Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Let's Level Up.
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Let's Level Up.
11-21-2017 2:44 AM

Hello all,

I'm a regular over at another forum, pherotalk for AD.
I consider that company the tip of the iceberg and quite frankly until yesterday I didn't know this world of so many other Pheromones existed.
I've spent most of the day reading and researching and I'm highly interested in Xist, Nude Alpha and Voodoo.
I do have experience with some of AD's newest products and I'll give the insight that I do have and hopefully this forum takes me to new heights pherotically (yes I made that word up...I know dope)

I'm in my late 20's and African American.
I was also intrigued to find out SteveO who was working for AD when I first started buying their product owns a different company now? (Thus my interest in Xist)
So much to read and find out so little time.
Beside knowing the main...None,Androsterone,a nol and b nol and how they effect each other i don't know much else.

I'm also one of the few to try A314 Young Edition,
Yes beg for my review, beg lol.

I hope this forum helps me and I wish you all well.

I will be making a purchase soon and my goal is to keep it under 100 bucks to start.

I've been looking at PheroTreasures Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection.
I've also been looking a LAL Nude Alpha and Voodoo.
Again I'm a black male,probably with a good amount of none already...help with my choices one or the other.
pherotreasures has 20 percent off right now and my purchase would come up to about 99 dollars.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 6:41 AM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
11-21-2017 2:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Let's Level Up.
11-21-2017 9:05 AM

(11-21-2017 2:44 AM)MaaanBoyHOOOAH Wrote:  Hello all,

I'm a regular over at another forum, pherotalk for AD.
I consider that company the tip of the iceberg and quite frankly until yesterday I didn't know this world of so many other Pheromones existed.
I've spent most of the day reading and researching and I'm highly interested in Xist, Nude Alpha and Voodoo.
I do have experience with some of AD's newest products and I'll give the insight that I do have and hopefully this forum takes me to new heights pherotically (yes I made that word up...I know dope)

I'm in my late 20's and African American.
I was also intrigued to find out SteveO who was working for AD when I first started buying their product owns a different company now? (Thus my interest in Xist)
So much to read and find out so little time.
Beside knowing the main...None,Androsterone,a nol and b nol and how they effect each other i don't know much else.

I'm also one of the few to try A314 Young Edition,
Yes beg for my review, beg lol.

I hope this forum helps me and I wish you all well.

I will be making a purchase soon and my goal is to keep it under 100 bucks to start.

I've been looking at PheroTreasures Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection.
I've also been looking a LAL Nude Alpha and Voodoo.
Again I'm a black male,probably with a good amount of none already...help with my choices one or the other.
pherotreasures has 20 percent off right now and my purchase would come up to about 99 dollars.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-If-You-onl...0-to-spend

Just for u

Edit : 14 hands, good wine choice lol
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 9:47 AM by kocik2000.)
11-21-2017 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread