Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Liposomal Vitamin C
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Liposomal Vitamin C
12-17-2019 1:47 PM

They use liposomal concepts for a variety of supplements, but I recently started taking it (vitamin c).

Increased energy and better immune function. I don’t feel worn out when I use certain pheromones that usually would wear me out.

My skin looks better and I simply feel amazing. It is supposed to be anti cancer too.

For those who just want to feel better and really turbo charge your immune function and get healthier skin, check this stuff out.
12-17-2019 1:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Liposomal Vitamin C
12-17-2019 8:24 PM

It has been said liposomal gel decreases skin absorption of chemicals ...like them topical finasteride. Where exactly you got that gel? Would be nice if we can just buy the liposomal gel without vitamins C tho.
12-17-2019 8:24 PM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2019 8:28 PM

(12-17-2019 1:47 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  They use liposomal concepts for a variety of supplements, but I recently started taking it (vitamin c).

Increased energy and better immune function. I don’t feel worn out when I use certain pheromones that usually would wear me out.

My skin looks better and I simply feel amazing. It is supposed to be anti cancer too.

For those who just want to feel better and really turbo charge your immune function and get healthier skin, check this stuff out.

Hey bro, I'm a full blown health nut as well.

Check this out.

This guy explains how to combine vit c with zucchini to vastly increase absorption with the science to back it up.

If you are interested in vit c you will absolutely find this of value.

-Grok
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019 9:17 PM by Grok.)
12-17-2019 8:28 PM
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-18-2019 11:44 PM

(12-17-2019 8:24 PM)jb20 Wrote:  It has been said liposomal gel decreases skin absorption of chemicals ...like them topical finasteride. Where exactly you got that gel? Would be nice if we can just buy the liposomal gel without vitamins C tho.

There are resources that show you how to make liposomal vitamins so I imagine that you could just make it and not include the vitamins.....which means that you can test it out.

I've only looked into oral dosing with it.

(12-17-2019 8:28 PM)Grok Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 1:47 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  They use liposomal concepts for a variety of supplements, but I recently started taking it (vitamin c).

Hey bro, I'm a full blown health nut as well.

Check this out.

This guy explains how to combine vit c with zucchini to vastly increase absorption with the science to back it up.

If you are interested in vit c you will absolutely find this of value.

-Grok

Great Stuff! I tell my phero friend all the time that you can put on a pheromone to make people think you look better AND you can do things to make you actually look better to possibly compound the effect.

I was never a big zucchini fan, but I'll try some now.
12-18-2019 11:44 PM

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2019 2:20 PM

Same zucchini was always a bit boring for me.

Also makes sense to me bro. Might as well do everything you can!

More than that I think congruence is one of the most powerful indicators in securing trust.

There was an interesting article which in my mind directly correlated visual congruence to pheromone efficacy.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Odors-and-faces

Extremely interesting!
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2019 3:14 PM by Grok.)
12-19-2019 2:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vitamin K for heart health... and weight loss? wiserd 2 2,125 03-11-2013 1:39 AM
Last Post: Jamie