Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MONES AND STEERING THE SITUATION
bj4u2c
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

MONES AND STEERING THE SITUATION
10-14-2016 4:43 AM

hey, this a bit long but i can only be a newbie for so long if i ask

me
etnicity: black
i have learnt alot just reading threads from in here, although a book like magic bullet has help me in my journey of being an allround better person and sarging, i have not been able to be consistent or actually really know what i am doing, in short i have been despondent; sometimes its approach ancienty and other times i cant build comfort or close.
i want to learn to synergies gaming with mones, for example i moved to a new city 2 weeks ago and just this morning went to make enquiries about registeration for gym, met a lady (say 8), say 24yo-27yo caucasian,blue eyes about 5'9ish.
she happens to be a jumba dance instructor in the gym, we started by being formal; me asking questions about fees and all that and then i took note of my interaction with her, she was kinda friendly, i notice she kinoed me and makes a couple of jokes and laughs out loud (she also flicks her hair a couple of times to the side).
she kinos me again while telling me of gym related stuffs then i told myself to relax, i try to smile and then i kinoed her by rubbing her arms and told her she reminds me of my ex-gf and she smiles but no negative reaction to me escalating, it also happened that i was almost falling into her body like i was being magnetically pulled (loosing my balance for reasons i dont know) and while i was trying to withdraw back and get my balance she was actually trying to move/come into me/my space, she also just kept telling me more information and repeating what she already told me earlier and as i move to leave, she moves along with me and at the entrance she moved closer to me saying oh she needs to fix something at the entrance wall.
all this interaction i thought about after the incident and then i started to make connections with what i have read here. yeah maybe i have abit of game normally, but i want to control my game, i guess i need to go out more.
question for a veteran in here is how do one think and act on the feet taking note of all these; the kino, the hair flicking etc and then do the appropriate thing instead of just impulsive reaction (which i do most of the time or i use some canned lines or response from real social dynamics) in essence i dont just want to wear mones and see it work i want to know what i have contributed and how i have contributed so i know its not a fluke.
can someone give a link to a thread or create a thread that shows how they noticed mone working but what they did exactly to take it to the next level. lol i am not asking the nittygritty of F**K closing, but what was deliberately done to complement mones that impacted to end game; say like leading and taking charge, deliberating changing venue, escalating etc
while wating for my first mones a XIST spray and 0->69, i will read more from in here. i will try to document what i notice with the mones.
10-14-2016 4:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MONES AND STEERING THE SITUATION
10-14-2016 8:08 AM

I like that. "how I've contributed"...

She kinos, you kino back. That's great.

Teasing in my opinion is essential! It gradually escalates a comfort level and connection between you two.
" that perfume you're wearing is your attempt at seducing me??, nice try... "

Just an example, but most likely you'll get positive feedback, because teasing is sort of a sneaky way of revving her juices, and subtly taking a conversation into a sexual direction, which believe me, women like.

Because you didn't blatantly jump into a sexual conversation, rather, you kind of snuck up on them, while their guards were down.

When you just jump into sexual, albeit yourself or a straight up sexual pheromone, guards go all the waaaaay UP!!!

When you tease, it's like that buffer, that breaks DOWN the shields...

My little secret.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-14-2016 8:08 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-14-2016 11:28 AM

Excellent post. I was not expecting a such a good thread to be started by someone with just 4 prior posts. You're looking at the situation the right way!

Keep it up, man!
10-14-2016 11:28 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2016 12:59 PM

Let me see if I understand - you're new to mones, you have game naturally, so you're looking for indicators that the mones are working and not just signs that they wouldn't be attracted to you otherwise, yeah?

The biggest thing for me was how much attention I started getting completely unprovoked. People would just stare at me, invade my personal space, approach me and talk to me, etc. Normally I just don't get THAT much attention. Mones help you get the trust and help with attraction so that people are more receptive to whatever your actions are. I'll give an example... I gave a buddy of mine a sexual alpha male type mone. He's short, bald, and has mild Aspergers (however you spell that) and girls HATED him when he wore it. When I wear the same blend it works for me. Why? because in their minds it didnt make any sense for a childish, beta (I love the guy but hes not good with girls) person to have an alpha male signature. I'm just throwing stuff out here in hopes it'll help you.

Another give-away that mones work which is always hilarious to me: spray glace once or twice in a room full of people. Grab some popcorn and watch how the dynamic instantly changes.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-14-2016 12:59 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

10-14-2016 1:43 PM

It depends on many factors before I decide what I'm going to do because of a mone...

1. Is there a group, or one-on-one situation? Multiple women? One woman?
2. Where am I? What venue? What time is it? Outside? Indoors?
3. Strangers? Friends? Is the wife around?
4. Are people in a good mood? Is their purpose for a good time? Out to meet someone? Up for anything?
5. What mone are you wearing? Anyone with experience can steer any mone, but you are looking for "optimal conditions", right?

The simplest answer I can give is: be natural and use common sense. If you want to know how a mone works, test "your mone" over multiple occasions. You already know how things are without mones on. You should see more good things from your normal experiences to believe the mone is working.

For me, (outside of testing), I only put on the mones I like (after experiences). For example, if I wear M3X (because I know how that mone works for me based on use and experience), I know what dosage is good for me, I know who to work with and how to act. Even though it is rated as a sexual, I know other features about it. I can use it socially too. If I encounter people who aren't congruent with me (& my mones..lol) for whatever reason, I don't force or bend to accommodate a useless cause. I stay true to myself and just move on to the next opportunity. Time is important. I don't need to waste it.

In my example, M3X draws fascination and elicits touching. I work with that. My entire plan is be myself, and when any opportunity target arises, play off of that knowing what I know with what I have. Depending on the "right" person and "right" situation M3X will be a factor of influence no matter what. If the girl likes kino, she's getting more of it. If the girl likes laughing, she's getting more of it. If a girl likes sexual banter, so on an so forth...

My example was with M3X, one of my top 5 mones. I can say nearly the same information above for any of my top 5 give or take some other features particular to a mone. My strategy is still the same. People will work with my personality or not when it comes to influence. It doesn't require deep rooted planning, playing a game, or specialized research to know if a mone works. Just simple experience. I'd be happy if "I worked" in any situation.

This is just my contribution to this good topic.

In my journal I post some items that relate to mone "steering" failure with PXS - Androstenone 25. Post # 2 - Some details there of where a mone didn't help me.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 2:15 PM by Androcles.)
10-14-2016 1:43 PM

bj4u2c
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2016 9:40 AM

am replying this late because i traveled
thank you guys ... will take note of ur hints
asap i get my hands on my first set of mones
will report back here
10-18-2016 9:40 AM
bj4u2c
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2016 11:21 AM

was that XiSt today?
there is a russian woman doing same course with me, she is 42 and single.
i have been wearing XiSt off and on and consistently for the past 3days 2x(behind the ears) YSL cover every morning to the course.
yesterday we sat together and spoke over lunch and i have been kinoing her from the get go when we met some 3 weeks ago
today she came to the dining and came straight to sit right in front of (in my cloud) and with me (leaving off other colleagues)
while she ate,i kept refresh my tracking number to see if my set of XS mones already arrive the country
and i muttered to myself that this stuff is taking 2 long and she opened me asking if i talk to myself to which i answered yes that i am waiting for a package and that it was taking so long and that was it ....
she couldn't finish a statement without bursting out laughing and giggling
as soon as she starts talking and look in my face she burst into laughter and giggles
i told her i was waiting for perfumes and she says she doesn't use them and asked if i
am aware that women fall less sick in the natural hormone/sweat cloud of their men?
i told her i wasn't aware but she can come closer and smell me and its all giggles bursting out like she cant control it and apologizing
for me since i didn't say or do anything to warrant such level of delight i looked around and noticed my other colleagues (men) just watching both me and her
then i remember she has been expose for 3 days consecutively now
for her not to be too embarrassed i ejected
that was surely not normal for me
was that XiSt?
11-16-2016 11:21 AM

Share This Thread