Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
LPMP order report.
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: LPMP order report.
04-13-2019 2:22 PM

(04-13-2019 3:35 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Package was sent finally, can I ask why it's excellent Johnny?

I have aked a bunch of questions regarding the product type (spray vs oil) and other info and the responses were both quick to respond as well as providing me info to make an educated decision on my purchase.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
04-13-2019 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-03-2019 10:29 PM

Copied from journey

RE: From an angry self destructive Prince of no one to a journey of ascension. 
05-30-2019 6:16 PM 

Side note

BrightBurn is awesome

Ordered from LPMP
Charisma pherotine 
Blue for Men with Super Sexy it's an old one but it came up for sale

Mvp has became one of my favorites for work but in down past have a bottle so I'll try Charisma 

Everything arrived safe and sound

Ordered may 27 got here Jun 3rd
06-03-2019 10:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-15-2019 2:34 PM

Last LPMP order was kind of small for me...just refilling TLG in Merlin's and trying out some new things. I also ordered 2 vials of Excalibur for cover scents with other products.

I seemed to order right when their sale broke so it took awhile for my order.

Ordered on the 2nd, arrived safe and sound on the 15th. Still less than 2 weeks, and i heard tha tnot only were the humming from the sale, but that most of the staff got sick and that also set them back.

I didn't get my usual bag of trial vials; but that's fine with me, as I have close to 50 of those little buggers laying about still.

Well packed, no spillage.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-15-2019 2:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-15-2019 4:58 PM

(08-15-2019 2:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Last LPMP order was kind of small for me...just refilling TLG in Merlin's and trying out some new things. I also ordered 2 vials of Excalibur for cover scents with other products.

I seemed to order right when their sale broke so it took awhile for my order.

Ordered on the 2nd, arrived safe and sound on the 15th. Still less than 2 weeks, and i heard tha tnot only were the humming from the sale, but that most of the staff got sick and that also set them back.

I didn't get my usual bag of trial vials; but that's fine with me, as I have close to 50 of those little buggers laying about still.

Well packed, no spillage.

I get so overwhelmed by all the little 'sniffee' samples that I have lying around. I have given them out to friends of mine to try because I know which ones I like and get full bottles of. I figure it's a good way to spread some stinky love around. Victory

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-15-2019 4:58 PM

Share This Thread