Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Madison James Research Chems
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 508
Thanks received:
975 thanks in 511 posts

Madison James Research Chems
02-13-2016 11:23 PM

I know some people are using this website. They certainly have some rare stuff for sale. I will probably use them in the future.

However, I thought I'd share my experiences with them. My first order went through fine, fast shipping
Only problem is they don't accept MasterCard, even though their newsletter said they did. First red flag. Shipping was fast and on time, but no tracking number. Their shipments have tracking, but they don't give it out. Second red flag.

Second shipment never came, so I tried to contact them. Their phone number is disconnected. Third red flag. They got back to me and said they would ship the item even though I already got an email a week ago that said it was shipped.

Third shipment didn't come for a month. I had to email 3 times before I got a reply. They said there was a "mix up" and they would send it express. It got here today but I wasn't there to receive it, so I have to wait until Tuesday.

Watch out for this company. Shady company for shady products.
02-13-2016 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ex Machina, renny, Ekscentra

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
975 thanks in 511 posts

RE: Madison James Research Chems
02-19-2016 5:38 PM

Just got my debit card information stolen the other day. Could've been a random hit like a website got hacked, but Madison James is my no. 1 suspect. Even though it wouldn't take my MasterCard, I still entered the info on the website.

Anyone have identity theft since buying at MJRC?
02-19-2016 5:38 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1837
Thanks received:
2722 thanks in 1269 posts

02-19-2016 8:31 PM

(02-19-2016 5:38 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Just got my debit card information stolen the other day. Could've been a random hit like a website got hacked, but Madison James is my no. 1 suspect. Even though it wouldn't take my MasterCard, I still entered the info on the website.

Anyone have identity theft since buying at MJRC?

I've been using MJR for a while now and I have to admit that they do run things pretty shady. I haven't had any real issues with shipping or credit cards. *knock on wood*

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-19-2016 8:31 PM
Thanks given by NP17
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
975 thanks in 511 posts

02-20-2016 2:03 AM

It might be a bit extreme to accuse them of credit card fraud. I was just wondering if others had the same experience.
02-20-2016 2:03 AM
skunksworking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-10-2016 4:48 AM

Man I just put in an order because of the good reviews here, but didn't notice this thread. I use a throwaway card though so I should be safe on that front. Hope the order arrives.
03-10-2016 4:48 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1837
Thanks received:
2722 thanks in 1269 posts

03-10-2016 7:48 AM

(03-10-2016 4:48 AM)skunksworking Wrote:  Man I just put in an order because of the good reviews here, but didn't notice this thread. I use a throwaway card though so I should be safe on that front. Hope the order arrives.

I placed an order with them last Wednesday and it arrived Monday. Their communication is atrocious but I've never really had much of an issue.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-10-2016 7:48 AM
skunksworking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-10-2016 9:23 AM

Ok that is good to hear, thanks.
03-10-2016 9:23 AM
patient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-27-2016 11:06 AM

Google them and read all the steroid forums. There are literally thousands of reviews on them. They are well known in the bodybuilding community as with a couple of other handful of RC companies. They have produced great stuff, but they are known to selectively scam and send bunk stuff. Like they did with their caber. There is no quality control (as with most RC companies).
03-27-2016 11:06 AM
skunksworking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-11-2016 6:25 PM

Well it's not looking good so far with MJ. Ordered vardenafil and sildenafil and I have received two pill bottles with exactly the same contents and label.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 6:45 PM by skunksworking.)
04-11-2016 6:25 PM
Thanks given by NP17

Share This Thread