Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laced letters with pheromones.
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Laced letters with pheromones.
03-17-2013 7:56 PM

So this may seem a little bizzare but I have read other threads and posts where pheromones are sprayed onto object (I think one member used a belt) for build up research and stuff.

My Question isn't so much about build up but more about pheromones on objects in my case a letter.

I am currently writing to a girl who I am not able to meet with at the moment and I am wondering if anyone has ever tried to lace letters with pheromones to invoke a sense of emotions in the reader.

Would it hold on the paper?
If I were to do this would it be advisable to use a cover scent on the paper as well?
Would this be a good idea overall?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 7:57 PM by Lucent.)
03-17-2013 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Laced letters with pheromones.
03-17-2013 8:26 PM

Cool question...

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
03-17-2013 8:26 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-17-2013 8:39 PM

Pheromones, like scent, will dissipate over time. However scent will linger longer than Pheromones. It you were handing over this note immediately I would say yes. What would be left of the Pheromones after a day, or several, in the post....meh, I wouldn't count on it. But I do find it a fantastic idea...say for instance to spray a scented mone onto a note just prior to passing it on...stellar thought...covertly naughty Laugh1 And, hey, a good scent signature left on the paper may be more than enough to imprint you - pleasantly - to her memory ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-17-2013 8:39 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-17-2013 10:19 PM

(03-17-2013 8:39 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Pheromones, like scent, will dissipate over time. However scent will linger longer than Pheromones. It you were handing over this note immediately I would say yes. What would be left of the Pheromones after a day, or several, in the post....meh, I wouldn't count on it. But I do find it a fantastic idea...say for instance to spray a scented mone onto a note just prior to passing it on...stellar thought...covertly naughty Laugh1 And, hey, a good scent signature left on the paper may be more than enough to imprint you - pleasantly - to her memory ^_~

Thanks for your input on the matter. I suppose I shouldn't try to lace the letter then. Who knows the heat during transit would do to the molecules or smell.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
03-17-2013 10:19 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

03-17-2013 10:45 PM

I think androtics spiked their packages with a spray if instant shine. Something thats uplifting would be a good way to go.
03-17-2013 10:45 PM

Share This Thread