Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Levetation
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3225
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1268 posts

Levetation
01-21-2014 9:14 AM

Levitation Pheromone Formula~ UNscented: From Love Potion site: Because everyone could use a lift! This clever mix first came to us when creating our Levitation Potion Perfume, what better pairing for an enlivening social pheromone blend than the positivity of our exclusive Open Windows formula with the giddy "butterflies in your tummy" effect of DHEAS. Working in tandem to lift the mood of yourself and everyone around you, this blend is so much fun you'll feel like you can fly! For a good time, any time, with friends, loved ones or even strangers, put a spring in your step and a song in your heart…our Levitation Pheromone Formula has cleared you for take off!

So this one is "kind of" new. It came out in a fragrance of the same name last year and was so well received and liked that it became an Unscented available blend! I have always loved Open Windows so the idea of OW with the addition of DHEAS was a no brainer because I had combined the 2 many times myself. For me it gives the same social sparkle of OW and the extra boost of "happy, shiny, pretty" that DHEAS has always given. A GREAT paring!

This is the molecule profile: Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone & DHEAS

OW is a unisex blend that can be worn by men or women and the addition of DHEAS certainly would not change that! I would recommend giving it a whirl and then coming back here and posting your thoughts! I love this as a social and would love to know when/if others feel the same Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-21-2014 9:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, thundr

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Levetation - NuTrix - 01-21-2014 9:14 AM
RE: Levetation - halo0073 - 01-21-2014, 5:31 PM
RE: Levetation - Liquid_Mind - 01-21-2014, 5:54 PM
RE: Levetation - Ekscentra - 01-21-2014, 9:11 PM
RE: Levetation - NuTrix - 01-22-2014, 7:36 PM