Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MX316 + Intant Jerk 2007 and Instant Openness (a working accident)
idle
In the Club

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 45 posts

MX316 + Intant Jerk 2007 and Instant Openness (a working accident)
09-10-2012 11:17 AM

Ok some of you might now remember this old MX.
MX316 was part of the [url="http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=274&cat=11&page=3"]RAW Power Test Pack RAW Power Test Pack[/url].
Since i got terrible results from the pack ([url="http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/raw-power-test-pack-unable-use-33414.html"]due to some headache[/url]) i havent used it much.

Now several years later i decided to make a stock check to see what mones i got forgotten... Found a FULL bottle of MX316 and 1/4 bottle of Instant Jerk (2007 edition .. the one with Copulins).

Both products are something that i dont have plans of using as a standalone so i mixed them in all together in the 30ml bottle of the Jerk.

So i got a heavy Test Jerk with unknown mones that give me headache...confused still useless.
Last time i lowered the headache with diluting the RAW MX.
So i filled the bottle with 10ml of cyclomethicone a few drops of Fragrance oil to cancel the Copulins smell.

RAW MX316 JERK with Copulins
  • 1/4 Instant Jerk 2007 with coops
  • 1 MX 316
  • fill the rest with cyclomethicone(or anything else) and some FO drops

Results:

TEST run 1
4 Sprays
  • 2 - wrists
  • 2 - neck
  • 2 Instant Openness 1x in hair

First of all i had NO headache the whole DAY !!! Big Grin

I had to deal with a female around 35 years old working at a government institution. This women was giving me trouble 4 times already last week. she is not giving me a permit that i need it.
This time was different... allot.
5 minutes after i approached her and explained that i am back once again and i want this paper, She started thinking for 15-20 seconds without saying anything. then she said OK. ....
i was like

what the ****
really ???
ok this may be a coincidence .. and she may be sick of me as i bug her almost every day.
She started writing the papers, it took around 20 minutes.
When she gave it to me she also passed me a paper with her email and phone number. then again i was like wtf...
as my face change to the wtf expression she felt weird and told me that the email and phone are if i need another paper or something ... this time she will help out...
idle: "mmmmkeey.... i will do that"

got my paper and left.

after that i had some men interactions with some business partners. they all ware happy with me for some reason it looks like the heavy -none was affecting them in a strange way. they ware very .. very ...unusually nice and friendly to me.. almost unprofessional... like we know each other from kids...

oook weird weird day...

i will test again tomorrow and report back.

ps: same post already @AD
but i here i prefer the uncensored comments on molecules and reactions

09-10-2012 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, shadowknight, Jolly Jumper

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks received:
295 thanks in 140 posts

RE: MX316 + Intant Jerk 2007 and Instant Openness (a working accident)
09-10-2012 7:44 PM

I have a nearly full bottle of Instant Jerk, the later version without copulins. I've only used it once or twice because it makes some unknown males VERY aggressive. That's in barroom settings where just about everyone is drunk. Maybe it's better in daytime? I even have True essence from TP, so I could get copulins in there as well.

The one single time I used Instant Jerk in daytime I got no aggression from anyone but scared the shit out of the staff at the lunch restaurant. It were as if they expected me to kick the table over and pull a baseball bat from under my coat at any moment. Service sure was good, albeit swift and without finesse. They just made sure I got my meal, that they got paid and then they went missing.
I guess buffering it with a lot of socials and such would defeat it's purpose. It's designed to give the bad boy, (hell why not even say asshole?) vibe so taming it...Might as well just use Ammo in that case.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 7:47 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
09-10-2012 7:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread