Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lust, Attraction and Attachment (chemically speaking)
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Lust, Attraction and Attachment (chemically speaking)
12-12-2019 6:47 PM

(12-12-2019 12:56 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I do think that these are good baskets. As you get more experience, the nuance comes into play.

I've only experienced TKO so far.

Thus far I experienced it as:
Lust:High
Attraction:High
Attachment:Medium

Considering these baskets I would be interested to try out something on the 'opposite' side of the spectrum so I can learn more about the possible ways that pheromones can influence behavior. Perhaps something lower in lust but something which builds a deeper intimacy.

Thinking about things in a framework like this will give me a great starting point to process my growing experiences.

Thanks bro!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 6:53 PM by Grok.)
12-12-2019 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-13-2019 11:43 AM

(12-12-2019 6:47 PM)Grok Wrote:  Considering these baskets I would be interested to try out something on the 'opposite' side of the spectrum so I can learn more about the possible ways that pheromones can influence behavior. Perhaps something lower in lust but something which builds a deeper intimacy.

Also, don't forget that there are pheromones designed strictly for status, trust, and other things beyond the basic three you've noted. so there are other "baskets" to explore as well, if the urge strikes you. Pheromone usage for getting more success or respect in the workplace, or in general, as well as for overcoming shyness or being more extroverted is quite common. So you have plenty of baskets to put your lotion in.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-13-2019 11:43 AM

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2019 3:08 PM

(12-13-2019 11:43 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Also, don't forget that there are pheromones designed strictly for status, trust, and other things beyond the basic three you've noted. so there are other "baskets" to explore as well, if the urge strikes you. Pheromone usage for getting more success or respect in the workplace, or in general, as well as for overcoming shyness or being more extroverted is quite common. So you have plenty of baskets to put your lotion in.

Nice!

Status
Trust
Lust
Attraction
Attachment

Great starting framework for me.

I understand in reality these are just words and terms like a dis-inhibitor, beautifier, escalator ect are probably more accurate to describe specific effects.

But in the beginning it is helpful to be aware of possible baskets so I know what to look for. The way I see it the more perspectives I get to hear the faster I can learn!

Thanks for the insight bro!
12-14-2019 3:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attachment Theory: Anxious, Avoidant, Secure dexter 40 16,738 07-08-2016 1:54 PM
Last Post: dexter
  Pheromonemotionally speaking jvkohl 0 1,044 10-08-2012 2:31 PM
Last Post: jvkohl