Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Lesbian Repellent mones? Does it exist?
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Lesbian Repellent mones? Does it exist?
11-07-2012 1:11 AM

I didn't know where to put this as it seems kinda off topic.

I have a good friend in his 70's who has a young BEAUTIFUL trophy wife from the Philippines.
He brought her here, built her a very nice house in Leyte (which he can't legally own), and she stands to inherit his house here. Minimum 450K assets.
Not bad for a 15 year commitment right?

She has unfortunately become involved with a very masculine lesbian.

The wife is staying at the lesbian's house often, and the lesbian has stayed overnight, even sleeping in the same bed. (NOT ON MY WATCH BITCH)

The question is

Is there a particular mone formula known to repel lesbians of the masculine variety??
I told him this might be possible, but would cost around $100.
He wanted to know if it could be mixed into interior paint. ROFL !!

I don't need relationship advice, this isn't me, and I'm not giving any to him.
I especially don't need cunnilingus tutorials. Maybe HE does, but I won't be providing them.
Damn she's yummy, unlike 99.2% of Filipinas. She makes me want to grow a stache so I can wear my "FREE MUSTACHE RIDES" shirt . Breakfast lunch and dinner I'll tell you what.

LESBIAN REPELLENT
does it exist?

This is a serious post.
I'm going to send him some Cohesion and Tiger King or Stree Overlord. We still need repellent.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 5:12 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-07-2012 1:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Lesbian Repellent mones? Does it exist?
11-07-2012 4:27 PM

(11-07-2012 1:11 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I didn't know where to put this as it seems kinda off topic.

I have a good friend in his 70's who has a young BEAUTIFUL trophy wife from the Philippines.
He brought her here, built her a very nice house in Leyte (which he can't legally own), and she stands to inherit his house here. Minimum 450K assets.
Not bad for a 15 year commitment right?

She has unfortunately become involved with a very masculine lesbian.

The wife is staying at the lesbian's house often, and the lesbian has stayed overnight, even sleeping in the same bed. (NOT ON MY WATCH BITCH)

The question is

Is there a particular mone formula known to repel lesbians of the masculine variety??
I told him this might be possible, but would cost around $100.
He wanted to know if it could be mixed into interior paint. ROFL !!

I don't need relationship advice, this isn't me, and I'm not giving any to him.
I especially don't need cunnilingus tutorials. Maybe HE does, but I won't be providing them.
Damn she's yummy, unlike 99.2% of Filipinas. She makes me want to grow a stache so I can wear my "FREE MUSTACHE RIDES" shirt . Breakfast lunch and dinner I'll tell you what.

LESBIAN REPELLENT
does it exist?

This is a serious post.
I'm going to send him some Cohesion and Tiger King or Stree Overlord. We still need repellent.

I don't know if this would help or hurt the situation (and I'm not going to get into the social dynamics of the situation you've described), but it would be interesting to see how androstenone would impact various lesbians. The stuff is raw, masculine sexual and physical aggression, with all the ups and downs. If you wanted to experiment, I'd start with that and let us know how it goes. From an intellectual standpoint, I'm curious.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-07-2012 4:27 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-07-2012 5:15 PM

That could be interesting. Remember that none is used in alpha and sexual women's blends too. It may get uncomfortable if he's not congruently backing up all of that swagger.
11-07-2012 5:15 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-07-2012 5:50 PM

(11-07-2012 4:27 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I don't know if this would help or hurt the situation (and I'm not going to get into the social dynamics of the situation you've described), but it would be interesting to see how androstenone would impact various lesbians. The stuff is raw, masculine sexual and physical aggression, with all the ups and downs. If you wanted to experiment, I'd start with that and let us know how it goes. From an intellectual standpoint, I'm curious.

Speaking from experience, I've worked in a LBGT environment and have a quite a few non-hetero friends.

My masculine lesbian friends are very nice to me when I wear Glace, Hypnotica, Corpo, True Love and Molecule D2. I've also seen attraction and preening behavior with these blends. With AM, AV, OD and some Alpha blends that have copulins, there either a repelling effect or an underlying attitude of aggression towards me.

With my more feminine lesbian friends, I'm at more liberty to wear whatever I want.

Then there are my gay male friends. You would think that Copulins would be a repellent to gay men but there are a few that will still flirt and try to turn me.

I personally think you have to get a feel for the person and get your feet wet with testing before you decide what is best for you.

11-07-2012 5:50 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-07-2012 6:25 PM

(11-07-2012 5:15 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  That could be interesting. Remember that none is used in alpha and sexual women's blends too. It may get uncomfortable if he's not congruently backing up all of that swagger.

I'm not suggesting he wear the stuff. It was supposed to be lesbian repellant. It certainly repels some people. I can think of other stuff which would have an unpleasant effect, but wouldn't be particular to lesbians. And unbuffered Androstenone in high enough doses seems to make people fight.

What doses of Androstenone are used in women's blends? Do you know?

There was supposed to be a pheromone in women's tears that lowered male testosterone, so it should be possible to create an anti-sexual environment with mones.

... just thinking nefariously here.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-07-2012 6:25 PM

thundr
Vendor

11-07-2012 6:52 PM

I would think a None + Arone combo might be worth looking into. Its masculine and maybe toss in some cops for good measure. Bull dyke might not like this mix.

Still perplexed why lesbians who dont like guys like girls that look like guys. This conundrum still escapes my scope.
My only guess is that they have been burned by a man before or they are terrified of the D.

Not worth staying up all night for so anyway, the above mix in some form of ratio may turn off the aggressive lez. My best guess.
11-07-2012 6:52 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-07-2012 7:02 PM

Yes!! Easy solution.
New Pheromone Additive 3-4 drops. Be prepared for a shit storm, smile play dumb and pretend you have no clue whats wrong with her...Twisted
Dont engage, NO cocky funny. All you have to do is be there with a smirk of quiet confidence and make it obvious you are watching or looking at her.
Be very friendly with other female. Polite, nice, make connections even light kino.
You will slowly see her get edgy, nervous...then steam coming out of her ears until she either runs away or explodes in a tirade against you.
Loads of fun!!!

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 7:07 PM by Pheroman.)
11-07-2012 7:02 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

11-07-2012 10:05 PM

I had a broader talk with him and will edit my first post to reflect things discussed.

I like the New Pheromone Additive recommendation, mostly because Terry reports using high doses. my reading indicates less OD chance with age.

He is fit, ambulatory, lucid and otherwise congruent.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-07-2012 10:05 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2012 1:49 AM

Use New Pheromone Additive with cops, trust me on this.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
11-08-2012 1:49 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-08-2012 5:46 AM

(11-07-2012 7:02 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Yes!! Easy solution.
New Pheromone Additive 3-4 drops. Be prepared for a shit storm, smile play dumb and pretend you have no clue whats wrong with her...Twisted
Dont engage, NO cocky funny. All you have to do is be there with a smirk of quiet confidence and make it obvious you are watching or looking at her.
Be very friendly with other female. Polite, nice, make connections even light kino.
You will slowly see her get edgy, nervous...then steam coming out of her ears until she either runs away or explodes in a tirade against you.
Loads of fun!!!
Pheroman is on the money i have tested New Pheromone Additive/w and this juice at 3-4 drops really pisses off and gets these macho le girls fuckin riled up, when i was testing New Pheromone Additive/w these big macho girls would get a whiff of me and fuck they would snarl and really react in a most hateful way towards me with this on me at around 3 drops, i received some great respect hits from young guys and some girls when wearing this it was a good brew with 90% good hits and 10% really over the top terrible hits that came from mostly big masculine type girls......

To get some extra cash for christmas a few years back i got some casual work packing in a Warehouse most times i was part of a team of say 5 males and 8 females, i was wearing PI one or two drops the girls absolutely loved me to death and would do just about anything for me including me in their exclusive group at break times, anyway one day this big butch new girl joined in our work group and ended up situated at a table next to me and she did hate me from the first whiff acting very nasty and throwing her weight around to try and intimidate me and also very fiercely trying to compete with me in any way that she could think of, there was no luck for her as i was just too fast and she was absolutely fuming mad, i went and had lunch with the other girls and this big girl never came to back work, no one was treating her badly it was just me and my PI that got her goat ha ha yeah over 20 mcg of Androstenone

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-08-2012 5:46 AM

Share This Thread