Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leaky Eurodropper/cap (PTres bottle)
Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Leaky Eurodropper/cap (PTres bottle)
05-24-2017 5:14 PM

Someone have issues dosing with the eurodropper from PTres? (GOA in my case)

Mine seems to be leaking a little bit and when I try to get a drop, I end with a blob or two consecutive drops. Eurodropper and interior of the cap seems to be soaked in oil. Even after cleaning it, just by shaking it before application to mix it, seems to produces leaks.

The golden metal cap is just like a hat over a white cap, I have found oil between these two, so I think the white one is not sealing properly against the bottle.

What are you guys doing to solve it?
05-24-2017 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Leaky Eurodropper/cap (PTres bottle)
05-24-2017 7:23 PM

(05-24-2017 5:14 PM)Holset Wrote:  Someone have issues dosing with the eurodropper from PTres? (GOA in my case)

Mine seems to be leaking a little bit and when I try to get a drop, I end with a blob or two consecutive drops. Eurodropper and interior of the cap seems to be soaked in oil. Even after cleaning it, just by shaking it before application to mix it, seems to produces leaks.

The golden metal cap is just like a hat over a white cap, I have found oil between these two, so I think the white one is not sealing properly against the bottle.

Hello Holset,
I have GOA. No problems with mine. However, I will be transferring to a 10ml dropper bottle for travel or if I need to dose it and the situation calls for it. I would recommend to get a 10ml dropper bottle from Amazon. It will help preserve the longevity of your MONE ARSENAL. I hope this helps...

-AMMO OUT
05-24-2017 7:23 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 12:07 AM

Have you contacted PTres to discuss this? There will be flaws in every manufactured item, including bottles/droppers/caps.

Before starting a new thread at PheroTruth, everyone who has a problem with their product should give the vendor a chance to fix the problem. 99% of the time, they go over the top in correcting the situation to ensure that you are a happy customer. Then, instead of starting a complaint threat, you get to add to the "Great Service From PTres" thread, explaining how you had a small problem with the cap and Bonadzz fixed the problem quickly, and also sent you a sample of something cool in a box with a lollipop.

The vendors I've interacted with who were recommended here, including Bonadzz, have all been FANTASTIC in correcting any problems that arose, handling my special requests, and ensuring that I'm a satisfied customer. If you give them the chance, you'll be happier than a
05-25-2017 12:07 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 6:26 AM

I had this problem when I got mine a year ago. Posted somewhere. The gold cap spins freely on mine and the white cap underneath has an air hole that lets a little drip out. I carry my stuff on the go, so this was a bit of a drag. I'd prefer more leak resistant bottles over a "treasure chest" personally.

I have since transferred the remainder of this juice to a bulb dropper. I don't like to complain to these hard working vendors of ours.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 6:40 AM by Spars.)
05-25-2017 6:26 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 8:47 AM

(05-25-2017 6:26 AM)Spars Wrote:  I have since transferred the remainder of this juice to a bulb dropper. I don't like to complain to these hard working vendors of ours.

When you put it that way, it starts to sound good. I think you're mistaken, though. There are two kinds of complaints: good and bad. Now, the dividing line between those two groups is pretty fine, and subjective. What I have found when working directly with customers are a few characteristics of a good complaint:

1. It is stated in a friendly manner. You're just giving facts to someone you like.
2. There is a solution (even better if you provide it)

In this case, we like the product. GOA is consistent in its effects on a per-reviewer basis. Paradox will find it to be friendzone juice every time he samples it, and Snoopyace will find stalkers fighting over the best shrub near his house to hide behind. What we don't like are the bottles.

Let's say that I have a stalker-type of effect from GOA and I like it. That gives GOA an A+ grade. Now let's say that when I get my next bottle, the cap is busted. Now when I reach for GOA, I have to fight with that stupid cap every time. That drops GOA's grade, which means I use it less, and Bonadzz has to wait longer before I order another bottle.

If Bonadzz doesn't know that I'm struggling with a cap, he doesn't know that he's losing business. He would much rather sell me a replacement GOA in July than he would in September this year. He would also much rather I be completely satisfied with the GOA so that when I talk to other mone users, people wonder if I'm shilling for PTreas. And not just me. I'm only one customer, and I only post on PheroTruth. He wants every customer to give GOA the best grade possible, and not have that grade reduced by packaging flaws.

Without us letting him know, via a well-formatted complaint, he doesn't know how many of the caps are failing. Look at the extremes of the behavior to see what happens when we complain about every flaw, and never complain about any flaw.

When we complain about nothing, no matter how bad, he doesn't know that the caps are leaky, the bottles are shattering in transit, and pherobombed postal centers are turning into government-funded orgies. He doesn't know that a lot of his customers are unhappy because they didn't receive what they ordered, or can't use what they ordered because his most recent batch of eurodroppers have no hole. (these are all hypothetical in case the reader is getting spergy on me)

If we write well-written complaints about everything, he will know that a certain percentage of caps are leaky or give a bad user experience. He can make a fully-informed decision about how to handle that. Does he switch vendors? Does he ship replacement caps to impacted users? Does he test the caps as the bottles ship? If the bottles were breaking in transit (lucky postmen!), he can make a fully-informed decision to change the packaging so they're better protected, and survive the postal abuses.

This got long winded. Spars, I believe your motives are altruistic, and I disagree with your decision to suffer in silence. Providing good feedback to our vendors is critical to their success, and I don't think Bonadzz will disagree.
05-25-2017 8:47 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 5:52 PM

That was probabaly one of the most well written informed and respectful rebuttals I've ever received on this or any other forum! Bravo! Repped!

I will consider your reasoning, but at this time and in my case, it seems useless to submit my remakrks due to the elapsed time frame. But, I'll admit, GOA went to the bottom of the bag when I had to keep fighting with the bottle, until I resolved it.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-25-2017 5:52 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-27-2017 11:52 PM

(05-25-2017 5:52 PM)Spars Wrote:  That was probabaly one of the most well written informed and respectful rebuttals I've ever received on this or any other forum! Bravo! Repped!

I will consider your reasoning, but at this time and in my case, it seems useless to submit my remakrks due to the elapsed time frame. But, I'll admit, GOA went to the bottom of the bag when I had to keep fighting with the bottle, until I resolved it.

I'm glad to have had an impact, and I'm glad I was right, knowing you could handle it.
05-27-2017 11:52 PM
Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2017 4:46 PM

(05-25-2017 12:07 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Have you contacted PTres to discuss this? There will be flaws in every manufactured item, including bottles/droppers/caps.

Before starting a new thread at PheroTruth, everyone who has a problem with their product should give the vendor a chance to fix the problem. 99% of the time, they go over the top in correcting the situation to ensure that you are a happy customer. Then, instead of starting a complaint threat, you get to add to the "Great Service From PTres" thread, explaining how you had a small problem with the cap and Bonadzz fixed the problem quickly, and also sent you a sample of something cool in a box with a lollipop.

The vendors I've interacted with who were recommended here, including Bonadzz, have all been FANTASTIC in correcting any problems that arose, handling my special requests, and ensuring that I'm a satisfied customer. If you give them the chance, you'll be happier than a

I think you are misunderstanding my post.

I did not write this thread as a complaint, neither I consider this enough to bother a vendor asking for a new bottle or something like that. I can't think the minimal complaint about this product and no intention to make PTres looking bad or something like that. GOA is a great product and I am very happy with it. I love the little treasure chest and the gold cloth pouch. I know that it is not a cheap package, so I doubt that my leaky problem is due a defective bottle or cap, because you can see the quality and the amount of effort that was put to offer the product.

In fact, I was more concerned that was MY MISTAKE and how I was using the product so I posted it to see if someone can enlighten me about what is happening or if someone said "Hey, you need to open the cap and put your finger in the euro dropper to shake it" or "You need to turn the dropper to the right to close it"

I have never used an euro dropper, so again, I wrote it here to get opinions and some feedback, I really don't think that this is enough for a complaint with a vendor for a product that might be perfect and I can be the one using it in a wrong way.

Hope it clarify everything and avoid future misunderstanding about this post.

Holset,
05-29-2017 4:46 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-30-2017 11:37 AM

(05-29-2017 4:46 PM)Holset Wrote:  I think you are misunderstanding my post.

I did not write this thread as a complaint, neither I consider this enough to bother a vendor asking for a new bottle or something like that. I can't think the minimal complaint about this product and no intention to make PTres looking bad or something like that. GOA is a great product and I am very happy with it. I love the little treasure chest and the gold cloth pouch. I know that it is not a cheap package, so I doubt that my leaky problem is due a defective bottle or cap, because you can see the quality and the amount of effort that was put to offer the product.

In fact, I was more concerned that was MY MISTAKE and how I was using the product so I posted it to see if someone can enlighten me about what is happening or if someone said "Hey, you need to open the cap and put your finger in the euro dropper to shake it" or "You need to turn the dropper to the right to close it"

I have never used an euro dropper, so again, I wrote it here to get opinions and some feedback, I really don't think that this is enough for a complaint with a vendor for a product that might be perfect and I can be the one using it in a wrong way.

Hope it clarify everything and avoid future misunderstanding about this post.

Holset,

Holset,

No worries, and I apologize. There have been many who show up on PT to complain about a vendor without giving them a chance to correct the problem, first. I jumped to the conclusion that you were doing the same.

Eurodroppers are funny things, and highly dependent upon the viscosity of the oil. For some mixes, I have to target 2 drops to get 3, because it's runny enough that I get the third as I'm turning the bottle. Others, I have to hold for a bit to get it going, and hope it's not running off my wrist by the time drop number 3 comes out.

That said, it should not leak while capped. It seems to me that you've got a bad dropper, and that Bonadzz should be able to help you out when you contact him.
05-30-2017 11:37 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-19-2018 9:59 AM

This exact situation is happening to me but with BW. I will need to buy a 10 ml bottle

(05-24-2017 5:14 PM)Holset Wrote:  Someone have issues dosing with the eurodropper from PTres? (GOA in my case)

07-19-2018 9:59 AM

Share This Thread