Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Mails with Garry
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 15 posts

Thumbs Up Mails with Garry
03-25-2010 7:24 AM

Hello pherotruth community,

i want to share parts out of some emails with Garry, because hes such an awesome guy =)
here we go:

It is not uncommon for the sprayers to not shoot a fine mist as we use higher levels of the essential oils than most companies. This give longer life to the pheromones, otherwise they evaporate too fast. You get a good blast at the start but the high alcohol carries them away to quickly.

I shoot it directly at close range right onto my forearm then rub my arms together and use my hands to distribute it where I want. Neck chest etc.

As far as Aqua vitae start with small amounts get the ball wet then start with a six inch roll. See how that goes for you. This product has a higher level androstenone and it can be aggressive.

NUDE has been used with good results by putting a line across the top of the chest right under the neck. Always start small and work up until you get the best results, then back down for as long as the results last. No need to use too much for no reason.

Are the friends that told you that you smell strange male or female? Androstenone does have a stronger smell than most pheromones. It can be offensive to some people others cannot smell it at all, and others really like it. Depending on their genetics. Low purity androstenone can have a strong urine smell.

I have noticed that black, Asian, and Hispanic women react very well to androstenone. Some white women say it stinks. (But they still will have sex with you as long as you know how to act.) That will not be 100% accurate as there are wide and varied genetics in peoples of all colors, but as a general rule it works for me.

======================

I have never had a problem with none build up. I do believe that men who are not used to pheromones that start wearing them regularly have a hormonal response that causes them to increase testosterone and that creates more natural pheromones, that of course makes it less necessary to wear as much. Trust me you get around a lot of guys that have high testosterone to the point of being dangerous it stresses you out, and you adapt naturally by increasing testosterone so that you don’t die, and before long you are just like them. I think that wearing male pheromones simulates this situation. We get one guy out of every few thousand that completely freaks out from even our most benign pheromone, they have anxiety and paranoia after applying the pheromones, and they try to wash it off. I had one guy email me from under a bed because he was suffering from extreme anxiety from the POSSESS for men pheromones. My guess is these are Omega males. We have Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Omegas are the lowest of the low socially, many times they never have sex with a woman in their entire lives.

I also think that the people who worry about overdose are too worried about what other people think. When you are a true alpha male you don’t give a crap about that, and it is very attractive. You could dump a bottle of androstenone on me and I would still get laid, and I produce a ton of androstenone naturally. In every instance that a woman has told me that I stink or smell bad, I have ended up having sex with that woman, or have had her try to have sex with me. Including my brother’s wife who would not allow me to sit on her furniture because she was a rich snob who said I smelled bad. I did not have sex with her but I had to flat out refuse her advances which made her very angry. This was before I understood pheromones or wore any pheromones. I have always been a clean person. It did get me wondering what was going on each time a woman would say I smelled funny. I had another woman who told me I smelled like urine. She was a total stranger. I said, “Well I guess you had better take me home and bathe me then.” She said, “OK!”As my personality and confidence has grown I have not had anyone tell me I smell bad. If I apply to much androstenone to my 13 year old son he can get a bad responses but he is very worried about what people think, and he is skinny as can be.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2010 7:26 AM by Hyper.)
03-25-2010 7:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, terry0400-40, idontknow, chief101, Fly So Hi

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 82 posts

RE: Mails with Garry
03-25-2010 12:56 PM

The man knows what he's talking about. Razz

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-25-2010 12:56 PM
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

03-25-2010 2:22 PM

Seems like quite some forum members are in contact with Garry (I am, too Wink). Busy man - which makes it even more amazing to get such great and well thought out answers from him! Good3
03-25-2010 2:22 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

03-25-2010 11:11 PM

Add me to the list of Garry's satisfied customers! I appreciate how fast and easy communication is with Garry and how uncomplicated it is to get a custom order at a very reasonable price.

Not to mention that for me, his products have all produced solid results.
03-25-2010 11:11 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

04-07-2010 4:38 PM

Does anyone have a phone number for this guy? I just realized that he is only like maybe 45 minutes away from me, like right down the road, lol.

I tried emailing the email address on the website, but have not received a reply. Not yet anyway, that I know of.
04-07-2010 4:38 PM

Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 15 posts

04-08-2010 4:23 AM

haha cool =)

Just wait, sometimes it takes some days when he is very busy.

(04-07-2010 4:38 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Does anyone have a phone number for this guy? I just realized that he is only like maybe 45 minutes away from me, like right down the road, lol.

I tried emailing the email address on the website, but have not received a reply. Not yet anyway, that I know of.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
My Wishlist:
# MX101
04-08-2010 4:23 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
912 thanks in 504 posts

04-08-2010 9:12 AM

(04-07-2010 4:38 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  I tried emailing the email address on the website, but have not received a reply. Not yet anyway, that I know of.

Check your spam mail folder. He replied to an e-mail and it went into my spam folder. It did take awhile to receive the response, but he apologized for the delay and said that he'd been away, I believe.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
04-08-2010 9:12 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

04-08-2010 11:30 AM

Okay, thanks, guys. I'll check my spam folder too.

Nope not in there.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 11:36 AM by Sillykitty.)
04-08-2010 11:30 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

04-08-2010 11:35 PM

I re-emailed him, and he called me, and had a very interesting conversation for over an hour! Thanks for your replies to me! Smile
04-08-2010 11:35 PM

Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 15 posts

04-09-2010 5:01 AM

(04-08-2010 11:35 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  I re-emailed him, and he called me, and had a very interesting conversation for over an hour! Thanks for your replies to me! Smile

Nice! Anything interesting you can report us about this conversation?

What i have:
My Wishlist:
# MX101
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2010 5:01 AM by Hyper.)
04-09-2010 5:01 AM

Share This Thread