Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Long Time Lurker Finally Jumping In
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Long Time Lurker Finally Jumping In
12-10-2017 10:40 PM

Hello!

I am a long time lurker who has finally decided that I need to jump in and contribute.

First off I would like to thank all of you for the knowledge you have contributed. I am grateful to have found this website. There are many I have learned from including snoopyace, mars82,V-nice, MMM, ekscentra, DrChocolate, TheLaw, Spider-mone, and fishdude among many others that I am certainly forgetting.

Now for a little bit about me. I am a single 25 (soon to be 26) year old man from New England. I'm looking at phermones as a way to help in all aspects of life from business to pleasure. I look at it as a can of WD40 for life; it won't solve any problems on it's own, but if you can find the right place and way to apply pressure, it can sometimes make the difference between success and failure.

I consider myself to be more of a beta personality (I'm working on it). Probably an 8/10 in looks, 5'10" 135 lbs and am Caucasian.

I am looking mostly for a way to build status at work, learn to better recognize IOIs from women, escape the friendzone with one of my good friends, get laid and of course be entertained by the various reactions I get. The women I'm looking to entice sexually are in the 18-30 range.

So far I have used a full bottle of ETFZ and most of a bottle of M3X. I've gotten great results from ETFZ, but am having issues being congruent with M3X. This is mostly due to the fact that I was using it at work (rookie mistake) and because my game needs work.

I've ordered a few mones from Phermone Treasures (including another bottle of ETFZ) and will be doing long term reviews on each of them.

I look forward to testing them (mostly in my female dominated workplace) and hopefully contributing useful info.

If you want more info feel free to ask.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-10-2017 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Long Time Lurker Finally Jumping In
12-11-2017 1:06 AM

G'day OnlyThebest.

Welcome to PheroT.

Looking forward to read ur experiences. Smile
12-11-2017 1:06 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2017 8:59 AM

Welcome to the party! Looking forward to your adventures.

Could you elaborate more on your M3X experience at work?
12-11-2017 8:59 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2017 10:57 AM

Hello, and have fun with your adventures.
12-11-2017 10:57 AM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-11-2017 12:59 PM

(12-11-2017 8:59 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Welcome to the party! Looking forward to your adventures.

Could you elaborate more on your M3X experience at work?

Of course. For starters I work in a restaurant where the female to male ratio is very high; about 4 women per guy I would say. Most of the women there are at least 8s (lucky me) and they are almost all in the 16 to 25 range. Another thing is most of the women are quite flirty and are in serious relationships.

All that being said, M3X is definately a phermone that requires some serious steering to really get the most out of it. I know most phermones require steering but it seems like M3X requires extra work (kino mostly) to let it really shine. Unfortunately, our restaurant is quite busy all day so finding time to get that kino in is quite difficult. It also seems like it would be way better 1 on 1. I'm pretty sure all of this has been said by other members but thats the issue I've been having with it at work.

HOWEVER, when I wear M3X the conversations at work seem to be more deeply sexual. Clearly verbal disinibition at work. I also had my first huge M3X hit at work yesterday (didn't really sink in that it was the mones until today), I posted it in the Method 3x thread, I'll quote it here for you:

(12-11-2017 9:38 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  My turn.

App: one spray on neck (with probable buildup from my two sprays on the neck yesterday)
Target: 23 Caucasian, very Beta/Reserved, easy 10/10 (PERFECT body, gorgeous face, etc)
Environment: Work

Around 6:00 (after 4 hours of exposure) she tells me to check out a customer's ass. She is bi curious and does stuff like this occassionally. I do and tell her that it reminds me of a fantastic ass that I get to see at work everyday. She blushes and lightly touches herself outside her pants. 15 minutes later I leave and she tells me goodbye no less than 5 times.

This is very out of character for her and I'm definately chalking it up to the M3X. She has been exposed to M3X for about a month now and ETFZ for a month before that. This has by far been the biggest hit from her. Also note that she just got back from 8 days of vacation.

One other hit that I might be able to attribute to M3X is there was a girl that used to work where I do and she turned pretty stalkerish after she got fired. Would come in everyday for lunch just to see me (I know this because she wouldn't talk to anyone else), told her friends I sent her flowers (I didn't), and generally talks about me on her fb as if we were lovers who broke up. She is in highschool and I have never been interested in her, nor have I been flirty with her...

BUT, she was exposed to ETFZ about 10 times over a period of a month before that and was only exposed to M3X 2 or 3 times while I was still trying to find my sweet spot for dosing. I suspect that the stalkerish behavior was a result of the imprinting from the ETFZ and not from the M3X, although it's certainly possible that the M3X pushed her off the edge.

Hope thats the info you wanted to know.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-11-2017 12:59 PM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-11-2017 1:04 PM

(12-11-2017 1:06 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  G'day OnlyThebest.

Welcome to PheroT.

Looking forward to read ur experiences. Smile

Thank you! I have learned a lot from you, hopefully I will be able to provide useful info for you and others.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-11-2017 1:04 PM
Plainchaos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2017 3:09 PM

Same I was lurking for a while
12-31-2017 3:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First time caller, long time listener... Dero 7 418 07-27-2020 7:33 PM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  Long Time Lurker from Germany Warrior 3 343 05-11-2020 11:58 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Long time Androtics user, now feel lost :( DevilJin 12 2,136 03-07-2018 10:04 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  Hi, lurker looking to finally contribute nephil 2 731 11-15-2017 8:22 PM
Last Post: nephil
  Long Time Lurker dtaylor1972 3 1,572 11-30-2015 12:49 AM
Last Post: dtaylor1972