Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Losing effectiveness?
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Losing effectiveness?
02-17-2013 3:48 PM

Hi all,

I am wondering has anyone ever experienced using mones, but gradually losing its effectiveness? I have been using the same bottle of AV for the past half year now, and I don't seem to be getting the same 'self effect' kicks as I use to =\..it also seems to be losing it's 'charming' aura around the people I wear it with.

At first, when worn, I use to get the Tyler Durden swag effect, but now, the feeling doesn't really appear anymore. I have heard that mones degrade over time, but I am sure that this doesn't happen untill at least a couple of years.

A note, I have changed storage containers for my vial of AV before, I once emptied my AV solution into a Euro Dropper bottle (which I've cleaned thoroughly with Isopropyl alcohol, and THOROUGHLY washed it out with water several times and let dry), I am wondering if it the mones could've possibly been denatured from tiny traces of the cleaning solution I used to clean the euro dropper bottle?

I have also tried a mone detox for about 2 weeks and use exfoliating LAVA SOAP to wash my application areas, but after two weeks, still no Tyler Durden swag effect like I use to =\...

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2013 3:52 PM by PheroNoob.)
02-17-2013 3:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Losing effectiveness?
02-17-2013 3:57 PM

I have to rotate my mones often. It's not a problem for me because I have a shitton of formulas. But if I wanted to wear FB Glace everyday for instance, it wouldn't hit for me the way it did the first day. I don't wear any given formula more often than once a week. I wear mones largely for self effects so this is what works for me.
02-17-2013 3:57 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-17-2013 4:40 PM

(02-17-2013 3:48 PM)PheroNoob Wrote:  Hi all,

I am wondering has anyone ever experienced using mones, but gradually losing its effectiveness? I have been using the same bottle of AV for the past half year now, and I don't seem to be getting the same 'self effect' kicks as I use to =\..it also seems to be losing it's 'charming' aura around the people I wear it with.

At first, when worn, I use to get the Tyler Durden swag effect, but now, the feeling doesn't really appear anymore. I have heard that mones degrade over time, but I am sure that this doesn't happen untill at least a couple of years.

A note, I have changed storage containers for my vial of AV before, I once emptied my AV solution into a Euro Dropper bottle (which I've cleaned thoroughly with Isopropyl alcohol, and THOROUGHLY washed it out with water several times and let dry), I am wondering if it the mones could've possibly been denatured from tiny traces of the cleaning solution I used to clean the euro dropper bottle?

I have also tried a mone detox for about 2 weeks and use exfoliating LAVA SOAP to wash my application areas, but after two weeks, still no Tyler Durden swag effect like I use to =\...

1. I don't think that most mones are likely to degrade. Microbes can degrade mones, but it seems unlikely that this will happen inside a concentrated bottle. I'd be more worried about the mones offgassing a little. The lighter molecules will evaporate first, leaving an unbalanced mix.

2. People do build tolerance to mone self effects. I haven't seen any reports on how much of a holiday would be required to retgain self effects with particular mones.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-17-2013 4:40 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2013 2:33 AM

Don't have time to elaborate, but yeah, EXACTLY the same for me. AV by himself doesn't have any self effects on me anymore for at least the last 6 months.

Still ok to spike my a314 mix with it but beside tha I really dont get whats happening, took a long break from it, people cant get used to my signature since Ive been to a lot of different clubs.. It just stopped working at all.

(02-17-2013 3:48 PM)PheroNoob Wrote:  Hi all,

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 2:35 AM by LebronJames.)
03-02-2013 2:33 AM

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

03-02-2013 2:59 AM

My AV was losing its kicks too and the color slightly changed. I always keep it in room temperature but its been two years since I bought it. Aahh.. How I missed the 'aha' moments I got from it when it was solid Sad

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
03-02-2013 2:59 AM
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2013 5:54 AM

on my AV the label coloring was so under-tint. like it was under the daylight for weeks. does that mean that its an old-ass one?
03-02-2013 5:54 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

03-02-2013 12:56 PM

My AV seems to still produce strong hits, after using it for like 1 1/2 years. I'm not really certain if those hits are any different now. But if there are any differences, those are rather subtle.
It still makes me very visible and still turns girls into alpha cats on the prey, who will snag and drop my ass whenever they please.

Self-effects are now very minor for me and girls don't really react to repeated AV exposure in a certain timeframe, though.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 12:57 PM by idontknow.)
03-02-2013 12:56 PM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2013 1:50 PM

(03-02-2013 2:33 AM)LebronJames Wrote:  Don't have time to elaborate, but yeah, EXACTLY the same for me. AV by himself doesn't have any self effects on me anymore for at least the last 6 months.

Still ok to spike my a314 mix with it but beside tha I really dont get whats happening, took a long break from it, people cant get used to my signature since Ive been to a lot of different clubs.. It just stopped working at all.

Ah yes! thats how I feel =[...I trying to give myself a break from using alpha mones for a while; its been around 3 weeks free of mone use now.

How long was your 'long break'?

03-02-2013 1:50 PM

PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2013 1:56 PM

(03-02-2013 12:56 PM)idontknow Wrote:  My AV seems to still produce strong hits, after using it for like 1 1/2 years. I'm not really certain if those hits are any different now. But if there are any differences, those are rather subtle.
It still makes me very visible and still turns girls into alpha cats on the prey, who will snag and drop my ass whenever they please.

Self-effects are now very minor for me and girls don't really react to repeated AV exposure in a certain timeframe, though.

I've always thought that self effects are all part of the equation of 'pulling'

Mones = Self effects
Self effects = Feel good
Feel good = Positve body language
Positive body language = attraction to the opposite sex

which is why I'm a bit miffed about not experiencing these self effects anymore from AV =[

03-02-2013 1:56 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

03-02-2013 2:13 PM

You lose the self effects from all products, but they still hit strangers just as hard as they hit you for the first time.

I find cycling products and brands as well as rotating the alpha molecules helps. I tend to get build up so I need to be careful personally.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-02-2013 2:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AV Effectiveness enquiry HH007 2 1,454 08-14-2014 2:12 PM
Last Post: Enigma