Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Love&Desire Cologne For Men
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Love&Desire Cologne For Men
10-07-2018 9:47 AM

I have been testing this off and on for the last few weeks and here it what I got. This is more of a cologne and just like the PH Parfume I got as a freebie, this is more of a finishing cologne to go with a solid base setup. It is the blue 3.4OZ bottle I ordered which is I think the 2X, not the gold one which is supposed to be stronger. I would include a link, but can`t seem to get on the Aroma Fero site right now for some reason.

Scent
The scent is very manly and is heavier on the synthetic musk than anything else. It is kind of old manish to me, but it is preference I guess and just my opinion. I like more of a modern clean aquatic scent than anything else. Still a nice scent, just does not my first choice.

Pheromone Effects Solo
I have tried 1-4 sprays with my best dose 3 sprays, because at 4 it seemed to much for me. I got more eye contact than anything else and people seemed to be more open and personal space was reduced a bit with everyone men and women. The Nols I can detect no problem here and it is clearly more A nol with some possible B nol in it because people did seem more connected on more of a personal level.

Next I can see the A-1 at work because I got the typical effects with women and when I tried 4 sprays men did not seem to like it much at all, but women would talk to me more and when it was the wife's time of the month she was more clingy sort of similar to if I wore a very small dose of Androstadienone . Other women would talk to me more, but men seem kind of put off at 4 sprays.

Then there is Androsterone and Androstenone, but in much smaller amounts as attraction was there, but ever so slightly.

This thing is a very fast burner to say the least as far as the scent goes. I would get an hour, maybe 2 at the most then the scent was gone, the pheromone effects lasted 4 hours total on average.
A nice balanced standalone when I want a cologne with a little more and don`t feel like trying to figure out what setup to wear.

With ISO and Hedione

I decided to try with both in hopes of getting this to last a bit longer. With Hedione it did last slightly longer, but softened the none and Androsterone to much, but worked very well with women, but I came off very soft with men. The scent lasted 3 hours with mones lasting closer to 5 hours.

With ISO it was much better and the ISO really boosted the Musk scent nicely and rounded it out much better where the scent lasted 4 hours and pretty string, with mones lasting 6 hours no problem and the ISO did not soften things like the Hedione did.

Overall thoughts

Nice cologne, just not my taste scent wise. The pheromone effects are there, but nothing over the top. I would like if the scent did not burn off so fast, and the scent is very basic to me. The price was really good on it. I found that is works best as more a finishing mone/cologne to your core setup. What I mean is this is a good cover up cologne and covers the natural mone stench of most things. I am happy with my purchase no doubt, just wish I liked the scent more. Very basic and but effective. good for anyone looking for a good cover with a little more in it.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 9:48 AM by justintime469.)
10-07-2018 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Love&Desire Cologne For Men
07-23-2019 3:20 AM

Justintime469, thank You for Your review as always very detailed and professional.

I would add that this cologne should be used for casual use. The pheromone concentration lower than medium, so not for strong effect, just for good vibes.

(10-07-2018 9:47 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I have been testing this off and on for the last few weeks and here it what I got. This is more of a cologne and just like the PH Parfume I got as a freebie, this is more of a finishing cologne to go with a solid base setup. It is the blue 3.4OZ bottle I ordered which is I think the 2X, not the gold one which is supposed to be stronger. I would include a link, but can`t seem to get on the Aroma Fero site right now for some reason.

Scent
The scent is very manly and is heavier on the synthetic musk than anything else. It is kind of old manish to me, but it is preference I guess and just my opinion. I like more of a modern clean aquatic scent than anything else. Still a nice scent, just does not my first choice.

Pheromone Effects Solo
I have tried 1-4 sprays with my best dose 3 sprays, because at 4 it seemed to much for me. I got more eye contact than anything else and people seemed to be more open and personal space was reduced a bit with everyone men and women. The Nols I can detect no problem here and it is clearly more A nol with some possible B nol in it because people did seem more connected on more of a personal level.

Next I can see the A-1 at work because I got the typical effects with women and when I tried 4 sprays men did not seem to like it much at all, but women would talk to me more and when it was the wife's time of the month she was more clingy sort of similar to if I wore a very small dose of Androstadienone . Other women would talk to me more, but men seem kind of put off at 4 sprays.

Then there is Androsterone and Androstenone, but in much smaller amounts as attraction was there, but ever so slightly.

This thing is a very fast burner to say the least as far as the scent goes. I would get an hour, maybe 2 at the most then the scent was gone, the pheromone effects lasted 4 hours total on average.
A nice balanced standalone when I want a cologne with a little more and don`t feel like trying to figure out what setup to wear.

With ISO and Hedione

I decided to try with both in hopes of getting this to last a bit longer. With Hedione it did last slightly longer, but softened the none and Androsterone to much, but worked very well with women, but I came off very soft with men. The scent lasted 3 hours with mones lasting closer to 5 hours.

With ISO it was much better and the ISO really boosted the Musk scent nicely and rounded it out much better where the scent lasted 4 hours and pretty string, with mones lasting 6 hours no problem and the ISO did not soften things like the Hedione did.

Overall thoughts

Nice cologne, just not my taste scent wise. The pheromone effects are there, but nothing over the top. I would like if the scent did not burn off so fast, and the scent is very basic to me. The price was really good on it. I found that is works best as more a finishing mone/cologne to your core setup. What I mean is this is a good cover up cologne and covers the natural mone stench of most things. I am happy with my purchase no doubt, just wish I liked the scent more. Very basic and but effective. good for anyone looking for a good cover with a little more in it.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-23-2019 3:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread