Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid back Alpha vibe?
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Laid back Alpha vibe?
05-05-2015 4:52 PM

(05-05-2015 4:11 PM)neon Wrote:  I wore two sprays of Captain today and I felt relaxed, calm and was in a really good mood all day. It definitely fits me since I'm a laid back person.

Those sound like the self effects I get from Captain as well. It is great stuff.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-05-2015 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-05-2015 8:55 PM

wolf
Just two days ago I was wearing just 4 dabs of the sample. I was the damn near happiest person at work that day. I was laughing my ass off, making others laugh their ass off, teasing for the hell of it. Constant remarks from my co-worker why I was so damn happy that morning. Asking if I took some "medicine". Still remained in an Alpha position through all of it, not much disrespect, tho there was a bit then because I was having so much god damn fun that morning.
I myself get an energetic, pretty fun, social atmosphere whenever I wear my Wolf out. I love the self-effects of Wolf & sometimes the funny effects it has on my co-workers. Had one co-worker tape a cardboard box to her head while working & serving customers during Halloween last year and acting extremely goofy back then. I even tried calming her down because she was so loopy crazy, it was actually the first time I tried Wolf around her so I know now what to expect when I wear it around her.

Anyways, I like Wolf and still recommend it as "laid back" alpha. Lot more laid back than other Alphas, havn't tried A.Treasure stuff yet, so no remarks from me.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 9:01 PM by XyzN.)
05-05-2015 8:55 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-05-2015 10:45 PM

Wolf is a fantastic mood uplifter. However, it needs a none-spike for that alpha vibe IME.

Captain, on the other hand, is laid back likeable alpha from the get-go all by itself.

Case in point - I'm wearing 2 sprays of Wolf with 1 drop of DP today for that mood uplift and male-energetic feeling. And it works well for this purpose. I used this combo yesterday also when doing the grocery shopping run.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-05-2015 10:45 PM
darktiger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-06-2015 8:00 AM

(05-05-2015 10:45 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Wolf is a fantastic mood uplifter. However, it needs a none-spike for that alpha vibe IME.

Captain, on the other hand, is laid back likeable alpha from the get-go all by itself.

Case in point - I'm wearing 2 sprays of Wolf with 1 drop of DP today for that mood uplift and male-energetic feeling. And it works well for this purpose. I used this combo yesterday also when doing the grocery shopping run.

That is the combo that I have been wearing to work.. 2 spray wolf, 1 drop of DP and 1 1/2 sprays of core.. been loving it.. it to me has a laid back alpha vibe to it..

Pheromone Xs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Love Boat, XiSt (all sprays) Samples: SOB
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Wolf, Dirty Primitive Sample: BW
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio(Sandalwood Musk), Glace
Apex Pheromones: Core
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection
05-06-2015 8:00 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2015 8:57 AM

Steves API is also a laid back alpha's vibe.
dsouza

05-06-2015 8:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Back Low Energy High Status Dickhead vibe metaltree 8 4,630 07-26-2015 10:00 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace