Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking to Find The One.....Pheromone. : )
SJMack
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Looking to Find The One.....Pheromone. : )
11-03-2012 7:58 PM

I've been playing with pheromones for about 3 weeks now, namely Essence of Woman . I love it (except for the other night....don't try putting it on at a stoplight.... XD
I'm on here hoping to receive insight from more experienced Phero users, recommendations, anything that I can get! : D
Can't wait to get started!
11-03-2012 7:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking to Find The One.....Pheromone. : )
11-03-2012 9:13 PM

Welcome to the forum!

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
11-03-2012 9:13 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-03-2012 10:40 PM

Hi there SJMakc, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm assuming that you're a girl from your intro, and I'm sure that a couple of our lovely lades will be along soon enough to welcome you and offer advice.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-03-2012 10:40 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-04-2012 12:27 AM

Welcome SJMack!

I remember starting out, Essence of Woman was one of my very firsts too, lol, and definitely not intended to be applied in the car at a stoplight...at least you can roll the windows down and drive about until it dries down and becomes a bit gentler on the nose *chuckle*

My obsession currently lies at the door step of Love Potion Perfume. I lost count of how many of their products I have now. If you're liking the Essence of Woman , I would recommend checking out their OCCO line (Overt Cops for Covert Ops), it will revolutionize how you look at Essence of Woman , I promise! Alpha Dream is another company I'll vouch for. Very happy with the products and customer service I've gotten from them too. You can find them here in the forum under: Pheromone companies, reviews and links.

You'll get this from the others as well...what is your goal with pheromones? What are you hoping to enhance by their use? We'll be able to help you better with recommendations if we know what you've got in mind. We'll be able to help you with your expectations too, what it is that Pheromones can and will not do for you.

I'm having a blast with them myself, lol, and I'm sure once you get rolling, you will too! In the mean time...read, read and read some more! Ask ANY question. The people in this forum are generous and helpful...you'll see Mrgreen

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-04-2012 12:27 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-04-2012 1:09 PM

I'll second Love Potion and Alpha Dream both. OCCO rocks and is so much easier to use than Essence of Woman . Do let us know what you are looking for so we can give you better advice. Like A Magnet is a very good starter phero from LP. La Femme Mystere is my favorite all around phero from LP. Open Windows is a great social from LP. Fast Burn Glace is my favorite social from Alpha Dream. Welcome to the forum!
11-04-2012 1:09 PM

SJMack
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-04-2012 6:07 PM

I'm looking mostly to "Up my Game", haha. More confidence, sexual attractiveness, approachability, all that jazz.
11-04-2012 6:07 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-04-2012 8:08 PM

(11-04-2012 6:07 PM)SJMack Wrote:  I'm looking mostly to "Up my Game", haha. More confidence, sexual attractiveness, approachability, all that jazz.

Love Potion's Audacious; description from site:
Girl Power, baby! An UNscented Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for women that encourages boldness and perhaps a walk on the wild side! Confidence boosting, friendliness, femininity, mood elevating and sexuality. An excellent club or party mix, or for encouraging a night of abandon. Let the good times roll!

Alpha Dream's Alfa Donna; description from site:
Our "alpha woman" pheromone formula designed for the "Bad Girl". Attract men with this quintessential "Alpha Women" formula. Be aggressive, confident, unapologetically daring, and very sexy. Be irresistible.
This formula is most suitable for energetic women who wish to leave men begging for her digits: Alfa Donna enriches your natural pheromone signature with synthetic pheromones which are far more powerful than nature had ever intended: it will empower an intensely magnetic aura about you when in close proximity to males, and they will become entranced by how they feel around you.

Both are socials with cops. I love them both lol!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-04-2012 8:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello, looking to find pheromone information AscendingRawBroccoli 2 945 07-21-2018 11:37 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan