Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LPMP Scents...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tongue LPMP Scents...
07-16-2021 9:16 PM

I know that not everyone can pull off an LPMP scent but seriously, if you like standing out and not smelling like every other guy out there, I recommend at least trying a sample of a few of their scents.

There is one that I just got called Papi Chulo which is a great unique scent with a weird combination of ingredients. It's just coconut, sandalwood, and patchouli. Even if you aren't a patch fan, don't let that scare you. There doesn't seem to be much in it, just enough to ground the coconut and sandalwood. I had a barista describe it as smelling like sex on the beach. She was right, it kind of does. Projection wise, this scent is a BEAST. I really like this one.

I'm also a big fan of Tonka Musk. Just ignore the buff shirtless guy on the label (the company owner is a woman.) It's a nutty, skin musk type of scent that women describe as being the scent of a guy, only better.

Just a couple of suggestions after a few recent wearings.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-16-2021 9:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: LPMP Scents...
07-17-2021 7:15 AM

I agree with Snoop,

Pashazade with Heart Throb is one of my favorites. Very unique incense type of scent. Always get compliments and the extra mones do a good job.

Just got Love God in Adam's Nectar and it has gotten numerous comments on the scent, "You smell Really good" is common. Some have mentioned it reminds them of maple syrup, which i wasnt sure of, but they follow with, It makes me hungry.

Don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-17-2021 7:15 AM
bigboss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-24-2021 12:31 AM

My favorites so far are:

Kingmaker
Pashazade
Odinsson
Cyprian Sceptre
Merlin's (something)
LP No 9
and a few others

Honestly am not a big Homme or Adam's Nectar fan so far. There are many others I've tried that I'm not too big on either, typically the sweeter ones. (Vanilla?)

I will say though that I haven't worn them all, so I'm judging them from several sniffs of their samplers. (too many scents, not enough time)

For other scents that I like, I've actually worn straight cedarwood and frankincense essential oils, as well as Drakkar.

I definitely recommend getting the sampler, much cheaper than buying a full bottle only to have it not work with you.

This is also completely based off my preference, not any feedback from others.

Definitely am enjoying the new scents.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2021 12:44 AM by bigboss.)
07-24-2021 12:31 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-07-2021 9:33 AM

(07-16-2021 9:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ignore the buff shirtless guy on the label (the company owner is a woman.)

and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I agree!
If you want to not be another drop of sameness in and endless ocean of mundane, check out LPMP's scents. Every time i order I get a few of the sample vials. While I enjoy their more primal, head-shop type scents; there really is something for everyone and each and every one of them are stand-out unique

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-07-2021 9:33 AM

Share This Thread