Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LiquidPheromones.com???
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
199 thanks in 88 posts

RE: LiquidPheromones.com???
07-08-2013 10:56 PM

(07-08-2013 10:41 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Show me any post that attacked and slandared Androtics to anywhere near the extent of bashing taking place now.

Show me where Liquid Pheromones is screwing or scamming anybody in pricing or the products they are selling, in a head to head comparison of pricing offered from other vendors.

Curi has already been slapped on the wrist, told to stop, received warnings, and refused over and over to stop. He has attacked and been unwelcoming to members who happen to like or stand up for pheromonexs or Steve. And in fact, he has been doing so since Steve first started his company, so NO he will not be coming back, and your opinion in this matter is unwelcome and unappreciated!

Ok Mark, youre the leader. That's what it's gonna be, I tried...
07-08-2013 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8454
Thanks received:
5618 thanks in 1922 posts

07-08-2013 11:11 PM

The best way to resolve these issues for normal folk is to show your displeasure or pleasure with your wallet. Or absence. The pheromone industry is a niche market and almost everyone works with everyone else in some way or another. This has it plus and negatives of course.

Mark is well within his rights to do as he pleases with the forum he created because he created it. I'm far to lazy to read through to see what happened but what I can say is that I am sad to see Curi go but im sure he will pop up somewhere else. This is how it goes. Anger can cause destruction or lead to the creation of positive things.

I remember how AD was and their forum. Then Pherotruth came to town and gave me us tons of options and new hope. I have benefited an infinite amount from this forum as well as other. So if members feel wronged or have been wronged they can help expanded upon the phero universe buy creating forums of their own and making it they way they want it to be. The more roots a tree has the stronger its chance of survival.

just my .02 cents

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
07-08-2013 11:11 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, paradigmshift, SteveO
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 22 posts

07-08-2013 11:14 PM

Wanghan,

In the end, I think we all understand what you are saying.
But you should also look on the other side; Steve probably invested at least tens of thousands of dollars on molecules and generally risking a small fortune to make his small business run.

His mone' quantity/$ surpasses his competitors and yet trying to drag the reputation to the mud for what? ...for Licensing?

I am a nerdy auditor (which btw explains my clutch with the word fraud LOL) so I kind of see the behind-the-scenes in small businesses and tend to sympathize with what they are going through. And I see these sorts of licensing in pretty much any industry I touched in my audit duties.
So I get why you can be frustrated, but do look at it on the other side too! Smile

Just my 2 cents. Cheers and have a good night. Smile

========================================​========
Love it!: Ascend, Cohesion, Connection, AV
Like it: Corpo, WE9, Bliss

Selling: Coco Glace 85% left (20$), Instant Openness double strength 70% left (40$), P83 (Neroli, 10mcg per spray) with 85% left (25$), Instant Gentleman with 85% left (25$)
Thanks given by paradigmshift, SteveO

Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 754
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 341 posts

It's so sad to see discord and hatred among people I look upon as my friends, if only virtual. I respect a lot of you and I look forward to your posts everyday.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm pretty sure that before a person gets to a vendor site, he first googles (or yahoos) the word “pheromone,” and is then faced with about a hundred pheromone sites. From here, he can browse for vendors and blends, then he makes his choice according to his preference. No one can say that he was scammed because another site offers cheaper prices. He was given options, and he made his choice, unless he chose to buy from a vendor that is not legitimate.

To me, a scam is when you order and pay for a product and it either doesn't arrive (as there is no product in the first place), or the vendor intentionally sends a product that is not what is purchased. If the vendor is legitimate, but he felt that he got shortchanged, he can always avail of the money back guarantee offered by the vendors (scammers don't give the money back).

In the end, the products will speak for themselves, regardless of whether they are cheap or expensive, or bought from the main sites, or licensed vendors.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, paradigmshift, idle, SteveO
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 180 posts

07-09-2013 9:17 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to apologize to anyone I have disappointed or offended over these past couple of months. I have been under a lot of stress as of late and had grown frustrated with a few things in my life in the process. I ended up taking it out in some areas I have been involved in; this forum becoming one of them unfortunately. This was not appropriate of me and I apologize, I did not think things through well enough. I am preparing for a few big changes in my life and I wouldn’t mind having the opportunity to be able to share my stories later on and the continued ability to read all of yours.

I first stumbled upon this forum a couple years ago, and I did not join right away. Eventually, I decided to finally become a member. Over time I would begin to look forward to logging on in the evenings when I was done with my daily responsibilities. The sense of community has been strong and I have made many friends here, some of which have come and gone, but of whom I have kept in touch with. I have had the privilege of learning much from many people as well; many lessons that have crossed over into other areas beyond just pheromones.

In conclusion, I would like to formally apologize to Steve, Liquid Pheromones and anyone else of whom I have offended and disappointed. It was not my intent for things to turn out as they did. Moving forward, I also will not make any future statements that I cannot prove either and strive to stay more positive as is usually the norm for me. In the future, I will make better choices and decisions and also strive to do my best in all areas of my life and to help others to the best of my ability as has been done for me and as I once did more often.

Sincerely and humbly, Curiosity

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
07-09-2013 9:17 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, LL21, Mars82, SteveO, shadowknight, wiserd, Mustang
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1076
Thanks received:
2902 thanks in 1281 posts

07-09-2013 9:20 AM

And with that this thread is closed.

Thank you for the apology Curi!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
07-09-2013 9:20 AM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed