Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M3X vs SM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

M3X vs SM
02-14-2018 12:19 AM

Those who have used both. How does M3X compares with sex magnet?
02-14-2018 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: M3X vs SM
02-14-2018 9:34 AM

(02-14-2018 12:19 AM)ocd Wrote:  Those who have used both. How does M3X compares with sex magnet?

Someone will be along shortly to point out the search button. In my experience with both, they are actually somewhat different. First, M3X comes in a spray and Sex Magnet comes in an oil. That alone makes them quite different. Sprays diffuse much farther from the wearer but don't necessarily last as long. Oils tend to wear closer to the body making it less likely that the pheromones won't affect someone you don't necessarily want to affect. If you want to fill the room with your pheromone signature, an oil is not the way to go but if you want to only affect that one special person that you are in close proximity to or if you know you are going several hours without a chance to reapply your pheromones, then oils work fantastically well.

M3X has always worked quite well for me as an attraction/sexual product. It is great for situations where you are on a date and want her to find you very interesting, attractive and sexual. It also has a bit of status but for me it is mostly about the opposite sex finding you attractive and wanting to act on it. If you are looking to attract someone and are 'working the room' this works very well because your signature extends out further.

Sex Magnet for me is sort of like a very sexed up version of Chamber 36. SM has some status, some definite attraction and is very sexual. I find it to be a bit lighter, not quite as serious feeling as M3X. Being that it is an oil it doesn't diffuse as far and works amazingly well on date nights.

I wear both but I generally wear M3X if I'm going out in a group and want to be the guy the women gravitate towards. I wear SM when I am on a date night and want my bride (and any woman who enters my phero cloud) to be completely enthralled by me. Again, I really feel like SM has some VIP status effect as well.

My 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-14-2018 9:34 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-14-2018 12:27 PM

Results're replicated from me too as same as Snoopy's observations.

Plus, for me, I'd like to add that M3X starts socials and then morph into a sexual after a coupl'a hours. Where as SM is sexual thru and thru.

M3X has a disinhibitor factor I can't quiet see in SM, while SM has a beautification factor I can't quiet see in M3X. Hence, I use SM as a last minute resistance destroyer.

M3X scent is lighter and lasts shorter while SM scent is stronger and lasts longer.

Both M3X and SM are dose sensitive to me. Meaning, too much is bad. Too less is bad too. So ya need to find ur sweet spot. Once ya find it, it's just amazing.

Both give me DITHS left right and center.

Both give me hair twirls too. While making strong eye contact.

Just me 2 cents from me.

Hope this helps. Smile
02-14-2018 12:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-14-2018 1:58 PM

I completely agree with what the good Dr had to say as well. I'd forgotten about the disinhibition from M3X.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-14-2018 1:58 PM

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2018 6:10 PM

Thanks for both your replies guys.

I guess I have pull the plug and order both Twisted
02-14-2018 6:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-14-2018 6:16 PM

(02-14-2018 6:10 PM)ocd Wrote:  Thanks for both your replies guys.

I guess I have pull the plug and order both Twisted

That's the spirit!

02-14-2018 6:16 PM

Share This Thread