Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Layering mones? Cologne?
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

Layering mones? Cologne?
01-09-2014 12:35 AM

I am pretty new to the mone scene, and have been testing since early December.

One thing I can't quite figure out is if I should spray mones on top of each other, e.g. if using both Evolve and Cohesion at the same time, would I try as much as possible to separate them, or is spraying on the same spot fine?

And also, if adding perfume, should I avoid mone spots, or spray on top or under them? Would one or the other inhibit or reduce the effect of the mones?

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 12:35 AM by Perception.)
01-09-2014 12:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Layering mones? Cologne?
01-09-2014 1:21 AM

(01-09-2014 12:35 AM)Perception Wrote:  I am pretty new to the mone scene, and have been testing since early December.

One thing I can't quite figure out is if I should spray mones on top of each other, e.g. if using both Evolve and Cohesion at the same time, would I try as much as possible to separate them, or is spraying on the same spot fine?

And also, if adding perfume, should I avoid mone spots, or spray on top or under them? Would one or the other inhibit or reduce the effect of the mones?

I've asked the same question a couple weeks ago too. From what I read from these forums, is that the mones are applied first then left to dry after a couple minutes then the cover scent is applied. Some people have their methods.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 1:24 AM by xxprojectalicexx.)
01-09-2014 1:21 AM
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

01-09-2014 3:25 AM

So the alcohol in the perfume won't break down the composition of the mones? I also read something about anti-perspirants having a negative effect on them, is there anything to it?

Read in the newbie thread that mones should not be layered on top of each other, so I got that answered.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)

01-09-2014 3:25 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 35 posts

01-09-2014 3:58 AM

(01-09-2014 3:25 AM)Perception Wrote:  So the alcohol in the perfume won't break down the composition of the mones? I also read something about anti-perspirants having a negative effect on them, is there anything to it?

Read in the newbie thread that mones should not be layered on top of each other, so I got that answered.

Could be that certain cologne don't go well with the alcohol based. Anyways I should take a look in that section. Thanks.
01-09-2014 3:58 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2063
Thanks received:
1906 thanks in 906 posts

01-11-2014 7:58 AM

As much as possible, i don't apply mones on top of one another. I put it on separate points. As to the scent, i usually also put it beside the mone app, but sometimes i put the scent first, let it dry then spray the mone over it. Unless i use OD or oils, where i put the scent on top of the app point. My rule of thumb when i layer scent and mones is oil or gel below, alcohol on top. I got this from one of the members too (Halo, if i remember correctly).

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-11-2014 7:58 AM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 48 posts

01-15-2014 12:15 PM

from what i've read and what i've been doing...not sure if good or not

Social Mones on Wrists or arms, Sexual mones on neck or behind the ears...when mixed together

The reason is the arms affect others more so you'll get ppl more social and comfortable with u, if they lean in to whisper or in a loud environment they'll get close enough and then get the sexual mones to build attraction

As far as cover scent
I spray the cologne close to the mone area, so if i put anything on my wrist, cologne goes on the upper arm or elbow region
mones on the neck and cologne goes on around the collar of the shirt
01-15-2014 12:15 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

01-15-2014 1:08 PM

I've asked in my thread also...why is it important for mones to dry first before applying the cologne?What happens when you spray mones then on top spray cologne and then spread them on skin?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-15-2014 1:08 PM
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

01-15-2014 4:54 PM

I have been applying cologne (perfume, actually) to my chest under the shirt, while applying mones to the neck.

Did not know about the social on arms, sexual on neck though. Will start doing that from now on.

Pheromones owned:

01-15-2014 4:54 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2063
Thanks received:
1906 thanks in 906 posts

01-28-2014 12:28 AM

(01-15-2014 1:08 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I've asked in my thread also...why is it important for mones to dry first before applying the cologne?What happens when you spray mones then on top spray cologne and then spread them on skin?

If the mone app is still wet, a good part of it will evaporate with the alcohol in the cologne, shortening its lifespan.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-28-2014 12:28 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

01-28-2014 3:53 AM

(01-28-2014 12:28 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  If the mone app is still wet, a good part of it will evaporate with the alcohol in the cologne, shortening its lifespan.

Thanks but why doesn't this happen when you have an alcohol base product?Steve's sprays for example.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-28-2014 3:53 AM

Share This Thread