Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lacroy sale
slickman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

Lacroy sale
12-22-2015 1:26 AM

Just seen on their website buy one get one free, stock up on your New Pheromone Additive Smile
12-22-2015 1:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM

Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

RE: Lacroy sale
02-04-2016 9:48 AM

Good day,

I have taken advantage of this order and will soon test some new and old products.

all 2 for 1.

Impi, BTB, and New Pheromone Additive. Also was given a BTB wipe in a foil pouch and 6 Edge wipes.

Have tried the Edge and will have to report separately but the towelette was drenched with a citrus/alpine/peppery scent. Quite nice. The woman I was with just LOVED it and couldn't stop kissing me as we were cuddling on the sofa trying to watch tv. I would call this very amorous with chill self effects.

I have been given Edge wipes by a friend in the past and the towelettes were no where as drenched with product nor did I get any effects, self or otherwise.

I have some 30 mil spray bottles where I'll push in a towelette and 10 mils alcohol and shake and stew. Perhaps get 4-5 uses out of it by body misting 2 mils per application. Seems such a waste to throw out the mone heavy towelette after a thorough app.

This weekend I'll try the impi. Had gone through 3 bottles in the past and I always liked the smell. Heavy none so hopefully an alternative to L2K when I want to be Androstadienone free.

BTB I have never tried and am looking forwards to a drop at first (Be the beast?, Be the Bastard?, Be the Butfuker?..........Be the Bitch???) only time will tell.

Now

?PA comes in the tiny 5 mil bottle and got two, sweet, after $$hipping and waiting a month for delivery to Canada.

I have the NNPA which my woman finds pungent and repulsive. So, I cracked open the cute 5 mil and had her smell that and the NNPA repeatedly.

Verdict: She cannot detect any odour from the ?PA but found the NNPA to be stinky.

All that means is that the two PA products are different so once again a new (or old?) product for me to test.

I'll add to the mone appropriate thread when I accumulate eneough findings to post.

Best,

FD
02-04-2016 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by right_mr

Share This Thread