Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies' Game
tyvey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

Ladies' Game
05-06-2010 8:21 AM

I ordered Ladies' Game because I work in a mostly female environment.

I tried it for the first time today, for a meeting with (among others) one peer and one person senior to me, who is (like me) talkative and alpha.
Many great qualities and I genuinely love her, but the one sometimes challenging thing is that she has a very short attention span, so it can be frustrating to have meetings with her needing her input (as was the case here).

I did just 1 spray to the top of my head.

First I have to say the scent (Blue Butterfly) is phenomenally delicious! Both sweet and floral in a soft, non-powdery, non-huge way.

Everyone (including me) was attentive and engaged to the topic for over an hour. For the reason I said already, I consider this a major hit, because I have literally never seen that one person pay attention to one topic for more than a few minutes tops. (not exaggerating)

They also listened raptly to what I had to say, staring at me intently whenever I spoke. It was really noticeable - every time I looked at either of them they were STARING HARD at me, but not in a hostile way, just truly rapt, like they were hypnotized by the brilliance of what I was saying, LOL. AND!, they clearly really HEARD what I was saying, as they always responded thoughtfully and thoroughly.

They both also repeatedly expressed respect and even deference to my opinions. They're both 'good' about that 'socially' in general, but it was noticeably more so / more frequent than usual.

I also noticed that all 3 of us had a very 'teamwork' oriented feel, like we were all 'on the same side' even though we didn't always necessarily actually agree in our opinions. A sense of collaboration was intense and palpable. It felt like a really tight, expert, competent sports team that really likes and "pulls" for each other.

Last but not least it seemed to have a happy-making effect on both of them. For me, I did feel good, but I believe it also had a bit of an 'upper' type effect - I felt a little hyper, but also more articulate than usual - similar to the 'sharpening' effect of caffeine, but not really in a jittery way.

We ended the meeting with my boss giving me a big compliment Big Grin

So I believe that it absolutely had a respect / teamwork influence, but with our particular set of personalities the most remarkable thing to me was how it made us all such better listeners, able and willing to pay attention. We didn't just hear, we LISTENED to each other. The whole time! I consider this a WILD success!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 8:22 AM by tyvey.)
05-06-2010 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by esmeralda, dbot

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 82 posts

RE: Ladies' Game
05-06-2010 9:06 AM

Fantastic! Sounds like a great blend there. I'm loving the products I've gotten from Paradise 7 so far. Nice to see others getting positive results as well. :shy:

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-06-2010 9:06 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

05-06-2010 2:45 PM

I got a small bottle of this one & I tried it the other day (can't remember if I used 2 or 3 sprays). It's a really great mix. It gives me that oumpf boost in confidence that you want at work but it does it in a lot better than eg Mx134/300 did... Tha one tended to give me bitchy & cocky confidence whereas Ladies Game gives a smoother & non-confrontational confidence boost. LG upps the confidence in my own abilities without the feeling like it needs to be shown off or that I need to compete with others... Great for work & much more congruent with my personality than Mx300.
05-06-2010 2:45 PM
Thanks given by dbot
tyvey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

05-07-2010 2:55 PM

(05-06-2010 2:45 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Ladies Game gives a smoother & non-confrontational confidence boost. LG upps the confidence in my own abilities without the feeling like it needs to be shown off or that I need to compete with others

You said it so much better than I did. *Exactly* how I felt. Confident in a non-aggressive way. It's more like you *assume* people will respect & listen to you (and so, they do), you're attracting it ... rather than clobbering people and demanding it. It seemed to steer (in myself and especially in the others) the confidence in a collaborative, "we're all rowing together" way rather than "I am the leader and everyone get behind me.
05-07-2010 2:55 PM
tyvey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

05-11-2010 3:59 PM

Wore this again to a meeting today, 1 spray to top of head. I felt serenely "in charge" almost from the moment of the spray. Once again I am absolutely crediting this product with causing everyone to focus and COLLABORATE.

This time, it also had the effect of making us all a little giddy toward the end, but in a very happy, girls-giggling-after-lights-out-at-summer-camp kind of way, not the burned-out 'punchy' way you can sometimes feel at the end of a long tiring meeting.

And did I mention how much I love the smell (blue butterfly)? Gorgeous!! Fresh, feminine, and feels entirely professional. I would even say that its sophistication *boosts* the "respect" effect.
05-11-2010 3:59 PM

Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

07-27-2010 5:09 PM

I received my package at lunch time yesterday, and of course immediately gave myself 2 sprays of Ladies Game. To my delight, I got obvious and blatant hits with both females I interacted with subsequently.

The first was a nurse not normally too talkative giving me rapt attention and laughing and joking with me.

The second was a patient who complimented my fragrance and just had to know what I was wearing. She was quite taken with me and hung on my every word.

Today I am wearing 2 sprays again, and am definitely experiencing increased warmth and attention from female coworkers, which is awesome.

I shall continue wearing this all week and report any more good hits (or lack thereof).

One thing I really like about Diane's mixes is that it only takes one or two sprays to get great effects.
07-27-2010 5:09 PM
Thanks given by dbot
Salty84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-05-2011 12:03 PM

I really like this one! (but hate the smell, I got offresia next time I'll choose another scent) I got it to use around co-workers who can be catty at times. It worked very well!!! At one point I sensed of my co-workers was getting tired and irritable (that's when they become the most catty) so I sprayed one spray of it since it had been quite a while when I last sprayed...and voila (!) she calmed back down and everyone remained peaceful. I was truly surprised!

I almost forgot to mention that it seems to work okay around men too, possibly a mild attractant. I had one blatant hit, where this guy (an employee at an establishment I was at) approached me and my friend and completely ignored my friend to ask me random questions about what I do. He was obviously trying to flirt, my friend and I just laughed and thought it was odd how obvious he was.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 12:07 PM by Salty84.)
04-05-2011 12:03 PM
Phantasy
A woman on a mission

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-05-2011 3:47 PM

This sounds perfect like an indispensable aid for meetings.

Tyvey, you said yours was in blue butterfly... Did you ask specifically for this? The drop down list only offers Ofressia, L’Eau d’Issey or Unscented to me.

-Megan

PS. Nice to meet you all. I'm new here and will be placing my first orders soon. Looking at starting with Nude from LA.
04-05-2011 3:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ladies Game lazarusjj 0 138 10-11-2011 5:39 AM
Last Post: lazarusjj