Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Make other guys like me and want to be my friend
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Make other guys like me and want to be my friend
04-04-2017 2:31 AM

I don't have issues getting girls to desire me.
Which mones is recommended for getting other guys to like me and want me to be their friend. Almost every attraction Mone I used usually lingers on me and it makes other guys either avoid me or they develop a strong subconscious dislike for me. I suspect that they feel inferior or they think that I think I am better than them.
04-04-2017 2:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Make other guys like me and want to be my friend
04-04-2017 2:42 AM

Most probably others will tell you Wolf. In my experience, wolf is what gave me compliments from guys whether during my presence such as "I like this guy!"; or even when I wasn't there. For example, once I was told by a friend that his friends liked me and they wanted me to hang out with them again. It was a night we were in a car so everyone was affected by Wolf. Throughout all of my testing, I got shit tested only on 2 occasions. Someone was trying to belittle me. But it was nothing compared to when I was wearing Corpo. That thing was strong IMO. I used to get either piercing eyes from men when I was standing in line or male friends "ganging up" on me when I felt it went from teasing to mocking.

Anyways, back to Wolf, in addition to what I said above, here's more taken from my journal:

- On one night, I sprayed 2 sprays of Wolf, went to a coffee shop. Spent some time with cousin; nothing special. He left to hang out with a friend of mine while I stayed because there was an acquaintance there with his friend. I thought I'd join them. The acquaintance gave me around 3 buddy-type compliments. One was "hahaha, I like this guy". Another is when I told them that I'm willing to buy a bottle so we drink and have fun and again he said "look at this guy! Always spontaneous!" (I'm not btw, P). Later, my cousin and my other friend came back for a bit. Then while chit chatting for a bit, the friend who came with my cousin said "is it just me or is SDX more opened up than usual?". Days after that night, I learned from my cousin that when they went back to the car after he said that, he repeated it to my cousin again that he likes it when I'm in that happy/positive state".

With 1 spray, I didn't notice much but with 2 sprays I felt more positive effects from others (the night of the last bullet above was the most).

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 2:44 AM by ShadowX114.)
04-04-2017 2:42 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 7:00 AM

I make man friends very easily. No need for mones much. There are many mones for you to do so. Remember, you will compromise attraction. Well, being friends with many man help a lot. I will least out few mones that make man very friendly.

- Ascend: Ooh! What could I say. I made so many male friends with this. Man will find you very interesting. You need to talk nicely.
- Orbital: This is very interesting. Makes man smile and they talk a lot.
- HS: Man find a compulsive urge to talk.
- Bad Wolf: This isn't the best mones for this kind of situation. Still, in happy mood, man connect with in a minute. I impressed an old man of 60 with this on. A very difficult to run.
- NAG : Man like me a lot. Though, it requires you to be opposite of social. I have got good hits with this on. Though, I don't know this for sure. Man connects with you for sure.
- Wolf : Not tested but according to reports, it is amazing.

Other than mones, some tips:

- Be polite. A very important quality for making friend.
- Never belittle or insult. It works on girl. Not on man. A respected man will never bear any disrespect.
- Never give a girl more preference over them. This is very common in lot of man. You see a hot girl and off to her. Man will avoid you for doing this. Seriously, most man after marriage care less for other girls. Giving attention to other girls will be disservice. It will be great to have gf or SO. As they will feel less threatened.

There are other mones which can work too. Though, it is a skill. I know what doesn't work with man. Don't use attraction mones around man. Turn Up The Heat and old New Pheromone Additive doesn't work with man. Other man will feel threatened and leave. Most social can get you doors open.

Recently, a man of 45+ and millionaire opened me up, gave his number and ask me to visit his office. Application was NAG+HS and open personality.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 7:02 AM by kalpan56.)
04-04-2017 7:00 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2017 7:02 AM

There is nothing like Wolf in this category!

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
04-04-2017 7:02 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-04-2017 9:46 AM

Barley Legal XS is good for group socializing. It makes both men and women interested in talking to you. I consider this a social product more than anything else. I use 2 Sprays.

Alpha Treasures is good for socializing with both genders but for whatever reason it is better with women than with men. Still good enough with men where I would wear it for that purpose. I use 2 to 3 drops.
04-04-2017 9:46 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2017 10:35 AM

Wolf it is. Not too much status which repels some guys and not that much of an attraction getter.

Perfect for getting male friends. I love this stuff and I make sure I don't run out of this.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 10:35 AM by superkop.)
04-04-2017 10:35 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 11:32 AM

Nude alpha gay maybe P
04-04-2017 11:32 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-04-2017 11:42 AM

(04-04-2017 11:32 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  Nude alpha gay maybe P

Haha.

I would wear TUSC, A314, NA with tusc or a314, on combo with buffers on a team. I felt like it was going well. One day I wore Wolf. I was shocked at how inclusive solo Wolf was to the other guys compared to the other status blends and combos I was wearing. I'd say Wolf.

Or AV + cops. I wrote about this one in my journal in 2017. Guys were really buddy buddy. They wanted to know where all the ladies were at and why I was hiding them. I never get that from just cops alone.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-04-2017 11:42 AM

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 12:39 PM

Once again, I'm not trying to attract males. I'm trying to co-exist with them without being a threat. I am naturally a lone wolf so to speak and spend most of my time either with family, alone or on dates/with girls.

Sounds like wolf is the weapon of choice for this goal.
Has anyone experience negative effects from daily wolf usage/build up? When I use -NONE products too often I get build up easily, which creates an intimidating presence from me, also I get irritated/annoyed easily.
04-04-2017 12:39 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 3:02 PM

Wolf is solid for what you're wanting to accomplish. Nude Alpha and Dirty Primitive are up there too if you want anything with more of a masculine vibe. NA makes guys very buddy buddy and so does DP. With DP guys tend to talk about girls with you a lot and see you as a playboy type, the guy that gets laid.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-04-2017 3:02 PM

Share This Thread