Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MEN SAMPLE PACK
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: MEN SAMPLE PACK
04-06-2015 3:47 PM

(04-06-2015 9:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ditto! Can't wait to hear what you think of Love Potion's stuff. I really like their products.

I wanting something different as for scent, so I took THE LEAP.

As for mones, As the market is flooding with different products, too many for this old man, I'm beginning to THINK it may be a good idea to revert back to my old WORKING product, AE; and maybe add in something Social and/or maybe Evolve.

Anyway, I'm hoping I find something SWEET and APPEALING to me in the samples. Nothing like smelling different than everybody else wearing Aqua di Gio!

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-06-2015 3:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2015 4:06 PM

I completely understand. I came to the same conclusion. I'm now sticking with the same ol' tried and true products.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-06-2015 4:06 PM
pn82
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-07-2015 3:24 AM

(04-06-2015 3:47 PM)MMM Wrote:  As for mones, As the market is flooding with different products, too many for this old man, I'm beginning to THINK it may be a good idea to revert back to my old WORKING product, AE; and maybe add in something Social and/or maybe Evolve.

To be continued ...

It's not my intention to hijack the thread but I'm wondering about your best AE combos. I like 4 drops AE + 2 drops A314 rev32 or 2 drops AE + 2 drops old New Pheromone Additive

Muchos thanks! Big Grin
04-07-2015 3:24 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-07-2015 7:59 AM

(04-07-2015 3:24 AM)pn82 Wrote:  It's not my intention to hijack the thread but I'm wondering about your best AE combos. I like 4 drops AE + 2 drops A314 rev32 or 2 drops AE + 2 drops old New Pheromone Additive

Muchos thanks! Big Grin

What in the hell!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn Hijackers! Aggressive

I've said it before, and I'll say it again! I don't mind at all!!!! Scout

Ha! We work the same combos, P! Except at the age of 57, I rock 2-3 drops of AE and 2 drops of A314. The chocolate-coated chicks dig it!

And I rock 2-3 drops of AE with 2 drops of JB1, which is a batch made from THE OLD New Pheromone Additive and THE OLD Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate. And I'm using it sparingly, cause once it's gone, it's gone. I purchased the last three bottles of the OLD Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, and they're hiding in my MONE GRAVEYARD. But no more OLD New Pheromone Additive. As there is the NEW New Pheromone Additive and the NEW Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, both being different from the days of old. Scout

I keep buying all these mones HOPING to find the PERFECT PANTY DROPPER, and it appears that nothing comes close to CATLORD's mix or the old and original MX101. Maybe it's time to back off, save my funds, and let the young lads experiment. Cause for thise old man, it's all about SEX. I've mastered SOCIAL way back in my 20s.

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 8:04 AM by MMM.)
04-07-2015 7:59 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2015 8:24 AM

(04-07-2015 7:59 AM)MMM Wrote:  I keep buying all these mones HOPING to find the PERFECT PANTY DROPPER, and it appears that nothing comes close to CATLORD's mix or the old and original MX101. Maybe it's time to back off, save my funds, and let the young lads experiment. Cause for thise old man, it's all about SEX. I've mastered SOCIAL way back in my 20s.

To be continued ...

Oh man, I had Catlord's old MX series. Great stuff. Heart Throb, Hunter Trapper and Wanted Man may be fun to play with if you just want a panty dropper. I have great luck with all three LP phero blends.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-07-2015 8:24 AM

MMM

Rep Post

04-07-2015 9:43 AM

(04-07-2015 8:24 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh man, I had Catlord's old MX series. Great stuff. Heart Throb, Hunter Trapper and Wanted Man may be fun to play with if you just want a panty dropper. I have great luck with all three Love Potion phero blends.

DAMN YOU TO HELL, Snoop!

Didn't I just say I was trying to save my funds!? Spiteful

And since you've polluted my thinking:

1) Which of those have cops?

2) Is your GREAT LUCK before or after marriage?

3) IF ... you had to pick just one, it would be?

Thanks! I think! Hi

04-07-2015 9:43 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2015 10:06 AM

(04-07-2015 9:43 AM)MMM Wrote:  DAMN YOU TO HELL, Snoop!

Didn't I just say I was trying to save my funds!? Spiteful

And since you've polluted my thinking:

1) Which of those have cops?

2) Is your GREAT LUCK before or after marriage?

3) IF ... you had to pick just one, it would be?

Thanks! I think! Hi

Hehehehe... Glad I could help.

1) Heart Throb has cops already but you can ask to have cops added to anything for an extra $5.

2) Both. Before I met my bride I was rocking Wanted Man and Hunter Trapper both quite a bit at clubs (Heart Throb came along after I met my bride) I'd strike up a conversation, the Pheromones would hit and all sorts of doors would open. Honestly, one night stands aren't that difficult to get, especially with pheromones but finding someone you can actually have a conversation with and have as a partner, that is what's tough to find.

3) Personally, I really like Wanted Man for just getting a woman in bed. It's really simple. Just androstenone and androsterone but the stuff is like catnip for women. It's funny how strongly it pulls, even with younger women. Women 35 and older, however are REALLY attracted to it. Its almost like some of the younger women are really attracted, but don't know what to do about it so you have to lead the way a bit more.

The phero blends work great by themselves but combine them with a scent a woman likes? Dynamite.

04-07-2015 10:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-07-2015 7:24 PM

(04-07-2015 10:06 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The phero blends work great by themselves but combine them with a scent a woman likes? Dynamite.

Does that translate to you getting them unscented?

And do you REMEMBER your dosages of each?

NEXT AT BAT: WANTED MAN

Thanks X 2! Drinks

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 7:25 PM by MMM.)
04-07-2015 7:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2015 7:33 PM

(04-07-2015 7:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  Does that translate to you getting them unscented?

And do you REMEMBER your dosages of each?

NEXT AT BAT: WANTED MAN

Thanks X 2! Drinks

I've gotten them all both scented and unscented. I feel that the scented works better though. Because I get the roll ons I usually put about 3" on each side of my neck and the same to the tops of my hands.

04-07-2015 7:33 PM

Share This Thread