Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Luomo Amore
chubbaluvva
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 6 posts

Luomo Amore
01-20-2016 9:37 PM

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on L'uomo Amore on gay/bisexual guy(or just any reports by gay/ bisexual guys in general). I search high and wide and there is barely any. Anyway, figure I add my observations in the mix so that more people report things. I had Luomo for about a month with the black spice sscent. I sprayed two sprays...one on the neck, and one of the wrists and spead to the other wrist. Everytime I have worn this...people have gotten me drinks and free things and are genuinely happy to see me. I see it as very social...not as sexual as I thought it would be. Maybe if I add one more spray. However, a couple of times... I decided to pair this with a little Kane gel...and used Love Potion #9 to cover it all...holy CRAP! There was this hot looking dude...Vin Diesel type that was saying something about my weight, about to critize. He went from that to talking about sports, how he likes black people, and politcs. He was engaged...I was engaged...got a number...and he said he was craving my cock soon after I left. That NEVER happens to me...guy or girl. Also on another occasion.....I definitely had some moments where my female friends want to cuddle and even my best friend(guy who is str8 and married) gave me some stares and started talking about dildos and cocks around me knowing I like them too. He knows I'm bi..but before...we just talked about girls. But I can definitely tell he's more comfortable around me talking about these things.
01-20-2016 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, kalpan56

Johss
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Luomo Amore
02-26-2016 8:21 AM

I already tried uomo amore with Turn up the heat, and it was like if mens was dragging me without realizing it themself ...
The effect it did especially with Turn Up The Heat , it was most important, it drove people around me more carefree, irresponsible and childish
My chief [it's a woman] with who I worked, didn't put all the safety latches to lock the wheels of a kitchen cart on a hoist, yet I told her, but she said it was going to take.., So what result ?, the cariage fell down from the hoist as she had not rise the security fence also as usually, she never did all that before, and when it fell she was as if she was surprised !!
It's as if she had in hypnotic state...
The other colleague working men thought only to laugh and chat instead of to do their work, as if they did not care about my chief, so they never did it usually before!
I must to take care before to do some mixes, otherwise it may be dangerous!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2016 8:44 AM by Johss.)
02-26-2016 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread