Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liquid trust
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Liquid trust
07-09-2011 10:04 PM

I baught a bottle of this afew years ago to try and my honest opinion at that time was ( I'm indifferent) Did not notice anything out of the ordinary as in nothing substancial to comment about.

Which leads me to believe that some of what I've read about Oxytocin as a spray on pheromone is really non effective and a waste of money.
Oxytocin is not even a true pheromone, from what i've read.

So anyone out there have any feed back to this Oxytocin as in actual results that can be directly connected to it's use?
07-09-2011 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

RE: Liquid trust
07-09-2011 10:24 PM

I think it might provide some self effects as far as relaxation goes, but I'm generally with your take: doesn't do much, if anything, at least in this product. I don't know what it provides in the WM blends. I haven't read much on Liquid Trust or oxy here, so don't know if others have the same thoughts or not.

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
07-09-2011 10:24 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-10-2011 8:41 AM

lol, I think it works 100% of the time.
It's not a strong effect, and the signs can be subtle but i always see it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 8:41 AM by Pheroman.)
07-10-2011 8:41 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

07-10-2011 8:53 AM

Maybe Niki can chinge-in and give us the molecule weight of their Oxytocin. In some of Daine's posts, she saids the molecule is to heavy to fly.
07-10-2011 8:53 AM

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

07-10-2011 10:31 AM

I have read that Oxytocin needs to be refrigerated, and its effects last for only 30 minutes at most.

So it is of GREAT INTEREST to me when a reputable company like HAX puts in Oxytocin in 1 of its product line. With the knowledge and experience of pherotruth members I am pretty sure we can find out over time, whether or not oxytocin works as it is intended.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
07-10-2011 10:31 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

07-10-2011 11:37 AM

Who's up for some solo testing?? :dance3:
07-10-2011 11:37 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

07-10-2011 11:46 AM

I've been playing around with Liquid trust for a long time ...

it creates subtle hits but they are there if you know what to look for ...

It's hard to pinpoint in Pheromones Terms when a person believes what you say ...

Liquid Trust works best on People which are elder ... or have children !

Those ones get freaky friendly and begin to behave like you're their own child !

there are some mood lifting qualities in Liquid Trust but they are sublte as well !

No need to store this stuff in a refrigerator .. it will stay good at normal temperatures !

if you order than order from their site ....

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-10-2011 11:46 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-12-2011 8:02 PM

I have to say that I never saw anything from it. I used up two bottles (which are quite small by the way) and never got to experience much if anything. This is why whenever a product advertises oxytocin I am almost prone to stay away from it. Paying more for something like oxytocin seems to me is like paying more for a product being advertised "Now Wth Fairy Dust!". It's just not really something I want.
However maybe it's just me or my skin chemistry, I obvioulsy cannot say that oxytocin doesn't work for anyone.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 8:04 PM by misfit101.)
07-12-2011 8:02 PM

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Rep Post

07-21-2011 3:47 AM

I've had 3 bottles of Liquid Trust, and I'm completely sold on oxytocin. It is now a STAPLE to my mixes because you can't OD on it. I usually have to do 3-4 sprays at chest level to see good results. However, I should mention I only use it in key phases of establishing comfort with a girl (and sometimes when I'm in mood for deep/meaningful conversation and cuddling).

A friend of mine tried it, and while he's not very emotional, he reported self effects of feeling like his conversations held more meaning-- even over the phone! This is when I started to notice the same thing.

It is most effective for the first hour of wearing it, so apply it shortly before you need it. It's best used in close proximity with other people. You don't have to be all over the other person, but say, sitting close by in the same room, or her sitting in the passenger seat of your car.

When using it in the car, it's most noticable. You know how if you spray cologne on in the car, the smell lingers much longer than if you had applied it outside? Same principle seems to work with Liquid Trust, so use it to your advantage when you can.
07-21-2011 3:47 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

07-21-2011 7:08 AM

(07-10-2011 11:46 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Liquid Trust works best on People which are elder ... or have children !

I used at least half a bottle "solo" at work and found it to work well with younger women and "daddys girls".
Although efficacy is short, so i reapplied 1 spray every couple hours.
I also got good results adding to AV, but it's hard to keep reapplying in a club or date situation.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-21-2011 7:08 AM

Share This Thread