Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love scent copulin concentrate mix well with androtics turn up the heat double take?
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Love scent copulin concentrate mix well with androtics turn up the heat double take?
01-03-2023 2:21 AM

So I am playing with the idea, and think that I am going to actually do it, of buying turn up the heat double take edition from a314.com and love scent copulin concentrate from lovescent.com

I have used Turn Up The Heat double take edition variant A and B from androtics.com ordered in 2019 though have never used a copulin product.

The copulin concentrate from lovescent.com is only $20 (part of the reason I am buying it), though the website recommends not buying it if you are not an experienced user of copulin and mixing pheromones.

Love scent recommends diluting it's copulin as it is too naturally strong otherwise. It comes in a 3.7ml dropper bottle. I don't mind mixing it with another pheromone or fragrance.

My main question is does anyone here have any experience with love scents copulin concentrate and will it mix well with say, truth double take edition, and or a314, or p83 from a314 (androtics).com?

Any advice is appreciated. If no one has any experience with using love scents particular copulin concentrate I guess I will just test it out myself and possibly get slapped in the face in the process: lmao just kidding, I will never get slapped in the face, that would mean instant regret for the one who did it
01-03-2023 2:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread