Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Long time Phero user..trying to graduate to the next level.
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Long time Phero user..trying to graduate to the next level.
11-10-2011 8:16 AM

(11-10-2011 6:47 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yep, I've heard that's what was said about me by a certain somebody (Jasmine) and that PheroTruth was the evil empire. Smile

I guess she didn't like the idea of an uncensored forum, where people could talk about anything.

Nice try to turn the tide, Mark ^__^

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-10-2011 8:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roni
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 11:19 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Mark, yes I did notice the open discussion and reviews about other companies, which is really encouraging; having more choices is ALWAYS better. At the end of the day I, as a phero user (consumer), would buy products which meet my needs and get me the results I am looking for; it doesn't matter which company it is. As a matter of fact I have already placed orders with 3 companies which I have never bought from before.
11-10-2011 11:19 AM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 4:02 AM

Welcome fellow "mone" user. I am new to this as well and have to say.......Alpha Maschio from Alpha Dream is a GOLD MINE for a sexual/social "mone". You might think is smells strong on you.........but the ladies hardly smell the musk that we do. I get great results with two sprays on the neck, one on the wrist rubbed together. Lasts a long time too! For the CLUBS ONLY as it will cause the lady staff at work to never get any work done. Wacko2

Learn how to spot body language of "sexually stressed" ladies......and you will know your target with any "mone". Just remember, gals that talk a lot, play with things around them, fidget, make eye contact then look down, give you a deer in the headlights look, forget what they are saying and flip their hair are all throwing you signs.......go for it and have fun! I have more fun watching how effective this stuff really is.

As far as the culture goes, I understand Asian ladies prefer a more dominant alpha male........ From what I have read........I believe you should look into Wolf for the office as it puts you and others in a happy mood.........while getting the cooperation from others. Let us know how Wolf works on Asian ladies.

Good luck
11-15-2011 4:02 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-15-2011 5:06 AM

Welcome Roni, i hope you like it here.

Really, RoguesScholar. Woman cant smell the musk as well as we men? In that case, it would explain alot. I never been much fan of the Musk. Simply because it reminds me of all those women going too heavy on musk pherfumes. Especially an old school teacher of me, who always had some sort of overdoze. It simply smelled like mold.

(11-15-2011 4:02 AM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  Welcome fellow "mone" user. I am new to this as well and have to say.......Alpha Maschio from Alpha Dream is a GOLD MINE for a sexual/social "mone". You might think is smells strong on you.........but the ladies hardly smell the musk that we do. I get great results with two sprays on the neck, one on the wrist rubbed together. Lasts a long time too! For the CLUBS ONLY as it will cause the lady staff at work to never get any work done. Wacko2

Learn how to spot body language of "sexually stressed" ladies......and you will know your target with any "mone". Just remember, gals that talk a lot, play with things around them, fidget, make eye contact then look down, give you a deer in the headlights look, forget what they are saying and flip their hair are all throwing you signs.......go for it and have fun! I have more fun watching how effective this stuff really is.

As far as the culture goes, I understand Asian ladies prefer a more dominant alpha male........ From what I have read........I believe you should look into Wolf for the office as it puts you and others in a happy mood.........while getting the cooperation from others. Let us know how Wolf works on Asian ladies.

Good luck
11-15-2011 5:06 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-15-2011 8:29 AM

I don't think that's true that women can't smell musk as well as men. In my household, I am the one with the highly developed sniffer not my BF. He can't distinguish notes at all. Unless there is something specific about that musk that he's referring to I doubt this is true. I know dozens of ladies who say the same thing.
11-15-2011 8:29 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-15-2011 8:35 AM

I thought there was plenty science to say that generally a women's sense of smell is much more sensitive than men's.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 8:35 AM by Pheroman.)
11-15-2011 8:35 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-15-2011 8:38 AM

(11-15-2011 8:35 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I thought there was plenty science to say that generally a women's sense of smell is much more sensitive than men's.

That's what I thought too. Just didn't have any handy to reference.
11-15-2011 8:38 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:23 AM

(11-15-2011 4:02 AM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  Welcome fellow "mone" user. I am new to this as well and have to say.......Alpha Maschio from Alpha Dream is a GOLD MINE for a sexual/social "mone". You might think is smells strong on you.........but the ladies hardly smell the musk that we do. I get great results with two sprays on the neck, one on the wrist rubbed together. Lasts a long time too! For the CLUBS ONLY as it will cause the lady staff at work to never get any work done. Wacko2

Good luck

Wolf works great on Japanese & Chinese women,

I frequent sushi restaurants and Chinese buffets in the city I'm working in. Get hits often

Waitress standing by me the whole time I'm eating
Waitress bringing me more drink before I have even finished half of my current drink
Waitress looking at each other then giggling when I notice it
Waitress with red faces
Waitress touching me and opening up my chop sticks for me
Waitress giving me way more sushi then what I ordered
Waitress bringing me a bottles of sake for free whenever I go in

At sushi bar:

Sushi chef asked me what a guy like me was doing in such a shit heap of a city
Sushi chef giving me 2 for 1 all night on sushi
Sushi chef calling out his sister who is a waitress to come out and sit and chat with me since I'm alone.
Sushi chef telling me he forgot everything i ordered so just give him $10.00 and we can call it even.

(At this place 8 pieces of sushi is $10.00 minimum.)

I had at lest $40.00 worth of sushi & a bottle of premium sake for $15.00.

I went to give the sushi chef a $20.00 tip and he tells me to give it to his sister instead. Turns out the sushi chef is actually the owner of the place.

That's the power of Wolf! A Japanese guy trying to introduce his sister to a single black man who he just gave over $50.00 worth of food and drink for just $10.00

Chinese restaurant:

Waitress: You so cute giggle. how old are you?
Me: ahhh thanks. I'm 30
Waitress: You 30? No! You look 18
Me: Thanks I get that a lot
Waitress: (Now touching my face) Your skin so smooth so beautiful
Me: really? thanks! Your hands are so soft.
Waitress: I own half nail & feet.
Me: Wow your amazing!
Waitress: My husband & I own this place.
Me: That's great! I hope everything is going well for you.
Waitress: Restaurant yes! Nails soso!
Me: Oh I hope it gets better
Waitress: Just start first year maybe breakeven
Me: That's good
Waitress: You go after you finish meal
Me: Ahh thanks but I'm pressed for time
Waitress: No you go I pay
Me: Thank you so much where is it
Waitress: Pulls out business card
Me: Thank you so much
Waitress: You welcome sexy boy
Me: Your not to bad yourself
Waitress: Oh you think? You like china woman
Me: Who doesn't
Waitress: giggling... You flirt
Me: It's true
Waitress: You get me in trouble with husband
Me: Sorry
Waitress: Bye for now sexy....gives wink

I eat and go to the counter to pay. She is at the counter with the cashier says something in Chinese and the young cashier leaves. She takes my card and rings it for only a drink.

Me: Thank you very much.
Waitress: You sexy man
Me: bet you say that to all your male customers
Waitress: No! You a real sexy man
Me: Thanks!
Waitress: I call ahead let them know you arrive
Me: Thank you I will head over there now

I ended up getting a free mani & pedi a value of $30.00 for nothing

I tipped a $20.00

The whole time I was getting my mani & pedi the young ladies keep giggling and coming over to see how it was going. One even went over to get something to drink for all of them and bought me a drink back also.

None of the other patrons got this treatment. This middle aged white lady beside me asked "Sweetie do you know the owner or something?"

I said yes.

She then proceeded to tell me all about her day and how much of a great guy I was. She groped my arm asking did I workout and said to me

"If I was just a little bit younger"

I smiled and said "We can both dream"

She said "That I will"

They finished her and she got up to leave and rubbed her butt up against my leg and said "Cya around!"

For me wolf has some attraction elements to it. It causes women to flirt endlessly & you are every guys best fucking childhood friend coming to town just to visit them so they give you VIP treatment

My combo those days were:

3 sprays glace
4 drops wolf
30mcg A1

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 12:25 PM by as33156.)
11-15-2011 9:23 AM
roni
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 12:02 AM

(11-15-2011 9:23 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Wolf works great on Japanese & Chinese women,

I frequent sushi restaurants and Chinese buffets in the city I'm working in. Get hits often

Waitress standing by me the whole time I'm eating
Waitress bringing me more drink before I have even finished half of my current drink
Waitress looking at each other then giggling when I notice it
Waitress with red faces
Waitress touching me and opening up my chop sticks for me
Waitress giving me way more sushi then what I ordered
Waitress bringing me a bottles of sake for free whenever I go in

At sushi bar:

Sushi chef asked me what a guy like me was doing in such a shit heap of a city
Sushi chef giving me 2 for 1 all night on sushi
Sushi chef calling out his sister who is a waitress to come out and sit and chat with me since I'm alone.
Sushi chef telling me he forgot everything i ordered so just give him $10.00 and we can call it even.

(At this place 8 pieces of sushi is $10.00 minimum.)

I had at lest $40.00 worth of sushi & a bottle of premium sake for $15.00.

I went to give the sushi chef a $20.00 tip and he tells me to give it to his sister instead. Turns out the sushi chef is actually the owner of the place.

That's the power of Wolf! A Japanese guy trying to introduce his sister to a single black man who he just gave over $50.00 worth of food and drink for just $10.00

Chinese restaurant:

Waitress: You so cute giggle. how old are you?
Me: ahhh thanks. I'm 30
Waitress: You 30? No! You look 18
Me: Thanks I get that a lot
Waitress: (Now touching my face) Your skin so smooth so beautiful
Me: really? thanks! Your hands are so soft.
Waitress: I own half nail & feet.
Me: Wow your amazing!
Waitress: My husband & I own this place.
Me: That's great! I hope everything is going well for you.
Waitress: Restaurant yes! Nails soso!
Me: Oh I hope it gets better
Waitress: Just start first year maybe breakeven
Me: That's good
Waitress: You go after you finish meal
Me: Ahh thanks but I'm pressed for time
Waitress: No you go I pay
Me: Thank you so much where is it
Waitress: Pulls out business card
Me: Thank you so much
Waitress: You welcome sexy boy
Me: Your not to bad yourself
Waitress: Oh you think? You like china woman
Me: Who doesn't
Waitress: giggling... You flirt
Me: It's true
Waitress: You get me in trouble with husband
Me: Sorry
Waitress: Bye for now sexy....gives wink

I eat and go to the counter to pay. She is at the counter with the cashier says something in Chinese and the young cashier leaves. She takes my card and rings it for only a drink.

Me: Thank you very much.
Waitress: You sexy man
Me: bet you say that to all your male customers
Waitress: No! You a real sexy man
Me: Thanks!
Waitress: I call ahead let them know you arrive
Me: Thank you I will head over there now

I ended up getting a free mani & pedi a value of $30.00 for nothing

I tipped a $20.00

The whole time I was getting my mani & pedi the young ladies keep giggling and coming over to see how it was going. One even went over to get something to drink for all of them and bought me a drink back also.

None of the other patrons got this treatment. This middle aged white lady beside me asked "Sweetie do you know the owner or something?"

I said yes.

She then proceeded to tell me all about her day and how much of a great guy I was. She groped my arm asking did I workout and said to me

"If I was just a little bit younger"

I smiled and said "We can both dream"

She said "That I will"

They finished her and she got up to leave and rubbed her butt up against my leg and said "Cya around!"

For me wolf has some attraction elements to it. It causes women to flirt endlessly & you are every guys best fucking childhood friend coming to town just to visit them so they give you VIP treatment

My combo those days were:

3 sprays glace
4 drops wolf
30mcg Androstadienone

Thanks as, your encounters has surely perked up my interest in Wolf drool

I have already ordered some stuff last week to add to my collection from AD. I now have Wingman7,9,9+O,X22, AV, Cohesion (SteveO's excellent creation), Alpha Maschio; TrueAlpha/Love/Charisma should get shipped soon, once they get my money-order. Let me try the Wolf sample I received and see how it goes.

I still haven't seen anything better than the original, Game scented MX200 from AD for Asians. The formula was also posted on their forum but some key ingredients (like P86) are not available anymore .
11-16-2011 12:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down it's been a long time ! as33353 7 374 01-05-2023 11:29 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Long time lurker here I don't smell so gud 10 2,195 12-10-2020 10:48 AM
Last Post: koalafruit
  First time caller, long time listener... Dero 7 1,392 07-27-2020 7:33 PM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  Long Time Lurker from Germany Warrior 3 1,054 05-11-2020 11:58 PM