Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Larger Ladies, Mental Health, Race and Pheromone Response
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 537
Thanks received:
1671 thanks in 521 posts

Larger Ladies, Mental Health, Race and Pheromone Response
03-15-2016 10:01 PM

In the almost 4 years since I have been wearing pheromones, I have noticed something that I am not sure is universal or something created in my own mind....which is always likely.

I am curious if you share these observations or not.

1. Larger ladies seem to always be responsive to pheromones. I'm not sure why...I have read a few articles that mention that larger ladies have more estrogen and I don't know if that has any effect....blonde ladies too.

2. People with certain mental health conditions have very strong responses to pheromones. Not sure why...but from friends (bi-polar, etc) and others I have interacted with...I have seen strong responses from this group across the board. Stronger disinhibition, etc....

3. I am black and I feel the influence of pheromones, but I usually don't see a response or maybe a strong response (most of the time) from other blacks when i have on pheromones. It could be that I don't wear enough as I tend to go with lower doses...but universally, I don't see as strong of a response with this group.

Am I judging....Hell no...far too many skeletons for that.....Just some thoughts.
03-15-2016 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Falcon, moe, Snoopyace, LoveInSpain, renny

Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1082
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Larger Ladies, Mental Health, Race and Pheromone Response
03-16-2016 7:11 PM

I too have noticed point 3. As a black guy myself I never notice hits on my own race. I also never get self effects, not even Androstadienone depression. The great As3 reported the same somewhere in his journal and he's black too lol. Maybe black people require huge doses to be affected. Had a black target a while back and wore 3 sprays of Am to work when 1 is my sweet spot. I could tell everyone was affected( mostly negatively) but she was just her normal self I knew before mones. Tried several more times with other girls and different mone but nope, unaffected. Ever since I've concluded that mones dont really work on black chicks when worn by a black guy. However I seen some members report hits on them but they themselves weren't black. It's perplexing to say the least. Maybe NikkiReloaded can chime in on this.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 7:18 PM by Falcon.)
03-16-2016 7:11 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4381
Thanks received:
2389 thanks in 1136 posts

03-16-2016 8:20 PM

WRONG!
Chocolate-coated myself ... AE, A314, AMMO, The Edge, New Pheromone Additive and Evolve have all worked on black women for me. And they weren't all fat, either. Pleasantry Probably the high -none? Probably!

Keep testing. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 8:21 PM by MMM.)
03-16-2016 8:20 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1671 thanks in 521 posts

03-16-2016 9:59 PM

(03-16-2016 8:20 PM)MMM Wrote:  WRONG!
Chocolate-coated myself ... AE, A314, AMMO, The Edge, New Pheromone Additive and Evolve have all worked on black women for me. And they weren't all fat, either. Pleasantry Probably the high -none? Probably!

Keep testing. Training1

Interesting....what about socials and Androsterone? Notice the comment wasn't any reaction, just not as strong....and if wearing a lot of Androstenone pisses off others....it may explain why people observe such different reactions.
03-16-2016 9:59 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4381
Thanks received:
2389 thanks in 1136 posts

03-17-2016 5:39 AM

(03-16-2016 9:59 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Interesting....what about socials and Androsterone? Notice the comment wasn't any reaction, just not as strong....and if wearing a lot of Androstenone pisses off others....it may explain why people observe such different reactions.

Different people, different reactions, Lord. My dosages way back when were not that high. I was a 50/50 The Edge/cologne man at 2-3 sprays, AE 2-3 drops. One drop of Evolve just before heading to Sunday worship (an hour drive) had every woman in front of me fanning (four of them). All at about the very exact same time; and it was NOT hot!

As for socials ... never been a social's man, but Instant Gentlemen completely pissed of a couple of chocolate-coated honeez. Not because it didn't work, but they both said in an angry voice, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE YOUNGER!" like they were disappointed I was too old for them. And Scent of Eros smeared to the neck topped by a couple of dabs of the OLD New Pheromone Additive had young and old turning red right around their necks and faces, and bouncing their legs up and down like one would bounce a basket ball! That high and that noticeable.

AS THE MONE WORLD TURNS ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 5:41 AM by MMM.)
03-17-2016 5:39 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 600
Thanks received:
631 thanks in 366 posts

03-26-2016 8:53 AM

Fat women are much more hungry for sex, I find them much more responsive to mones myself but even without mones they do stare much more.It could be a hormonal thing also, why not.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-26-2016 8:53 AM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1671 thanks in 521 posts

03-26-2016 11:37 AM

(03-26-2016 8:53 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Fat women are much more hungry for sex, I find them much more responsive to mones myself but even without mones they do stare much more.It could be a hormonal thing also, why not.

Big butts/large hips seems to work too...Again, I believe that it may have something to do with Estrogen levels. Others are attracted, but for some reason...the large ladies are ALWAYS hit hard...Someone may label a mix BGNLT (Big Girls Need Love Too...or Like)
03-26-2016 11:37 AM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 179 posts

03-28-2016 9:34 AM

Are you saying these are more defined for you with 'mones than normal?

I think its a well known stereotype that larger women and darker men are very compatible lovers/companions? Also, larger women (lower value) will jump at higher value men when they can. So you're saying that outside of these already existing factors you see even more of a response? Interesting.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
03-28-2016 9:34 AM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1671 thanks in 521 posts

03-28-2016 10:44 AM

(03-28-2016 9:34 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Are you saying these are more defined for you with 'mones than normal?

I think its a well known stereotype that larger women and darker men are very compatible lovers/companions? Also, larger women (lower value) will jump at higher value men when they can. So you're saying that outside of these already existing factors you see even more of a response? Interesting.

Yes, that is what I am saying...Just like I notice that Androsterone seems to effects latinas and asians better than Androstenone. It effects others too, but the effect I see from latinas and asians when I wear a Androsterone product is stronger.

It could be just me....I don't know why...And at least one other user has a different experience.
03-28-2016 10:44 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, SeekingSuccess

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2021
Thanks received:
852 thanks in 492 posts

03-28-2016 9:00 PM

(03-28-2016 10:44 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Yes, that is what I am saying...Just like I notice that Androsterone seems to effects latinas and asians better than Androstenone. It effects others too, but the effect I see from latinas and asians when I wear a Androsterone product is stronger.

It could be just me....I don't know why...And at least one other user has a different experience.
No, I def agree that -Androsterone products hit them harder!
03-28-2016 9:00 PM

Share This Thread