Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad scientist needed
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mad scientist needed
07-04-2017 11:28 AM

Im sure this is around the threads somewhere but i can't find it so I apologize and thank you in advance.
On occasion with women I run 2 drops Nuda Alpha and spray my favorite cologne on top while wet and let dry down with much success. I would like to add Androstadienone to the mix but a few times I've used Androstadienone someone ( thank god not the woman I'm with) has smelled urine so I've been scared to use it.

Im trying to pre mix with my cologne in a 10ml atomizer and still get the potency of 2 drops NA and added Androstadienone Im just looking for recommendations.

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 11:31 AM by RiCh.)
07-04-2017 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Mad scientist needed
07-04-2017 2:27 PM

You'll have to measure out the volume of each spray before proceeding any further, and androstadienone often comes in different mcg's.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-04-2017 2:27 PM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-04-2017 2:38 PM

(07-04-2017 2:27 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You'll have to measure out the volume of each spray before proceeding any further, and androstadienone often comes in different mcg's.

Thanks for the reply. My Androstadienone from LAL is 5mg so that's 10 mcg if I'm not mistaken. I already made a mix of New Pheromone Additive/ Virgin Island Water( 1:5 ) read my review on it in the Love Scent thread if you get a chance

I have the tools to do it I'm just looking for some advice with the ratios so I'm not wasting product.

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
07-04-2017 2:38 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

07-13-2017 1:00 AM

(07-04-2017 11:28 AM)RiCh Wrote:  Im sure this is around the threads somewhere but i can't find it so I apologize and thank you in advance.
On occasion with women I run 2 drops Nuda Alpha and spray my favorite cologne on top while wet and let dry down with much success. I would like to add Androstadienone to the mix but a few times I've used Androstadienone someone ( thank god not the woman I'm with) has smelled urine so I've been scared to use it.

Im trying to pre mix with my cologne in a 10ml atomizer and still get the potency of 2 drops NA and added Androstadienone Im just looking for recommendations.

Androstadienone turns into Androstenone over time. Androstadienone does not smell like urine, but Androstenone does to some people. It could be that your cologne is wearing off and the conversion has happened, so the urine smell is not covered up anymore.

Take a tiny 1 or 2 ml sprayer of your cologne with you and re-apply in time.
07-13-2017 1:00 AM

Share This Thread