Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lay count: Pheromones vs colognes
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lay count: Pheromones vs colognes
01-27-2016 2:00 PM

Anyone here keep track whether they've laid more new woman with certain colognes on rather than certain mones?

I don't think this question/matter has ever been addressed.

Do you feel there are colognes out there with more power to "help" getting laid faster than pheromones?

I'm interested in your opinion. If so, which cologne has done it for you?

We all talk about Creed Aventus but having used it for a few months now I still wouldn't say its more powerful than something like AM or some other popular pheromones at pushing the envelope for success with the opposite sex. AM simply does more in so many areas.

What is your opinion? Oh and yes neither mones nor colognes are required to get laid.. the thread is about which makes the task easier... and if you feel such a cologne exists and is superior to mones I would like to hear your opinion.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 2:10 PM by dsouza.)
01-27-2016 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Lay count: Pheromones vs colognes
01-27-2016 3:08 PM

At least for my part, I was getting laid as much when wearing 'just' cologne as when wearing pheromones. The difference for me was how much easier it was when wearing pheromones. Once I found Love Potion I found that women really dug their colognes and that opened a lot of doors for me. Unphero'd, I was wearing UN, Excalibur, Merlin's Blend and my personal favorite, LP: Homme.

The bottom line for me is that the right cologne with the right phero blend makes getting laid exponentially easier. LP: Homme boosted with SS4M or Super, either one got me a lot of attention and opened doors much more easily for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-27-2016 3:08 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-27-2016 3:57 PM

You didn't ask...but I think that "Game" trumps both...

A quick example before pheromones...

1. Girl liked knitting/crocheting...so I always talked about it with her...she even made me some things...she did this activity when she felt good or bad...the complexity of the patterns changed based on what state she was in when making something.

2. When I asked her out, she told me that she had a boyfriend, but that she still wanted to be friends.

3. I tried that for a little bit and then I "wasn't available."...told her that it was too hard being friends when I am this attracted to someone... I told her that I am sure that her boyfriend talks about the things that she likes....I knew that he didn't.

4. She got into fights with her boyfriend later...called just to talk...more fights...they broke up...we had sex....

5. She basically tested me to see if I wanted sex or a relationship...i wanted sex...she went back to him

6. She didn't fell guilty because she didn't cheat on him and I got what I wanted...we were friends after that...and she reminds me that she paid her taxes to be friends with me.

Just saying...
01-27-2016 3:57 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-27-2016 4:02 PM

Excellent point. I'm not what a woman generally calls 'conventionally attractive' but I can talk to any woman and make her laugh (usually with me). If you can make a woman laugh, you are well on your way to getting laid. Game definitely counts.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-27-2016 4:02 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

02-25-2016 8:33 PM

(01-27-2016 4:02 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Excellent point. I'm not what a woman generally calls 'conventionally attractive' but I can talk to any woman and make her laugh (usually with me). If you can make a woman laugh, you are well on your way to getting laid. Game definitely counts.

So, in conclusion: (Game> 'Mones + Colognes)< laughter.

I had a buddy that spent his entire 20s going to comedy shows, listing to comedy, practicing comedy. Not because he wanted to be one but because he would just crush it with women. It paid off. Honestly kids, this is probably a better use of your time than any pheromone sites. Haha.

My vote is that colognes alone are clearly not the same as ones with synthetic 'mones. I've had one too many ah ha moments.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 8:34 PM by SuperJoy.)
02-25-2016 8:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2016 9:33 PM

(02-25-2016 8:33 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  So, in conclusion: (Game> 'Mones + Colognes)< laughter.

I had a buddy that spent his entire 20s going to comedy shows, listing to comedy, practicing comedy. Not because he wanted to be one but because he would just crush it with women. It paid off. Honestly kids, this is probably a better use of your time than any pheromone sites. Haha.

Smart man. If you can make a woman laugh your odds of getting laid go up exponentially.

02-25-2016 9:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking to try various colognes with Leather/Tobacco base Futureman 4 2,134 10-22-2015 7:35 AM
Last Post: Futureman
  Colognes with high percentages of Hedione dorfmeister 6 19,264 06-04-2015 10:37 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  creed summer colognes leon333 3 2,952 10-13-2013 9:45 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Rue 21 Colognes Machine 2 1,764 08-02-2013 10:40 PM
Last Post: Machine