Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M512 & New Pheromone Additive
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
403 thanks in 216 posts

M512 & New Pheromone Additive
07-16-2014 8:30 AM

This might the combo I have been searching for the past few years. An amazing guy mix that oozes PURE sexuality. I want to make women attracted to me, and have sexual fantasies about me.....= M512 with New Pheromone Additive

Test Products:
M512
2 drops on wrists
1 drop on temple
2 drops on neck

New Pheromone Additive
1 drop on temple
3-4 on neck

(I know, I know, I always use ALOT)

Subject:
Mixed Latina. Half White, Half Latina
41 YO Gorgeous woman, single, never married, no kids. Looks 26. Works out 5X's a week. pretty fit. Healthy Diet. Doesn't smoke.

This woman was attracted to me before mones, and wanted to date me until she found out I was married. I use her as my test subject all the time. She has a very good VNO. Claims that she was only attracted to her fat 55YO ex-boyfriend when he used Androgel. When he didn't use the testosterone gel, she would be repulsed by him. BUT when he used the gel, she was INSANELY attracted to him, like's she's never been before. She couldn't understand why and how. I can....PHEROMONES.

From then I knew she liked high none, but then again her ex wasn't all none. He must be a combo of his natural mones as well. Anyway, I hit this girl with all types of products.

She loved me with:

OD and AV
Wolf and New Pheromone Additive

Each time she claimed I was an a amazing guy, how everyone woman wanted me, and how hot I was. It was with these mixes that she was slammed hard. She would practically stop me mid conversation to make these comments. She was almost mesmerized, although I didn't notice much pupil dilation.

The Test:

We had lunch together, but she wanted to stop by the mall first. I wear a suit to work, but feel that I don't diffuse very well as my body temperature stays a little on the low side. I applied my products 5 minutes before we met. My black car was really warm like a sauna, so it got me heated up. I kept it sealed with the AC blasting to give her a HARD shot of my mix. As we get out of the car and walk to the mall, she comments on how amazing I look. I felt that she was more talkative than usual. During lunch we're sitting face to face at a small table, so in close proximity. She was very talkative, almost never ending her conversation. She's never been this talkative. She mentions how amazing I look, and she's shocked how much weight I lost. (I did lose like 20 pounds, but not much since we hungout and had lunch a few weeks ago) She even stopped me in the middle of a conversation and commented on how she couldn't believe how good I look now that I lost weight. She was telling me that my face had changed alot, and that my cheeks were rounder before. I'm sure this is a HARD M512 hit, telling her how attractive I am. The New Pheromone Additive also has a great effect on her, but she's professional with me, and doesn't make any sexual type comments to me since she knows I'm married. She kept commenting on how amazing I looked now.

After lunch before we were departing (we work in separate office on the same floor) she was telling me that she always has an amazing time going to lunch with me.

A minute later I receive a text from her, "You're an amazing guy. Thanks for taking me out to lunch, I always have a GREAT time with you...Smile))"

Then she sends a second text "And you look AMAZING Smile))"

I respond, "Too bad we can't hangout more" (WINK WINK)
She responds "I know, but we have to make time" " I usually go to the gym at lunch, but I skipped it today to have lunch with you"

I respond, "Glad you think I'm an exception..LOL"

She responds, " See you're important"
07-16-2014 8:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife, Chaotic, meme371, Vinzanity, maeve, DssMaster

Share This Thread