Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Live Relationship Development (with frequent updates)
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
449 thanks in 210 posts

RE: Live Relationship Development (with frequent updates)
10-25-2015 8:15 PM

I have burned myself in the past with elongated texting. Not length of texts, but length of time texting before the date. Get the date immediately. And make sure she knows it is a DATE. The second you think she may want to kiss you, just do it, kiss her!

Oh, and board games can get very sexy. I have in the past made the comment that I am very competitive. Fortunately she was too. Then I guess we'll have to play strip monopoly then!

I played Strip Who Wants to be a Millionaire board game on a 3rd date at her house and got a Blow Job out of it. LIIK v.1

She was an attorney in her late 30's...good times!
10-25-2015 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
NikkiReloaded
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
603 thanks in 327 posts

10-26-2015 5:40 AM

Typing these things out is more involved than I anticipated. So I'm just going to fast forward.

We did the same type of texting I detailed here. I met up with her yesterday, around 3:45pm, wearing 3 sprays M3X. We went to the brewery, chatting along the way. I was giving good kino, not necessarily as aggressive as I would be usually. We have a couple beers, then leave. As we're waiting for the bus (we actually ended up missing 2 of them)...I kissed her. Then we made out. After that, there was hand holding, holding her waist as we walk, blah blah blah.

Dropped her off back home, and we made out even more. She couldn't stop smiling. The end.

Now...this isn't my first time going on a date with a woman! LOL. I've been ignoring the comments mostly because I know what I'm doing. I am already COACHING guys on this stuff. I purposely texted her more because after reading Ultimate Text, something clicked. Blackdragon mentioned 'comfort bombardment' as a way to prevent flakes, but he never really explained what he did. Sooooo, I decided to illustrate this technique in depth for you all.

In the past, having a date set a week out always seemed like a long shot. I was having much better success when the date was set within the next few days. But the reality is, not all dates are going to fit within that time frame. Texting during the interim helps to keep some momentum and build comfort, so flakes are less likely. Now, if you suck at texting, conversation, banter, game in general...this may not be for you (I'm saying this playfully guys!). I have a different intent for this girl, but if I was just aiming to add another notch to my belt, I would've approached this differently but I still would've been texting throughout the week.

I'll plug Ultimate Text one more time. That's what inspired me to do this. I'll update what happens with me and this girl in my journal from here on out, but at least you got to see how I approached this from the beginning. As always, I hope this helped!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
10-26-2015 5:40 AM
Thanks given by maxx55
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 70 posts

10-26-2015 4:42 PM

Firstly, glad it went well, and thanks for the more detailed report in the M3X thread. Look forward to more reporting as this develops.

My opinion that you could have got the date more easily remains - and I base that on a lot of personal field experience - but in this particular case that's rather academic now.
10-26-2015 4:42 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 801
Thanks received:
424 thanks in 234 posts

10-26-2015 6:34 PM

(10-25-2015 8:15 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I have burned myself in the past with elongated texting. Not length of texts, but length of time texting before the date. Get the date immediately. And make sure she knows it is a DATE. The second you think she may want to kiss you, just do it, kiss her!

Oh, and board games can get very sexy. I have in the past made the comment that I am very competitive. Fortunately she was too. Then I guess we'll have to play strip monopoly then!

I played Strip Who Wants to be a Millionaire board game on a 3rd date at her house and got a Blow Job out of it. LIIK v.1

She was an attorney in her late 30's...good times!

Attorney? Smart AND (presumably) attractive???? HeatHeat You go, HGS!!!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-26-2015 6:34 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
449 thanks in 210 posts

10-27-2015 11:27 AM

Yes, she was/is attractive looking. We actually got along well. That's why the third date. She actually even showed me her text to a friend that said our first kiss was "the best kiss of her life!!!"

Then the bomb dropped that she can't orgasm.
WuuuutT!

Back in the day I would be the guy to try and prove that WRONG. But my life experiences have showed me that this is her problem that runs deep and I would rather be with a 'healthy' person. I've had my share of fucked up girls...no thanks.

Just the other day I'm texting with this new girl that I haven't met yet. It comes out that she doesn't feel sexy. I won't be meeting HER! Like never ever ever (TS). Bad

VERY difficult to find a great girl these days!
10-27-2015 11:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dominations -vs- Primitive: War Updates? MMM 0 225 08-07-2014 2:14 PM
Last Post: MMM
  How to live in a fridge? captain_alex 7 1,129 01-31-2012 8:12 PM
Last Post: Onedzguy