Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LP Blatant Invitation (spray add in x2 strength)
cancermoon
Phero testing...

Sex: Female

Rep Post

LP Blatant Invitation (spray add in x2 strength)
12-15-2009 7:57 PM

I had a bottle of Gothic Latte boosted with BI x2 in spray form. I don't notice the phero smell at all, and I thought I would, especially with x2 strength! I've had one bottle of regular oil based BI in the roller bottle for almost a year, and haven't used it due to not being able to cover up the odor. (Then there was a period when I figured I didn't need it, so quit trying to find something to cover...but that's another story LOL).

So, as one of my first forays back into the phero arena, I jumped right in with this. I decided it was past time.

Now, I'm not sure the exact amounts per spray at that dosage of the Pheromones, but I used four sprays total over the course of about six hours. Applied to cleavage, back of neck, chest and wrists/arms. I really like the scent of the Gothic Latte, too! And my 20yr old friend must have "really liked" it as well, because it ended up being a wild night! :red face: Not quite my original intention with it, was actually just hoping to get a few good looks or something equal to that, just for the ego boost since I'm new to the 'single life' again. I got a little more than I bargained for LOL, but that's okay, it was a definite ego boost for sure!! Twisted

So, I'd like to report, that for me at least, BI in spray form works fantastically!! Next time, maybe I'll use less sprays....I'm not sure I can handle that kind of workout again anytime soon LOL!!

12-15-2009 7:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geena
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: LP Blatant Invitation (spray add in x2 strength)
12-19-2009 12:08 PM

Blatant Invitation is one of my favorite mixes. Sometimes it almost brings too much sexual attention, but it's one of those mixes that I always get obvious hits with. I have spray 2X too and it works every single time. However, it doesn't have much of an affect on my target but seems to work on every other guy when I'm out and about. I wear it socially. I notice men younger than me seem to be incredibly drawn to it, even more so than the Cougar blend.
12-19-2009 12:08 PM
cancermoon
Phero testing...

Rep Post

12-19-2009 2:39 PM

(12-19-2009 12:08 PM)Geena Wrote:   I notice men younger than me seem to be incredibly drawn to it, even more so than the Cougar blend.

Well, he definitely was this time. Unfortunately, now he has 'morning after regret', so maybe it wasn't a good idea in the first place. Only around "adults" next time, I guess.

12-19-2009 2:39 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

12-24-2009 4:12 PM

Talking about Cougar...

I like LP's - cougar. I get nice self effects, it gets me in a good mood but I got a lot of reactions from men (in their 40s and 50s) - the guys my age were friendly but the older ones were more flirty...go figure lol

It's not a bad thing lol but I didn't expect it P

12-24-2009 4:12 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-24-2009 5:17 PM

What's 'morning after regret'? Like Buyer's Remorse?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-24-2009 5:17 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-25-2009 6:54 PM

I really like BI.  I have it in oil and it works like a charm as long as my body temp is not to cold.  I have trouble diffusing oils I think.  I am gonna have to try out the oil spray blends.

Tisha

12-25-2009 6:54 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-25-2009 7:41 PM

I have straight BI in oil, with no scent, and its so stinky I've been scared to try it.

12-25-2009 7:41 PM
cancermoon
Phero testing...

Rep Post

12-25-2009 8:32 PM

(12-24-2009 5:17 PM)Phya Wrote:  What's 'morning after regret'? Like Buyer's Remorse?

Pretty much.

12-25-2009 8:32 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-25-2009 9:49 PM

Oh, that sucks. Sorry to hear. Smile If he liked you so much the night before, I don't see why he wouldn't like you as much in the morning.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-25-2009 9:49 PM
cancermoon
Phero testing...

Rep Post

Star RE: LP Blatant Invitation (spray add in x2 strength)
12-26-2009 3:51 AM

(12-25-2009 9:49 PM)Phya Wrote:  Oh, that sucks. Sorry to hear. Smile If he liked you so much the night before, I don't see why he wouldn't like you as much in the morning.

Good question. Apparently he's (surprise!) an immature idiot. I was just an idiot for thinking he could handle it.

12-26-2009 3:51 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  03/10/2017 Review of Blatant Invitation in Odalisque -LPMP Honeycake 3 2,224 03-13-2017 3:04 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Blatant Invitation Unscented Review halo0073 8 6,416 01-15-2014 11:23 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl