telling her she's beautiful. She's smelled it and heard it all before. Sometimes you can take advantage of scent memory but that is another post for another time.

So if you approach with your fav mone mix on with a popular cologne and deliver some canned line she has heard before, you just make yourself one more douche she has to shoot down. AHA therein lay the magic, wear your fav mone mix, a completely off the chart scent she has never smelled before, and just be yourself. I can almost guarantee she has never smelled Watson before and you will own this scent in her mind. Now you stand out.

MANWHORE TRICK #58891 If you really want to get crafty put a few drops on her car headrest of something you wear alot of. Wipe your app points on her pillow after you sweat her out. I wear an undershirt often with a drop of New Pheromone Additive and a few drops of whatever cover I wear that night just for the purpose of leaving it at her house. Preferably under or near her bed. Mones and Love Potion covers last awhile on clothing and she may or may not wash it for you but I bet not before she takes a few big whiffs. Stay stuck in her head even when you are not there.

EDIT: Conclusion: I know there are some guys out there that pride themselves in PUA garbagecan shit but frankly being unique and fresh both in scent and personality will get more points than some popular pricey cologne and canned memorized lines.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2013 4:33 PM by thundr.)
01-22-2013 4:26 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, Isis, zerosix85, paradigmshift, Pheroman, fluffygirl12, AlternativeGirl, bored4life, NuTrix, goddesslynne
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
275 thanks in 107 posts

01-22-2013 4:49 PM

Great post thundr.

The man whore trick works well with ladies too! Scent memory is a powerful thing. Something about the olfactory nerve being located close to the hippocampus and the amygdala which is connected with emotional memory.

And love potion perfume oils are the best for this. After a rather sweaty roll in the sack the oils seem to transfer all over the bed. And I get random texts or voice mails with, "thinking of you and wish you were here. Found a spot that smells like you in my bed"
01-22-2013 4:49 PM
Thanks given by thundr, halo0073, Pheroman, NuTrix
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-23-2013 8:25 AM

Awesome post Thundr. What are you going to put in your PE? Or is that secret? Wink
01-23-2013 8:25 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2525
Thanks received:
2216 thanks in 893 posts

01-23-2013 9:10 AM

Good thing GIT is not that popular here, but all the other ones are. One Mil, Code, Gio etc.
WeaponX make a fresh change, Aphrodisia Erotica makes women noses perk up and Dad 4 Men is the different classic.

And then you can make your own variation or original blend.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 9:12 AM by Pheroman.)
01-23-2013 9:10 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, thundr, NuTrix

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-23-2013 4:22 PM

Have you ever made a PE Pheroman? And where have you been? Haven't seen you much around here or Love Potion. We miss our rare guys when they disappear. LOL
01-23-2013 4:22 PM

Share This Thread