Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mad Scientist
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
873 thanks in 326 posts

Mad Scientist
10-31-2010 12:27 PM

Hey guys & gals,
Doing phermos for the three month (junkie already). I like to do alot of mixing and you know how it goes. A spill a drop here a spill a drop there and before you know it your room is a phermo dump.
Anyway, went to a holloween party dress as the Munny. Covered from head to toe. Was wearing 4 drops of wolf and three drops of New Pheromone Additive. The hits were outrageous. The women were all over me, (all different women) ass pinches, kiss one woman twice, numerous women just starting conversation out the blue.

I always knew phermo was working to some degress, but last night was an all in your face experience.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
10-31-2010 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2819 thanks in 1240 posts

RE: Mad Scientist
10-31-2010 12:34 PM

Yep, I've had a couple of those myself. One that comes to mind was with the early batches of MX292. I was at a club, and this this girl walks by and grabs my thigh, then a little later she was standing behind me making out with her boyfriend(?), while reaching around him to grab my ass. Eek

It's always cool when you get those over the top hits!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
10-31-2010 12:34 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2819 thanks in 1240 posts

10-31-2010 12:44 PM

(10-31-2010 12:41 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I really think that being cover from head to toe in bandits and dancing was the over the top pusher.

Yeah, I agree! In that kind of party environment, with customes and all, its easier to loosen inhibitions and let yourself go. Lone ranger

Try that combo at a New Years Eve party...at midnight! Bomb

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
10-31-2010 12:44 PM
m0ses
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-31-2011 1:21 AM

Great hits Kmacc, loved the report. All this onto clothing...or wrapping? Or did you apply to skin?
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2011 1:28 AM by m0ses.)
01-31-2011 1:21 AM

Share This Thread