Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lets talk about Self Effects!
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Lets talk about Self Effects!
12-16-2019 7:06 AM

I'm kind of liking TKO so far, it's smoothness and fun in a bottle
12-16-2019 7:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-16-2019 7:22 AM

(12-16-2019 7:06 AM)nephil Wrote:  I'm kind of liking TKO so far, it's smoothness and fun in a bottle

Excellent description!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-16-2019 7:22 AM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-17-2019 1:45 AM

SOB.

With S-O-fucking-B I feel like the King. Confident and on the top of the world.
12-17-2019 1:45 AM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2019 1:55 AM

Wolf gives me feeling that whatever I do wrong can be fixed. Wolf lets you know that you are better and you have no other option but to seek for more success in your life. Wolf puts you in the right mind set to pursue things.

TUSC. Calms me down but you have to work your emotions to the alpha feeling TUSC gives you.

Wolf gives me motivation combined with TUSC; calms me down so that I can do what Wolf wants me to do if that makes sense.

Pure Self Effect? Voodoo will give you pure self effect. It makes everything beautiful. Sound is better. Visual is amazing.... total smooth magic. You can give girls a feeling like they have to know you no matter what.
12-30-2019 1:55 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-30-2019 9:27 AM

(12-30-2019 1:55 AM)pheromagic Wrote:  Pure Self Effect? Voodoo will give you pure self effect. It makes everything beautiful. Sound is better. Visual is amazing.... total smooth magic. You can give girls a feeling like they have to know you no matter what.

Well said! I feel similar with TKO, almost to the word.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-30-2019 9:27 AM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2019 5:23 PM

(12-30-2019 9:27 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well said! I feel similar with TKO, almost to the word.

That's interesting. On Voodoo I feel like I shouldn't use it because it really makes girls think they can leave their bf and be with you. Even guys know you are "special dude" and they want to talk. Very strong pull without the need to do things for others like NA can make you feel sometimes.

Anything similar to Voodoo I have to try. Apex has some really good blends. I will be testing TKO for sure.
12-30-2019 5:23 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-30-2019 9:12 PM

(12-30-2019 5:23 PM)pheromagic Wrote:  That's interesting. On Voodoo I feel like I shouldn't use it because it really makes girls think they can leave their bf and be with you. Even guys know you are "special dude" and they want to talk. Very strong pull without the need to do things for others like NA can make you feel sometimes.

Anything similar to Voodoo I have to try. Apex has some really good blends. I will be testing TKO for sure.

What dosage/s of Voodoo gave you those findings, Magic?

Thanks! Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-30-2019 9:12 PM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2019 5:19 PM

(12-30-2019 9:12 PM)MMM Wrote:  What dosage/s of Voodoo gave you those findings, Magic?

Thanks! Training1

Half drop of Voodoo by itself at work.

Interaction: Only eye contact.
This particular girl I didnt have any interaction. Only eye contact distant flirting.
This girl who is early 20s always comes in to eat with her bf once a month. We always make eye contact to flirt. This time I happened to have Voodoo on 1st time ever. Next day, she comes in with her mom and sits in the usual sit and starts to dump her bf on the phone while making eye contact with me to let me know. I know its Voodoo because it broke off all the pattern I had with her over the year.

Interaction: Eye Contact.
Girl server I work with is engaged and we have some connection but I never make a move because she is taken and happy. This pattern has been set for a year.

After, half drop Voodoo and only eye contact as mentioned before. She takes her engagement ring off the next day. And starts stealing glances and hover around me. I stop the whole thing because I am not interested and I dont want to ruin a real relationship for some phero test.

Another girl who is also beautiful. She took a big whiff as I reached across her face to grab something. I could feel that she was hit with something immediately. 5 min later, I notice her staring at me without her knowing. I can tell she was thinking " He feels amazing for some reason. Do I love him? what about my boyfriend? is this real? wtf I am so confused"

Interaction:Eye contact but we always talked before about fights and sports.
Guy server who is tall and handsome. He is alpha. Starts to talk to me and looks at me like I am some kind of lost brother he has been wanting and gets distracted by me.

its always half of drop of Voodoo. I never go more than one drop. Overall, If I use Voodoo it makes every girl at work hover around me look at me like I am the man they been wanting all this time. it creates jealous feeling for sure. With Voodoo on, eye contact is the start of everything. This is all happened even after I tested other Pheromones over the year like Na,Nude,AT,THU,core, titan...etc on them. Scary stuff.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2019 5:40 PM by pheromagic.)
12-31-2019 5:19 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-01-2020 12:00 AM

(12-31-2019 5:19 PM)pheromagic Wrote:  Half drop of Voodoo by itself at work.

Interaction: Only eye contact.
This particular girl I didnt have any interaction. Only eye contact distant flirting.
This girl who is early 20s always comes in to eat with her bf once a month. We always make eye contact to flirt. This time I happened to have Voodoo on 1st time ever. Next day, she comes in with her mom and sits in the usual sit and starts to dump her bf on the phone while making eye contact with me to let me know. I know its Voodoo because it broke off all the pattern I had with her over the year.

Interaction: Eye Contact.
Girl server I work with is engaged and we have some connection but I never make a move because she is taken and happy. This pattern has been set for a year.

After, half drop Voodoo and only eye contact as mentioned before. She takes her engagement ring off the next day. And starts stealing glances and hover around me. I stop the whole thing because I am not interested and I dont want to ruin a real relationship for some phero test.

Another girl who is also beautiful. She took a big whiff as I reached across her face to grab something. I could feel that she was hit with something immediately. 5 min later, I notice her staring at me without her knowing. I can tell she was thinking " He feels amazing for some reason. Do I love him? what about my boyfriend? is this real? wtf I am so confused"

Interaction:Eye contact but we always talked before about fights and sports.
Guy server who is tall and handsome. He is alpha. Starts to talk to me and looks at me like I am some kind of lost brother he has been wanting and gets distracted by me.

its always half of drop of Voodoo. I never go more than one drop. Overall, If I use Voodoo it makes every girl at work hover around me look at me like I am the man they been wanting all this time. it creates jealous feeling for sure. With Voodoo on, eye contact is the start of everything. This is all happened even after I tested other Pheromones over the year like Na,Nude,AT,THU,core, titan...etc on them. Scary stuff.

So the wrist has been you application spot for 1/2-1 drop?

Thanks!! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-01-2020 12:00 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 8:56 AM

(12-30-2019 5:23 PM)pheromagic Wrote:  That's interesting. On Voodoo I feel like I shouldn't use it because it really makes girls think they can leave their bf and be with you. Even guys know you are "special dude" and they want to talk. Very strong pull without the need to do things for others like NA can make you feel sometimes.

fucking voodoo.

nothing i have ever tried was similar.

mones with some similar effects are: swoon, Androstadienone and wolf.
01-01-2020 8:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lets help Beast make a purchase beastmode 8 2,340 03-14-2014 2:42 PM
Last Post: beastmode
  Lets talk "Alpha"... DWR 0 886 03-03-2014 11:41 AM
Last Post: DWR
  we talk about our PERCIEVED effects of pheromones - what about mones used on YOU?? phertest 3 1,860 03-14-2013 3:45 AM
Last Post: phertest