Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

MX391 - UF2 test pack
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MX391 - UF2 test pack
08-16-2011 1:40 PM

And it has already shipped out. Androtics may have its faults, but a turnaround time of less than an hour is still admirable.
08-16-2011 1:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

08-16-2011 2:11 PM

(08-16-2011 1:40 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  And it has already shipped out. Androtics may have its faults, but a turnaround time of less than an hour is still admirable.

sounds crazy ..

i'm waiting 3 days now ...

but i had some P's in the cart

and do you know that they include a freebee now ...

haha .... a new one .. not IO ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
08-16-2011 2:11 PM

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-17-2011 8:00 PM

(08-16-2011 7:43 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I really don't get all the testing. If I had a formule that worked on 75% of all the people who brought it, I'd be pushing it big time. There only so many ways you can changed a molecule, and so many way you can mix it with others.

My money is on Chris and his Acquisition of the more rare molcules. I'll got Come Talk To Me down pat and can make all day (just my two cent).

A lot of people complained about the strong scent. AD says that they found a new diffusion method that doesn't smell bad, and akin to fresh shower smell or drier sheets. Looks like MX391 would probably come out after a couple of more rounds of testing.

For 6 MX's at 40 bucks, like pago said, I don't get why it doesn't sell out more. I think that so many people have bought the other MX's everyones waiting until pay day. I personally preferred MX395 over MX391 but it's a close second.

Plus these MX's/Any product out there are good for people who just buy and spray, not all of the consumers really care about making/acquiring molecules and learning. There's only a few of the people who do that, so in that sense it's still a good thing they're moving forward with this product.
08-17-2011 8:00 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

08-17-2011 9:50 PM

"For 6 MX's at 40 bucks, like pago said, I don't get why it doesn't sell out more."

The reason they don't sell out is, if your not a reporting member this stuff will cost you over $700.00. So much for your spray and go users. I'm not up on the product there (AD), but when was the last MX turned into something? Seem to me that only stuff I want is getting jack-up alone with my wallet.
08-17-2011 9:50 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-18-2011 2:03 AM

I'm waiting for my UF2 test pack to come in as well.

I guess where prices are concerned, AD has decided on a business model that they're comfortable with. Select the reporting users, gather data based on them and profit from the normal users while also gathering data from them but placing a higher emphasis on the RUs.

I would have to agree with Mustang that what AD is doing is mainly catering to the mass market needs, people who want to spray and go. Homebrews and moving into personal customs can be fulfilled elsewhere, for one thing from what I've been reading this place is a good resource for finding companies that support that.

I'm not taking anyone's side over UF2. Competition is good. It puts companies right on the balls on their feet, makes them innovate and pushes them to find ways to stay competitive, be it through price or product offerings. Whether stealth diffusion is a gimmick or indeed a breakthrough in the pheromone world, we'll soon know due to the sheer number of reputable reporters obtaining the mx. And whether mx297 and mx391 (if successful) or any other mx's make it to the commercial line, that's AD's decision. If it comes down to price and product competition, the internet is free ground, nothing stays unknown or non-mainstream forever. I'm sure Alpha Dreams, HAX and True do incredible products from what I've read so far (can't wait once payday hits), and just like it took sometime for tipping point for pheromone users to hit where AD has now, as pheromone use gets propagated and becomes more researched on, people will start doing more research and start looking around.

At the end of the day, consumers make their decision on where and who to bring their dollar to. Its the company's part to convince us to place our dollars with them. I'm glad that AD is moving forward, and just like I'm glad that mx297 is now a mainstay, I'm hoping for the other mx's to also become mainstays if they're successful and hopefully move into the commercial line where they become more affordable.

My dollar is placed with whomever has the best and well priced pudding that works. Vote with your consumer dollar
08-18-2011 2:03 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-18-2011 10:05 PM

(08-17-2011 9:50 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  "For 6 MX's at 40 bucks, like pago said, I don't get why it doesn't sell out more."

The reason they don't sell out is, if your not a reporting member this stuff will cost you over $700.00. So much for your spray and go users. I'm not up on the product there (AD), but when was the last MX turned into something? Seem to me that only stuff I want is getting jack-up alone with my wallet.

It's actually a little bit less than $175. So pretty much the same price as any MX for anyone who's not a reporting user. Just in case people did want to try it, don't want to get them confused with what it's actually going to cost.

These products work great, in the end does it really matter what AD is doing or where they're going? They work, it's helped guys succeed out there (which is what really matters) and whether or not we "research" doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. People want to go out, have fun, and meet a lady or two. I've learned from some great people forget about the banter or ill will that goes on with other people, it ain't going to make your life better so why waste your time doing it.

Also tested out the original MX391 the other night, I only used about one spray of this and covered it with some cologne, but damn it's like even though the scent is so overpowering, the girls I was with that night kept telling me how good I smelled. Even though I can still spot that strong FF21 smell, which I'm pretty self-conscious about, they were digging it.

The thing about MX391 is that the venue IME has to be a place that it is less frowned upon to have more than casual kino. The more alcohol involved, the better the results. I've tested this in several venues with and without, and I've noticed that once inhibitions are lowered, it's like a lubricant for a very sexual/high flirting scenario. Even with some Turn Up The Heat combos, I haven't that to be even outright blatant.

I think that for Turn Up The Heat it really has to be in a more intimate setting. With IJ/AMMO and any other higher -none/sexual mixes, ICM 1.0, and even AV is like "Level 1" in terms of the work/game you have to put in. But it's also best suited/safe for general use. MX391 is more of a Level 2 in terms of a packed club, busy bars, highly sexually charged environments. This is a good medium between Level 1 and Level 3. Level 3 is Turn Up The Heat, can combine it with some comfort mones and is perfect on a date, one on one situations. Things I've used akin to Level 3, Turn Up The Heat/PS/Mixes with P96 in them/ICM2.0.
08-18-2011 10:05 PM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

08-19-2011 2:32 AM

Mustang .. well said ..

175 $ is still a very stiff price ... but the RU - price is really good for it !

Did get mine in yesterday .. and like you've seen the first thing i played around was MX421

will give MX414 a run tonight ( that's the first at the UF2 pack )

let's see if it's really that good ..

i'm curious ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
08-19-2011 2:32 AM

Share This Thread