Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laundry Day
Dvokii
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Question Laundry Day
12-21-2017 4:45 AM

So I've got an issue. Back home for a few months through the holiday season and have been using Ascend/Cohesion (spray) periodically at my temp job and social outtings. Both are unscented. I'm having trouble getting the scent out of my shirts even with a higher scale washer/dryer and Gain. At first I thought it was just my keen sense of smell, but both my Mom and Sister noticed it as well.

I don't overdose, typically 2 Ascend on either side of the neck and Cohesion on the wrists. Or vice versa depending on the intent. I apply topless and wait for the mones to dry so they aren't absorbed into my clothes. But it would seem that hasn't worked so well.

Has anyone had any experience in removing mones that may have gotten on your clothes? What detergent do you use? Do you presoak? Any additional suggestions greatly appreciated. Pleasantry
12-21-2017 4:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Laundry Day
12-21-2017 6:08 AM

Although there are various ways of handling this, I think that some suggestions here have been hunter's soap in the past if you search for those terms. Probably visit a gun shop/hunter's supply for solutions. Hunter's soap is specifically designed to destroy pheromones/human odors so that prey cannot detect the hunter. Cudos to listmate thundr for mentioning this on an old thread.

I am thinking that an oxidizing agent will help decompose/accelerate decomposition of many of the pheromones...hence, many like to use hydrogen peroxide to remove from skin.

Similarly, you might wish to use something like Oxiclean as a laundry booster. Other agents that have been mentioned on the forum: borax, washing soda etc.

Good topic. One that perhaps that deserves some reiteration once in awhile as the clothes buildup can unfairly skew tests of mones in an undesirable way. When testing a new mone product, it will definitely help to make sure another product's buildup in clothes is no longer a factor.

Found a thread on laundry boosting:

Hope this helps!
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 6:09 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-21-2017 6:08 AM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-21-2017 11:28 AM

Might try putting it in the freezer for 24hrs. Usually gets rid of any odors/scents.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-21-2017 11:28 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-21-2017 2:23 PM

(12-21-2017 4:45 AM)Dvokii Wrote:  So I've got an issue. Back home for a few months through the holiday season and have been using Ascend/Cohesion (spray) periodically at my temp job and social outtings. Both are unscented. I'm having trouble getting the scent out of my shirts even with a higher scale washer/dryer and Gain. At first I thought it was just my keen sense of smell, but both my Mom and Sister noticed it as well.

I don't overdose, typically 2 Ascend on either side of the neck and Cohesion on the wrists. Or vice versa depending on the intent. I apply topless and wait for the mones to dry so they aren't absorbed into my clothes. But it would seem that hasn't worked so well.

Has anyone had any experience in removing mones that may have gotten on your clothes? What detergent do you use? Do you presoak? Any additional suggestions greatly appreciated. Pleasantry

Hi Dvokii,
Here you go. Try this:

I just add a little in with my regular detergent. Good luck!
12-21-2017 2:23 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-22-2017 4:23 PM

Every once in a while I get a bit of cops on me shirts, t-shirts. When that happens I spray a little bit of methylated spirits on the shirt where the cops smell is coming from, then I use oxidizing detergent mixed in water inside a bucket and let the shirt soak overnight and then wash it the next day with other clothes. Seems to get rid of the cops smell for me.
12-22-2017 4:23 PM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2017 7:49 PM

How long until naturally break down a formula?

I used Bad Wolf for several week with 8-12 dropp and it is all over the place. I could not resist to put it into my hair and eyebrows.

How I clean my bed and other stuff?

Is there something that realy break down pheromones because hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel are not working?

I use hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel on my application points when i use any pheromone(the pheromone only puted on my arm) and they can not remove it from my skin and there is always at least 2 day until the pheromone effect completly goes away.

I am from EU so wildlife scent killer would be hared to get.
Is there something similar to it that I could try?
12-23-2017 7:49 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-23-2017 7:57 PM

Silvius, try normal colognes. It'll prolong ur previous apps with minimized cash expense. Cos u believe u have a high residue on ur skin, it'll lift up the remainder of it, without reapplying. This will save ur product in the long run. And after a week or 2 it'll get rid of all the mine's u applied previously.

Do it to ur skin AND clothes.
12-23-2017 7:57 PM
Dvokii
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2017 3:31 AM

Thanks a mil for the suggestions and advice. Think I've become desensitized to the scent of many mones, so being able to ensure I don't reek of cops etc when I go out is essential.

Big ups on mentioning the buildup too, here I was just considering the scent. May actually explain a recent experience I had, which leads to another question. What is the shelf life of most mones? I've reached the bottom of my Ascend 10ml and it seems to be exhibiting different properties than usual on myself and others. As certain molecules break down, would the signature/effects of the applied product be altered.

Let me ellaborate, I've been using Ascend on and off for a few weeks at work. Typically I feel fairly cool headed and moderately alpha with 2 sprays on the carotid/wrists. My team and customers are fairly sociable, but nothing over the top. However my last day at work before holiday I couldn't relax, though not in a bad way. I spent pretty much my entire 9-5 singing, which is somewhat out of character for me. The effects on others didn't seem to change too much, although a few customers were extremely chatty/friendly with me. I'm talking full on drop what your doing conversations. It just seemed unusual based upon my previous experiences with Ascend.

My usual reactions have been reverence as someone of status/not to be f*cked with. I've been wearing Ascend due to 2 of my younger teammates being highly argumentative individuals. With Ascend they tend to keep it amongst themselves and only bother me to seek attention, although the 20yr old still has to be checked sometimes.

Guess I'll put my details here as well if it helps.
25yrs Jamaican American Male
IME I've been perceived as over-alpha/intimidating even w/o mones, however I'm an extremely laid-back and sociable person. Very physically active though so my increased T-production and natural signature I'm sure contribute to the alpha perception.
12-26-2017 3:31 AM

Dvokii
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2017 3:38 AM

Btw Dr, Fedora, Law, know I'm "new" to the forum, but I've been following and reading your reviews to learn more and build my Arsenal for about 5yrs now. Much thanks for all you do and share. Smile

I'll be heading to Uni in a couple of months with a full restock from PXS, LAL and PT. Can't wait to experiment further!
12-26-2017 3:38 AM

Share This Thread