Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Laid during working out--oh yeah!
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

Laid during working out--oh yeah!
05-13-2013 1:56 PM

As some of you may know I am a huge fan of XS100 from Steveo, used at the gym. That, coupled with other things at times, have given me some really blatant and amazing hits.
I couldn't wait for my paste and 2n1 to arrive last week. As mentioned in a previous post here somewhere, the wife got all hot and bothered the afternoon I came home after using the 2n1 and paste, long story short we both ended up naked and tired.....Anyhoo....on to today.

I actually showered this morning at work,hehe....so I had a clean palette to test with. I used the 2n1 and then applied the paste to my hair. I gotta say this stuff smells great! As suggested by David, don't wash your hands after putting the paste in your hair, rather wipe it on our neck or collar. This stuff does a pretty good job for keeping my hair in place. I do wish it came in a larger "tub", like twice as large, or even a spray version. It is sticky! But once you work it in works very well.

After arriving at the fitness center(this is the other place I work out at, not the college I normally do. I have not been here for over three months) I got changed and did some warming up. Noticed an attractive 30 something with her trainer, and a 20 something on the treadmill, both I would say 7/10. A few guys there also(it was only 11 a.m.)

Got warmed up, and started doing my routine for this session. Gal with trainer both walk over to do ab work near me, walk right past. I get done with my rows and as I proceed to put the dumbbell back she gives me a huge smile. I had my music on so no chit chat but I returned the smile of course. Did two more sets of rows and trainer dude, who also is in charge today, starts to buddy buddy me like a long lost friend since I have been MIA for so long.

I proceeded to do some cable rows, lat stuff, etc. About 20 minutes have expired by now. I was done with the lat machine to went to get a towelette to wipe it down. Trainer gal must have grabbed one just before me, and we met at the trash can. Now she HAD to have known I was going to dump my towelette as well because I stopped right beside her , and she stood there for what I think had to be 10 seconds with the lid up(foot operated trash can) as if breathing in the smell? Not sure, but she did not act at all surprised that I was standing there to dump mine.

Did some abs and trap stuff, walked over to get a drink and another huge grin. She then went off to the treadmill and that was that.

Now on to treadmill gal. She never once looked around while she was running, not once that I remember which does not surprise me I guess. She finally got done and went to get a drink, our paths crossed as I went back do some more lat pulldowns. At this point things changed. She practically eye fucked me while I was doing pull downs, almost as if in a trance. After this episode I went to do some cable rows after a two minute cool down between. Because of the way the machine is positioned by the mirrors you can see what is going on around you. She as on the recumbent bike, glancing my way just about the full set of 15 reps. By this time I was about done, did some more ab and trap sets and called it good, went to get changed and proceeded to leave.

When one leaves this gym you have to walk past the ellipticals and bikes. I walked past her as close as I dared to and was sure I could feel her turn her head as I left. I stopped by the front desk where I had my shades sitting and thought "I am going to turn around and look at her to see if she looks back" She looked back alright as I left, looking as I walked out, with that eye fuck borderline repulsed look,lol.

These sure seemed like some pretty blatant hits to me....what remains to be seen is how things progress from here since I will be going here this summer again. I plan to keep trying this solo for a few weeks and then maybe add a dash of this or spritz of that.

All in all, pretty pumped about these two purchases, and would buy again just for the fact they smell so awesome and work great as regular hair products sans the mones!
05-13-2013 1:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ak4d4

nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

RE: Laid during working out--oh yeah!
05-17-2013 1:37 PM

Another day of paste before my workout, here goes.
Today, same two gals were there--they must be regulars, this is the third time this week I have seen them at this gym. One older lady who left soon after I arrived, and one guy who was really into himself.

Today was cardio with some oddball stuff thrown in(Friday is my "free day" where I just do misc stuff to mix it up).
Didn't get much of a reaction from treadmill girl mentioned in the first post, however I did smile at her as I walked by and she returned with a huge grin. That was about it from her today.
Trainer girl however was a different story. She as in the tread mill when I arrived. I got changed, then grabbed an eliptical directly behind her since it was in line with the TV that had 100,000 Pyramid on(anyone remember that one?lol) What was interesting to me is several times during the first ten minutes, she looked to her right as if searching for someone. After about three times of this, she looked to her left and turned around, smiling at me as our eyes met. I smiled back. At this time another guy and gal walked in, I think they are a couple.

Off to to some pull ups and dips, then over to do some knee ups and other ab stuff. We just happened to head that way the same time. She did her stuff not more than a few feet away, even though the entire area was free. I could not believe it at first. I went to do power ups, she did the exact same after I did. I did the ball crunches, she did not long after that, almost as if to say "look at me"? Twice when I went back to the eliptical she went back to the treadmill, a huge grin at me each time before she got on again. I don't know just WTF to make of it. I can't believe this paste has that much silage but I did get pretty close several time. Several times she was doing various ab stuff and each time made sure she was pointing her ass directly at me, instead of the wall.
Not sure what to make of this, if she is just really friendly or getting hit by mones. I did notice that not once did she ever smile at anyone else the entire time, that I remember. What still blows me away is how often she would copy my sets, WTF are the odds she was going to do those four moves on this day?

All in all a very interesting work out!
05-17-2013 1:37 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
Pheromaven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-28-2013 9:16 AM

I had an opposite experience. Just finished off a bottle of the dirty clean, and although it does smell great, I'm thinking the pheromone deal is bunk and mostly in ones head serving as some kind of placebo effect. The wife, women at the gym...nada. At $29 a bottle, its a bit expensive to not go beyond that of a bar of Irish Spring.

I would guess that the mileage varies by person, but it didn't do much for me.
05-28-2013 9:16 AM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

12-02-2013 1:10 PM

It's been a looong time since last updating here, but feeling the paste is maybe a tad underrated thought I would update here again. I have figured out that the paste works awesome if one simply takes a large dab and smears it on your arm and leg hair, and some around your neck. My hair does not lend itself well to the paste for that app but I love the smell so much thought I would try it out. What I have discovered seems to be something that works well for those that may not choose to use it on head hair.
There is a new PT at the fitness center I frequent. I rotate between this and the college rec center. The new gal is a very cute blonde gal, mid 30's. I have used the paste three times lately and each time very blatant hits. She is ALWAYS checking me out in the mirror, and I am thinking she is not even trying to hide it. All three times, she actually starting working out after I got there, each time was a different arrival time so it's not as if she does the same time each day. Today she did take off her jogging pants and work out in shorts, and it was cold there today. I have never seen her in shorts until today. Today was quite obvious, she would almost mirror the area I was in, so if I went to do dips, she went over to the Smith.....dumbbells area she did the same, constantly sneaking peeks--it was almost comical. Each time I was there was sure to go out of her way to greet me and tell me to have a good day. Today while she was doing some skull crushers laying down was facing me, and when I say she made no effort to hide her lack of coverage from her shorts, I am dead serious.
All in all very happy with the paste and will keep using it for this purpose.

I do still have really good luck with the body wash as well, however does seem a bit more of a social that lends itself to light kino with the right gal around.
12-02-2013 1:10 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Share This Thread