Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Locations of Pheromones on The Body
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Locations of Pheromones on The Body
12-18-2012 10:17 AM

I was not sure where to post this really.

What I'm highly interested in is figuring out most of the sites that pheromones are emitted from in significant quantities.

For example, we know a female's private cavity produces volatile fatty acids, copulins which I believe is a combination of 6 different acids which are propanoic, methylpropanoic, butanoic, methylbutanoic and methylpentanoic and one other?

I am looking for a layman's understanding for perhaps both male and female sites, the differences between pheromones emitted from a specific site such as the pheromone types that would be taken from a male armpit opposed to some different pheromones found in a female's armpit. And the ones in common as well.

I am unsure if these are all the areas (no way I'm thinking) but I'll list some that I suspect may be sites for significant pheromone production:

Known:
Armpits - Males/Females

Maybe:
Inner thighs near the genital region? (for both males and females)

It would be awesome if someone on the forum perhaps had access to a resource that could even label these locations and % of each pheromone generally emitted from each respective part eventually.

Perhaps knowing what pheromone is in the highest quantity produced from the armpit would be a nice place to start. May even give a good idea for what single molecule to add to a product mix for example to simulate a state that seemed as if you just had worked out, or just had sex, etc.

To attempt to simplify this a bit more:

It would be awesome to somehow test pheromone content on one's armpits of both males and females in three different specific situations:

1. Upon Waking
2. Post Workout
3. Post Sexual Intercourse

If certain pheromones are more or less abundant in the different situations I feel it'd be highly interesting.

Anyway, suggestions/comments/ideas?

Thank you for reading.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 10:19 AM by Androaura.)
12-18-2012 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Locations of Pheromones on The Body
12-18-2012 1:58 PM

I am guessing it's mostly any place that we sweet the most.

So hair, underarms, groin region, etc. Places with a lot of sweet glands.
12-18-2012 1:58 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-19-2012 2:51 AM

hmmmmm i always thought of our body sweat as our natural body air-conditioning along with bad odor..... Perhaps it's more than that...
hmmmmm i always thought of our body sweat as our natural body air-conditioning along with bad odor..... Perhaps it's more than that...

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 2:51 AM by seeusmile.)
12-19-2012 2:51 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-20-2012 12:41 PM

(12-18-2012 1:58 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I am guessing it's mostly any place that we sweet the most.

So hair, underarms, groin region, etc. Places with a lot of sweet glands.

It'd be highly interesting to know if specific pheromones are more abundant in % composition at certain sweat sites rather than others.

Thank you for your input.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-20-2012 12:41 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-20-2012 2:14 PM

(12-18-2012 10:17 AM)Androaura Wrote:  I was not sure where to post this really.

What I'm highly interested in is figuring out most of the sites that pheromones are emitted from in significant quantities.

For example, we know a female's private cavity produces volatile fatty acids, copulins which I believe is a combination of 6 different acids which are propanoic, methylpropanoic, butanoic, methylbutanoic and methylpentanoic and one other?

I am looking for a layman's understanding for perhaps both male and female sites, the differences between pheromones emitted from a specific site such as the pheromone types that would be taken from a male armpit opposed to some different pheromones found in a female's armpit. And the ones in common as well.

I am unsure if these are all the areas (no way I'm thinking) but I'll list some that I suspect may be sites for significant pheromone production:

Known:
Armpits - Males/Females

Maybe:
Inner thighs near the genital region? (for both males and females)

It would be awesome if someone on the forum perhaps had access to a resource that could even label these locations and % of each pheromone generally emitted from each respective part eventually.

Perhaps knowing what pheromone is in the highest quantity produced from the armpit would be a nice place to start. May even give a good idea for what single molecule to add to a product mix for example to simulate a state that seemed as if you just had worked out, or just had sex, etc.

To attempt to simplify this a bit more:

It would be awesome to somehow test pheromone content on one's armpits of both males and females in three different specific situations:

1. Upon Waking
2. Post Workout
3. Post Sexual Intercourse

If certain pheromones are more or less abundant in the different situations I feel it'd be highly interesting.

Anyway, suggestions/comments/ideas?

Thank you for reading.

I'd check into the sebaceous glands of the scalp as an area for releasing oil based (long lasting) pheromones as opposed to the quick-acting axillary secretions.

Most of the stuff that we use is considered an axillary (armpit) secretion. The scalp and prostate, however, have concentrated levels of the enzyme 5alpha-reductase which converts free testosterone into DHT (the stuff that causes hair loss.) While it would be very interesting from an evo-bio perspective to test DHT to see what effect it might have pheromonally, my bets are 2:1 against it being a positive.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 2:15 PM by wiserd.)
12-20-2012 2:14 PM

Randel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2012 3:54 PM

I am going to say that with females locations will include their breasts and nipples and in their saliva and exhaled breath as well. Rather it may be these are hormones with pheromones that I am both tasting and smelling.
12-20-2012 3:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  sun light on the body increase pheromones mdw 6 303 10-02-2022 9:10 AM
Last Post: Mr Level 1
  Body chemistry and pheromones ZB pmones 8 5,843 08-01-2012 4:49 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper