Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logic from a Senator, who knew?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

Logic from a Senator, who knew?
09-23-2012 9:45 AM

I concede that Obama's probably got the election locked up and we've got him for the next 4 years, because once again the RNC nominated the wrong guy, and I don't think most people can connect with Romney.

Here's our guy for 2016 though, and somebody that could have stood a chance in going up against Obama now. Unfortunately, honoring "We The People" and championing for America and American Citizens does not seem to be well favored in Congress, and that's probably a large part of the reason that 90% of American Citizens disapprove of Congress!

Most of us know who Rand Paul is, and I think most of us approve of his track record in the Senate and what he's tried to do. How many of you knew who Obama was before he was nominated, or Romney? I know that I didn't!

This is a long video about why our foriegn aid programs aren't working and why we should stop or at least place restrictions on receiving it, and I'm only 40 minutes into it at this point, but I challenge any and all of you to tell me why he's wrong. You don't have to watch the whole video either: cause within the first 5 minutes it's all to clear that this bill should have received at least a 90% approval, IF OUR CONGRESSMEN HAD OUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND!!!!

It did not pass. In fact the Senate voted it down 81 to 10, and they are spending 100,000,000,000 dollars a year of YOUR money doing the opposite of what you want them to do!

That is like taking $1.00 per day out of your wallet, everyone in your families wallet and EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA'S WALLET, every single day, and now they actually are planning on trying to increase that amount.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-23-2012 9:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 198 posts

RE: Logic from a Senator, who knew?
09-23-2012 4:06 PM

I don't think Obama has it locked up even though Romney is the wrong guy for the job. For me, it would be worth having Obama for another 4 years just so we could get Rand in '16.

Obama is an incompetent leftist and Romney is a competent leftist. What a choice!
09-23-2012 4:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread