Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking to win over friends I've had a falling out with mix
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Looking to win over friends I've had a falling out with mix
05-22-2017 1:20 PM

Ok so I use to hang out with a group of people almost daily, one specifically was daily she was an introvert she liked me I liked her as a sister but liked another friend more as girlfriend type she played me I got emo girl who liked me got mad things were said sides were chosen and as far as I know people have all gone separate ways entirely. Now it's been 10 years sadly and I always felt bad about how things ended with the one who liked liked me and I liked as a sibling and have tried to talk and reconcile but every time I've been blocked six ways from Sunday. Now I'm hoping since it's been some time if I can get in touch and get them to agree to a coffee meeting and try to work things out and was wondering what I should wear. I was thinking xsist spray and p96 oil because I've read both have reset abilities. Should i stick with that if so how many sprays and how many drops, the oil is the new stealth p96 oil from ad.
OR should I buy some other products? I'm just looking to reestablish friendships nothing sexual. Also there were 2 guy friends involved I don't really care about them but JIC to make a better impression would my combo work on them they are not true competition they just may be valuable to the target for opinion.
05-22-2017 1:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Looking to win over friends I've had a falling out with mix
05-22-2017 3:52 PM

@flacowww

You've been asked by members before to post using punctuation instead of just a stream-of-consciousness.

If you're looking for respect from other members, and answers to questions, taking some time to write your posts clearly will go a long way.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-22-2017 3:52 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-22-2017 5:42 PM

I'm really getting tired of this harassment. I'm doing everything from a phone. It's legible. Please. Leave. Me. Be. !!!
05-22-2017 5:42 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-22-2017 5:47 PM

You'll never know till you try flacowww...

Xist at two sprays works well for me.
Personally, I would go with Nude, but I don't see a list of your mones to recommend something different.
Good luck

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-22-2017 5:47 PM

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-22-2017 5:54 PM

(05-22-2017 5:47 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You'll never know till you try flacowww...

Xist at two sprays works well for me.
Personally, I would go with Nude, but I don't see a list of your mones to recommend something different.
Good luck

Sorry, I never got around to doing that for some reason. I have mostly steve0's products, and some androtic P' s, I've never ventured to other vendors really.
05-22-2017 5:54 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-23-2017 1:42 AM

(05-22-2017 5:42 PM)flacowww Wrote:  I'm really getting tired of this harassment. I'm doing everything from a phone. It's legible. Please. Leave. Me. Be. !!!

I've got this post for you, and then I'll leave you be. Completely. Others will, too. You'll get very few answers from the few people who are willing to read your posts and put up with your attitude. This is a community, and it is based up on give-and-take. Part of how you "give" is by giving respect, and part of how you show respect is by communicating clearly so that your audience can read it with the least amount of effort.

If you think so little of the other members of pherotruth that you cannot be bothered to write clearly, you will find fewer and fewer people will respond to your posts.

You claim that your original post is legible. Of course it is, you typed it. Perhaps you meant that it was intelligible: It's not. I really don't care that you're working from a phone. I've worked from a phone, and I was able to use punctuation. Stop making excuses.

Finally, stop calling out "harassment" or otherwise playing the victim when that is the nicest post TheLaw has written in reply to a noob who was being disrespectful. This isn't harassment. This isn't trolling. This isn't even mess-with-the-noob. This is 100% an attempt to help you get along in this community, and you're thumbing your nose at him.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 1:47 AM by BarefootOxford.)
05-23-2017 1:42 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-23-2017 4:56 AM

I would suggest Liquid Trust.
Spray on just before meeting, and be really nice.
Nobody writes about it here much, but its one of the best products out there.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-23-2017 4:56 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2017 9:13 AM

(05-23-2017 4:56 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I would suggest Liquid Trust.
Spray on just before meeting, and be really nice.
Nobody writes about it here much, but its one of the best products out there.

I actually have an old bottle, but i thought it may be junk by now because I heard it has to be refrigerated and all my stuff is at room temp in the dark
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 9:14 AM by flacowww.)
05-23-2017 9:13 AM

Share This Thread