Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long hiatus
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Long hiatus
10-29-2019 2:32 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm back after a rather lengthy hiatus from using the products. I am happily married to my beautiful wife (we are in our 50's) and am just interested in a product to spice things up a bit. I have snooped some suppliers sites plus read some reviews. Some things are the same as well as of course some new items have been added.

I'm strongly considering purchasing VORACIOUS from LPMP as the description and the reviews most certainly describe the type of product with which I'm looking for. I'm also considering HOT CHERRY W/HEART THROB.

I had Teddyman 2 a few years ago, my wife loved the scent. I personally really like the scent possibilities offered at LPMP and the way they have wonderful projection!

All the best Folks!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 4:09 AM by CanadianGuy45.)
10-29-2019 2:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Long hiatus
10-29-2019 6:16 PM

(10-29-2019 2:32 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Hello everyone.

I'm back after a rather lengthy hiatus from using the products. I am happily married to my beautiful wife (we are in our 50's) and am just interested in a product to spice things up a bit. I have snooped some suppliers sites plus read some reviews. Some things are the same as well as of course some new items have been added.

I'm strongly considering purchasing VORACIOUS from LPMP as the description and the reviews most certainly describe the type of product with which I'm looking for. I'm also considering HOT CHERRY W/HEART THROB.

I had Teddyman 2 a few years ago, my wife loved the scent. I personally really like the scent possibilities offered at LPMP and the way they have wonderful projection!

All the best Folks!

Voracious is a good one with the Wanted Man phero blend. Personally, I'd suggest The Love God. It does a GREAT job of bring back the fun! Heart Throb is a great phero blend but it can backfire for guys in relationships because it does give off quite a player vibe.

I agree about the LPMP scents. They are fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-29-2019 6:16 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2019 9:51 PM

Thank you very much Snoop. I've actually narrowed it down to Voracious and TLG as well.

If the struggle is to furious I'll probably just get both

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
10-29-2019 9:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2019 9:53 PM

(10-29-2019 9:51 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Thank you very much Snoop. I've actually narrowed it down to Voracious and TLG as well.

If the struggle is to furious I'll probably just get both

I'd say get both! They are very different but both work well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-29-2019 9:53 PM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2019 11:41 PM

(10-29-2019 9:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd say get both! They are very different but both work well.

I believe that that is exactly what is going to happen

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
10-29-2019 11:41 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2019 7:31 AM

Snoop, I just read your review on Sex Magnet, should I consider this concoction?

Thundr certainly knew how to test and build mixtures!

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
10-30-2019 7:31 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2019 8:28 AM

Welcome Back Canadianguy!

On the recommendations of others I recently tried some Sex Magnet. On its own I personally didn't see much above normal, but when paired with a complimentary blend it really seems to shine. Core+SM, TKO+SM, and GRAV+SM all seem to stack real well. Solo it didn't do much for me, but lots and lots of others love it solo, so I'd say I am the exception or just didn't steer it well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 8:29 AM by Gladen.)
10-30-2019 8:28 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2019 9:20 AM

(10-30-2019 8:28 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome Back Canadianguy!

On the recommendations of others I recently tried some Sex Magnet. On its own I personally didn't see much above normal, but when paired with a complimentary blend it really seems to shine. Core+SM, TKO+SM, and GRAV+SM all seem to stack real well. Solo it didn't do much for me, but lots and lots of others love it solo, so I'd say I am the exception or just didn't steer it well.

Thank you very much Sir.

That's a very fair description. I've had similar experiences where something didn't appear to work for me yet many others found it quite awesome.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
10-30-2019 9:20 AM

Share This Thread