Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Advice
exemptednato
Success Is Cool I Geuss

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Looking for Advice
06-28-2016 1:34 PM

Hello People that use Pheromones! I am exemptednato and looking to get into the life of using Pheromones. I viewed the post by RussianWolf and not that I'm confused, I was just curious if anyone with pheromone experience could help me thin the Pheromone products down to my situation.

My Story:

I moved two states over (Pennsylvania to New Hampshire) and I'm going to college here. I am a male looking to meet new people and get friends and maybe a girlfriend because I will be in this absolutely new state for the next 4 years untill I get my Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

Im looking to meet people on campus and in class and was looking for a pheromone to help me meet new people and get a girlfriend. I also go to the gym a lot so I will be able to have encounters there too!

Basic Questions:
I was also curious If there would be any conflictions If I combined the Pheromones I'm reccomended with Hugo Boss cologne? I wear it a lot and I was also curious if I work out and get all sweaty will I need to re-apply the pheromones. P.S. Im totally willing to initiate conversations, but It would be nice for example in class for girls to look at me and ask me questions or ask for a pencil and branch it off to flirting. Mabye I can have a gentleman vibe and sexy vibe... (P.S. Im not unattractive or anything. Im in great shape and dress preppy Big Grin)

Looking for many people to reply! I want to hear everyones opinion (with pheromones experience of course)

Lastly, thanks for reading this!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 2:19 PM by exemptednato.)
06-28-2016 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
602 thanks in 322 posts

RE: Looking for Advice
06-28-2016 3:50 PM

Could you please do some searching on the forum first? I appreciate the transparency, but almost all of your questions can be answered self-serve.

Try Wolf or AV. That's the best you'll get out of me, newbie number 9,479.
06-28-2016 3:50 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3016
Thanks received:
3985 thanks in 1667 posts

RE: Looking for Advice
06-28-2016 4:39 PM

Someone will be along shortly to beat you with a wet noodle. NUDE (or alpha) along with Super Sexy 4 Men and The Hookup all work well to give you that vibe. Actually, so does SXD-9. For a more sexual alpha vibe I recommend Alpha Treasures. All these can be had unscented. Makes it easy to cover with the scent of your choice.

For what you described, SS4M would actually be my favorite choice.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-28-2016 4:39 PM

Share This Thread