Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
M-11 solo...
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

M-11 solo...
10-30-2010 2:43 PM

I tried out M-11 covered with Versace Black Jeans today. It is in a base of DPG and has a dropper in the bottle just like A314, Alpha 7, and a few others.

I used 2 drops of M-11 to the neck and wrists. I then went out for a few errands around town. I did not see any hits to speak of. If there were hits, they were very subtle.

I tend to make much more eye contact when I'm wearing -mones than when I don't. Any hits that I received today may have simply been from eye contact rather than from the M-11.

I'll need to test this one a little more. So far, I'm not impressed with M-11. (The DPG may be a factor.)
10-30-2010 2:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

RE: M-11 solo...
10-30-2010 9:50 PM

I'd run a test with M11 last week as well and i need to recognize what i've worn with it ...

It creates a lot of respect in men up to intimidation !

Like mentioned on other boards it seems to attract younger girls like hell ... something in the 16 to 20 range !

I really need to recall with what i've worn it and i think it was with Androstadienone 40mcg
M11 was 3 drops !
hmm i think i'd put on P97 from Androtics 25mcg as well ..

Just remembered that this day i'd get a lot of compliments about looking good and making a lot of progress in training ( i've been in the gym )
when 4 different women comment you on looking good at the gym then it's remarkable ...
don't think that this was P97 because i didn't notice some P86 ish effects like usual .. this means looking in a mirror and thinking wow you look cool today !

This stuff definately works and as far as i remember does Terry have some experience with it

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2010 8:15 AM by Pagodeiro.)
10-30-2010 9:50 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

10-31-2010 8:31 PM

Pagodeiro,

I saw those reports from Terry and others about hits from the younger set. I didn't see anything like that at all. I started with 2 drops so I may need to bump up to 3 drops.

I need more testing with this one. From what others are reporting it has some real potential.
10-31-2010 8:31 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

02-23-2011 7:24 AM

(10-30-2010 9:50 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I'd run a test with M11 last week as well and i need to recognize what i've worn with it ...

It creates a lot of respect in men up to intimidation !

Like mentioned on other boards it seems to attract younger girls like hell ... something in the 16 to 20 range !

I really need to recall with what i've worn it and i think it was with Androstadienone 40mcg
M11 was 3 drops !
hmm i think i'd put on P97 from Androtics 25mcg as well ..

Just remembered that this day i'd get a lot of compliments about looking good and making a lot of progress in training ( i've been in the gym )
when 4 different women comment you on looking good at the gym then it's remarkable ...
don't think that this was P97 because i didn't notice some P86 ish effects like usual .. this means looking in a mirror and thinking wow you look cool today !

This stuff definately works and as far as i remember does Terry have some experience with it

Pago

Hey, Pagodeiro!

Nice to hear from a fellow brazilian. If i may add, you have a huuuge............ collection of pheromones, hahaha!

Anyway, have you ever used M-11 alone? I'm in the early 20s, so i like the idea of attracting the younger set. Blush

Looking forward to hear from you.

See ya.

Fly
02-23-2011 7:24 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

02-23-2011 10:14 AM

Bem vindo aqui

nao sou Brasileiro ... mais sou abaianado :laugh4:

vc e de onde e do Brasil ?

O.k now for the other folks ...

i lost totally track on M11 but i ran a test today and will do so more the next week in order to give a good advice Dirol

9 days to CARNAVAL but unfortunately without me this year :waaah:

what are your goals unsing Pheromones .... will you use the product in day time situations like work or hanging around with friends or are you searching for a nighttime pick up super seduction combo ?

ate em breve ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-23-2011 10:14 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

02-24-2011 7:13 AM

(02-23-2011 10:14 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Bem vindo aqui

nao sou Brasileiro ... mais sou abaianado :laugh4:

vc e de onde e do Brasil ?

O.k now for the other folks ...

i lost totally track on M11 but i ran a test today and will do so more the next week in order to give a good advice Dirol

9 days to CARNAVAL but unfortunately without me this year :waaah:

what are your goals unsing Pheromones .... will you use the product in day time situations like work or hanging around with friends or are you searching for a nighttime pick up super seduction combo ?

ate em breve ...

Pago

Hehehe! No Brasil, todos somos meio abaianados, rs!
Sou de São Paulo, capital! E você, qual o background!?

Ok, in english now...

Thanks for running some tests for us! Much appreciated.
Why you're not comming to 'carnaval' this year?!

Well, i will use pheromones in daytime situations, mainly. Subways, coffee shops, book stores, work maybe, i just wanna have some fun flirting with some girls! hehe! :wink2:

Nevertheless, i will want to use a super seduction combo for a "one night stand" once in a while. Sometimes i will definitely want to just walk down the street and cause on people the impression that i'm the very Apollo fallen from Olympus! :laugh4: You know that mega AWE effect?! (Wolf + A314 + etc.. maybe?) But that's really secondary.

By the way, i'm waiting for my Aqua Vitae to arrive. When it does, i'll write a review and some field tests.

Thanks! Bye

Fly
02-24-2011 7:13 AM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

07-11-2011 9:16 AM

(02-23-2011 10:14 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Bem vindo aqui

Pago

News on this one?
Big Grin

Fly
07-11-2011 9:16 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 56 posts

05-10-2013 7:48 PM

I'm a BIG fan of M-11. Bought 5 bottles of it over the years.

It's excellent as a standalone day game product, also good for pubs and one-on-one interactions. I think there are better options for clubbing. I like the scent personally but have no idea on how to describe it. My old girlfriend could detect the scent and/or pheromones in it up to 45 minutes post application (she didn't like me to wear it as she knew they were pheromones). She'd get mad, but if I could sneak some on without her knowing, the odds of some action that night when from 3 out of 8 to about 7 out of 8. If she caught me sneaking it on, it'd still help the night barring being grumpy/mad for 15 to 30, but not as much as undetected as I think she'd be watching herself and me extra carefully. Great for PMS and bonding.

The best hits for me are 2 to 3 drops applied behind the ears or on the sides of my neck (wrists are okay too). I've always worn it in hot and humid countries so that could be a factor with diffusion, it might not work so well in a northern clime. 4 and there was no noticeable difference and at 5 I'd actually see the effects lesson.

For IOI, I found it comparable to AD's Ammo, but more subtle, the ratio of women affected was about the same or a tad less than ammo. Ammo would also lead to hair yanking, but it didn't steer things towards you, that is I've found with Ammo on girls can tell something is up, but not from where. With M-11 if you get close, they seem to know it's coming from you and you start to get crushy/fallout effects.

I also found it very social, that is once you start talking you can take things almost anywhere.

As for a sexual edge, I think there is one, but it's for sure not overt.

Keep in mind this was all with women. With guys, humm, it seems to repel them thinking back at it. I can't say it's a respect product per say, but it gives you a nice bubble to work your game. It wasn't overt, but over a night's time you'll get far more interaction with women than men.

I will buy again. The only reason I stopped using it is they hiked the price from 11 or 12 to 17 to 50 and I decided to try new mone products. Last I checked the price was still 50, but presently on sale for 34 I think.

Also as a standalone product I'd take it over anything I've tried so far from Androtics. (IO, IH, IS, IG, Ammo & Turn Up The Heat) However, when I mixed AD's products, I'd get better results than just with M-11 alone, but that takes a lot of time and testing to get the right mix. IS (Instant Shine) is the only AD product that I'd recommend as much as M-11 as a standalone, but it's much less versatile.

How to work it. If you see indications of interest when wearing M-11 around a woman, just go up and start chatting and stay close to her. You have to be pretty close for this stuff to work its magic. The longer you're around her the better. However, if you don't see any IOI, then this stuff really won't help you. I'd find it'd either work like magic or not at all. If you see IOI then you're gtg.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 7:49 PM by Wyatt.)
05-10-2013 7:48 PM
Thanks given by Six, Fly So Hi, idontknow, dorfmeister, Pagodeiro, right_mr
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

05-11-2013 10:53 AM

(05-10-2013 7:48 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  My old girlfriend could detect the scent and/or pheromones in it up to 45 minutes post application ...
Great for PMS and bonding ...
...you start to get crushy/fallout effects.
I also found it very social, that is once you start talking you can take things almost anywhere.
As for a sexual edge, I think there is one, but it's for sure not overt.
With guys, humm, it seems to repel them thinking back at it. I can't say it's a respect product per say, but it gives you a nice bubble to work your game. It wasn't overt, but over a night's time you'll get far more interaction with women than men.

...when I mixed AD's products, I'd get better results than just with M-11 alone...
The longer you're around her the better.

Sounds very much like it is mostly Androstadienone .

Thanks for the great review! Rep'ed! Big Grin

Fly
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 10:54 AM by Fly So Hi.)
05-11-2013 10:53 AM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 56 posts

09-29-2013 11:20 PM

(05-11-2013 10:53 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Sounds very much like it is mostly Androstadienone .

Thanks for the great review! Rep'ed! Big Grin

I just want to add now that more than a few have said something to the effect that no mone has ever gotten them laid...

M-11 the only solo mone so far that has actually gotten me laid. Was 2 or 3 drops, in total, applied behind the ears/side of my neck.

I have a few Androtic's combos now with game that'll do about as good/better, but that's taken a lot of experimenting + game to equal/surpass M-11. I'll buy a bottle again in a few years and see what my new game + M-11 will do.
09-29-2013 11:20 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

Share This Thread