Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make my combo for this weekend
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Make my combo for this weekend
03-01-2019 8:48 PM

Here is what you have to work with...i only put mones that i have tested by themself iam looking to combine 3 and tell me why. I will choose 2 combo this weekend out and come back with the winner!!

Purpose : ONS bar enviroment

Mones to work with:

AV, BW, SOB, SDX-9, THU, CORE, M3X, GOA, hypnotica, Xist

Let the fun begin!!!
03-01-2019 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Make my combo for this weekend
03-01-2019 8:57 PM

(03-01-2019 8:48 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  Here is what you have to work with...i only put mones that i have tested by themself iam looking to combine 3 and tell me why. I will choose 2 combo this weekend out and come back with the winner!!

Purpose : ONS bar enviroment

Mones to work with:

AV, BW, SOB, SDX-9, THU, CORE, M3X, GOA, hypnotica, Xist

Let the fun begin!!!

I would be interested in reports on SOB+Core, SOB+SXD-9, and SOB+SXD-9+Core.
03-01-2019 8:57 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:30 AM

Hello Metaltree, tried the combo yesterday at the bar i can say that it was very interestting ...did not lead to ONS buuuut very interesting will wear it out again tonight since no one else as given me any other combo, Sorry my english writing skills are bad ,). Combo used Sob oil unscented 2 drops + sdx-9 2 pumps + core 2 spray. Core and sob to the neck and sdx-9 to wrist and hands. Lots of IOI and lot of interaction with ladys defenitly not a agressive mix and actually liking this one let me get back tommorow after my second testing tonight...i want to had that here in canada is winter so diffusion is of issues with the cold i was thinking of hadding a cover scent for faster burn and distribution but will restrain from doing it so that it doesnt skew results ...so far so good big potential...will report tommorow cheers!
03-02-2019 11:30 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:42 AM

(03-02-2019 11:30 AM)Hillcat Wrote:  Hello Metaltree, tried the combo yesterday at the bar i can say that it was very interestting ...did not lead to ONS buuuut very interesting will wear it out again tonight since no one else as given me any other combo, Sorry my english writing skills are bad ,). Combo used Sob oil unscented 2 drops + sdx-9 2 pumps + core 2 spray. Core and sob to the neck and sdx-9 to wrist and hands. Lots of IOI and lot of interaction with ladys defenitly not a agressive mix and actually liking this one let me get back tommorow after my second testing tonight...i want to had that here in canada is winter so diffusion is of issues with the cold i was thinking of hadding a cover scent for faster burn and distribution but will restrain from doing it so that it doesnt skew results ...so far so good big potential...will report tommorow cheers!

Thanks for testing this. I'll try it out too once I start going out again.
03-02-2019 11:42 AM

Share This Thread